[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:

haha it was Beau kekek And Prang mentioned about her fingers curling up && they actually did so while watching that scene, I paid more attention to her hand lol

5555! I was staring at Prang the whole time trying to look for the pose!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
aww love reading this thread. You girls are keeping me updated. I cant wait to come home and watch it in another 5 hours :'(

star0027

sarNie Egg
@ip.smilez
Heheheehe that part Khap was so protective to his wife. How sweet. It really show me that he is truly love his wife. :heart: :heart: :kiss3: He doesn't allowed anything come between them.
I also notice when come to Phet and Prang part, Phet always stay close to Prang. Ahhhhhh what a lovely couple. Phet is always near by Prang.

Now that you ladies mentioned about the bombing part, I need to go back and watch their smiling face and Fueng curling finger.
I don't want this to end. I don't know how long I will get to see PRAHET pair up again. Cry me over River. :cry1:

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Went back and watch Sang and Juang so many times! Love them from the start and even more now! I want more sweet scenes from them. Their reunion was one of the best scene. I wish there was sub we need more fan MV

As much as I hate Jai my heart breaks for their relationship. It's just so sad when sabai cry

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 15......& oh.my.gosh. I swear, the OST is getting to me! Especially during the bombing + Puri's scene towards the end of ep. 15, as if it wasn't emotional enough, they kept playing the girl's humming version of the OST. Sang(PJ) has officially made it to my TOP actors list along with Toey (of course Phet was alrdy on the top list), <3 Awwwww. I love the BR cast too much....I don't want to face the tragic ending and the BR withdrawal. I was smiling + crying when Juang and Sang reunited....one of my most favorite scenes, <3 Everyone, prepare more than 1 box of tissues for the upcoming ending episodes.... :( ON the more happier side, I LOL when I saw Prang's hand curl & her face expression during the bombing scene. & plus the scene when they were praying....Sang(PJ) was praying then Juang(Beua) continued it for him & I was laughing like crazy because Thap(Toey) was just sitting there staring at them both & then he had to clear his throat to finish up their prayers. I loved Thap + Faeng's wedding scene, these 2 are just adorbs. Is BR really ending at 17 episodes then?  

P.S. I forgot to mention....did you guys notice the way Thap(Toey) said Faeng(Wawwa)'s name?! "Faeng Euyyyyy" (the Euyyyy is emphasized & super soft that I almost died on the inside...) - I heard him say it at least 3 times already... I think in ep. 13 or 14? 

(HOOOOOOOORAYYYY, 70 PAGES :DDDD) 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm envious of all you guys for being caught up on the episodes, hahaha.
This girl is still like 5 million episodes behind. Should I ditch my sister? Yes? No? My heart and mind says yes but my nice sister self says no. LOL.

But all these scenes that I'm missing out on, erg! The frustration!
Anyways, thanks to everyone for always keeping me updated! I love joining you girls on this thread even though I can't say much :/

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
I was crying tears of joy when Sang and Juang reunited. I'm not ready for this lakorn to end. I feel like I learned so much from this lakorn, not just about history but about life and stuff.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
pinkpeach said:
I was crying tears of joy when Sang and Juang reunited. I'm not ready for this lakorn to end. I feel like I learned so much from this lakorn, not just about history but about life and stuff.

I agree i don't want this lakorn to end :cry: I was so happy when Sang and Juang ran and hugged each other!

My favourite couple back together :heart: Juang and Sang!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg Im getting all emotional here thinking about how far Khap and Feung had gone in terms of making their relationship work. Wow, they have changed so much from Ep1 to Ep15. Now Feung loves Khap SOO much...more than she ever expected. Omfffff T_T

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
watching Sabai suicide jumping into the water pond and later the other 3 girls came to stop and rescue her how they all gave a pledge about love and friendship made me cried, Sabai love story are just so sad 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Gosh, poor Puri. He cant get up to help or help himself sigh*. felt sad and bad for him. he still look good laying on that bed and looks good with that mustache hehe. 

wow cant believe it'll end next week. heart ache. i cried a river on this episode. 

the night scene with Fang and Thap omg too sweet hehe. love it. he sound so romantic ...

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Last light epi.. WAHHHH I really hate how it's getting more sad towards the end.
Por Tang (Puri) - :teary: He was soo helpless. It made me very sad when he tried to reach for his sword but he couldn't. The guys should of dragged him outta there :teary:
Jai (Art) and Sabai (Noon) got me cry A G A I N  :no: :nono1:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
James R is going to be so hated.

That scene where Faeng told her husband to go battle and that she will wait to cheer him and have food for him when he comes back was so sweet! From Episode 1, she's grown so much but then the rain comes and she goes out and play it in made me laugh at how young she can still be lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think she's grown but yet is still herself and that's what thap sees in her. he brings the best out of her and vice versa b/c he was playing in the rain too hehe...

i'm going to miss this lakorn.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll be watching reruns of scenes of the 4 couples for a very long time to come. Someone should put together all the sweet scenes of each couple from the beginning til the ending. I would do that if I have the program.