[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It will be a tough competition this year because there are so many good lakorns coming out and this is just the beginning.

I think Bang Rajun will have a good chance to win best lakorn and Art and Noon for best actor and actress if the awards were decided by the panel of judges.   However, if based on popular votes then BR will have a hard time competing with other popular actors and actresses who already have established huge fans base.

ip.smilez said:
Sighs. It's even harder when a baby is in the picture. Like why? t_t

Like I said before, BR and the actors/actress & K'Nong better win some kind of award this year or I'll be flipping tables.

Btw. Toey & Wawwa sure knows how to fan service keekek !! Calling each other "my love" on IG hehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
Okay, so i am confused right now. Can someone please tell me if Jai is blind or not? Sometimes he acts like he is but when Sabai accidently poke herself with the needle and Jai sucked the blood for her seems like he isn't. I am completely confused :scratchhead2:
this is kind of hard to answer somehow Jai looks blind and not blind its 50/50 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
this is kind of hard to answer somehow Jai looks blind and not blind its 50/50 

AHAHAHA okays. Im getting a headache just trying to figure out if he is or he isn't. I guess i to wait until monday to find out.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Btw. Toey & Wawwa sure knows how to fan service keekek !! Calling each other "my love" on IG hehe
I just saw that right now! That was just too cute lol. If only they really are each other's love.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 15 was a mixture of emotions for me. Sang and Juan's reunion was one of the best highlight in that episode! My heart cried out the moment they embraced. It was full of emotions and it was so touching! Sang's make-up and acting were really good in that scene. He looked really tortured and battered that I wanted to give him a hug too!!!

As usual, Khap and Feung were so lovely to one another. Feung has indeed changed since ep 1 till now. She really cares for her husband and loves him dearly!

Jai and Sabai..... what a tragic love that they had!! The scene when Sabai was rescued by Fang when she jumped into the river was very touching for me as the four girls cried and embraced one another. I don't understand a word that they said but their tears and concerned looks said it all!!! 

Thap and Fang are becoming more and more sweet!! I actually looked forward to their scenes. Their wedding scene was lovely and thanks for the translations. What was exchanged between them were so sweet!!

The ending scene of Ep 15 had my heart beating furiously! 'Is the the end already?' I kept asking myself coz I know of their fate and to know that this lakorn is based on a historical event make it even more poignant!! 

I think I will be like most of you, bawling my eyes out when the last episode is air!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Many thanks to Dynasty Kat for uploading snippets of BangRajun's episodes in English. I can't say how much I appreciate your hard work. Thank you!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g6IDXgHI30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmWnHl7h5EQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjGvthMgovM

There are more videos in her channel ;)

@arayaa..........I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE GIF!!!! OH...MY HEART....COULDN'T TAKE ALL THOSE SWEETNESS!!! Toey and Wawwa really are making the fans fall head over heels with these pairing!!! They need to be in another lakorn together.... MUST!!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Srsly, Toey & Wawwa calling each other "My Love" on IG made me fangirl so hard! Sad, I don't want this to end. & I'm not sure about Jai being blind bcuz sometimes he seems blind but sometimes he doesn't.....? Shiz, I agree! BR better receive an award, they all worked so hard & it's sooooooo GOOD; they truly deserve an award!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
awesomedua said:
Srsly, Toey & Wawwa calling each other "My Love" on IG made me fangirl so hard! Sad, I don't want this to end. & I'm not sure about Jai being blind bcuz sometimes he seems blind but sometimes he doesn't.....? Shiz, I agree! BR better receive an award, they all worked so hard & it's sooooooo GOOD; they truly deserve an award!!!

Forrealll, this cast got me fangirling 24/7. And yessss, if BR doesn't receive any award, I don't know what but I will surely do something about it. Maybe go to Thailand, find them and make sure BR gets an award, LOLOL.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
huajaikaungtur said:
@P'SweetXin: If you'd like, I can always message you and give you information on how to put a picture in your signature :)

@Ncmeowmeow35: Ohhh, interesting. I was not following this lakorn in the beginning when this thread was created. I just recently joined when it started airing!
Oh how I regret not being here earlier but I'm kinda glad I wasn't here earlier or else I'd have to wait impatiently for this lakorn to air.
Agree with you! I did not expect to adore PJ and Beau. I had no idea their couple was going to be so interesting and fun!
@huajaikaungtur : Ok. Message me :)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Forrealll, this cast got me fangirling 24/7. And yessss, if BR doesn't receive any award, I don't know what but I will surely do something about it. Maybe go to Thailand, find them and make sure BR gets an award, LOLOL.
For reals right? Marina, that means you & I need to go to Thailand ASAP But...I truly love our BR cast, they're amazing.

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
Dang, page 72 already. Woot Woot! Jk
Got a lot to catch up on. I'm about to watch ep 14 when Saang gets tortured. I want to watch it but then I also want to skip it. Thinking about it just makes me so sad.
^^Agree, I love the whole cast and hope they get many awards just b/c the couples are so perfect. I wish they all get happy endings but i know it won't be true.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
awesomedua said:
For reals right? Marina, that means you & I need to go to Thailand ASAP But...I truly love our BR cast, they're amazing.

Let's go. When should we go? Tomorrow sounds good. Hahahaha, but yesss they're too amaazing. Their acting is exceptional, the chemistry is explosive and ahhh, what more could we ask for?

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I was going to skip this lakorn, but this forum was way too ACTIVE for me to not peek in here about all the fuse it was about. What got me to decide to take a look into this lakorn was because Khap and Fueng!!! I can't believe how I'm addicted to them. Even when I'm driving alone and hear the lakorn OST comes on in my car (I download the OST from youtube, that's how addicted I am), I couldn't help or stop myself from remember all their scenes in 1 minute. I've got myself a new man to stalk, which is Khap. I love his character!!! 

Another couple that have caught my attention too is Sang and Juang!!! Although it is Sang that i've come to love, he's a great actor for his second lakorn (correct me if I'm wrong). I loved him in Mia Tuean, but not as much because the actress that he was paired in there didn't do a good job in her acting which causes their scenes to suck even tho he was great. I would love to see him take a leading (P'ek) role, for I see a great actor in him and I feel that he can definitely pull any characters off!!! 

BTW, I finished episode 1 - 15 in one day one night (skim thru the war and fighting scenes). It was definitely worth it, and no, my husband couldn't stop me from watching when I've found a new man to stalk! LOL!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:

AHAHAHA okays. Im getting a headache just trying to figure out if he is or he isn't. I guess i to wait until monday to find out.
my head is in a roller coaster 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
crannberry said:
Toey said in an interview that if you thought this week episodes were  sad (tear jerkers), wait until next week.
omg. this week's episodes got me crying already....i'm not sure if I will be able to handle it next week.. :( :(