[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
So.... all of a sudden:
James Ruengsak makes a cameo appearance. but he's one of the baddies. >_<
Yup, he's the one who defeated Bangrajun.

Today started with tears of sadness and heartache(sabai and jai), it continues with tears of joy and smile(thap/faeng and return of sang/juang), to only end with how it began (beginning of the ending of bangrajun). What a whirlwind of emotions!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just can't! This lakorn gives me such a huge wave of mixed emotions. I honestly hope when Sabai dies she dies in front of Jai and it is the people that he is fighting for that kills her. I'm so bitter about his taking advantage of her love. I know he loves her too but just not as much as he loves his people. I want him to feel the hurt he put Sabai through and that is her being killed by the very people he is fighting for -.-. I'm not ready for the end! It's just so sad to know the fate of the people of Bang Rajan. One of my American friends is watching this she understands enough Thai cause her husband is Thai and today she found out for the first time what will happen. She was like "Lakorns always ends with happy endings!" I was like not when it's based off a real event it will follow the real event lol. Just like the Titanic you can make the movie as romantic as you want, but the Titanic will always sink. She got very depressed on me for introducing her to the lakorn lol! I couldn't help but tear up with Sang and Juang was reunited. Beau has come a long way in terms of acting ^.^ 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I think ima stop watching the lakorn. No more lovey dovey scenes. The baddies are getting worse and Jai is getting annoying. I understand he's stuck but ughhh i can't like hiM.
my heart is too fragile to sustain anymore pain. The reunion of Suang was beautiful. I think that's all i can endure. :,(

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I just can't! This lakorn gives me such a huge wave of mixed emotions. I honestly hope when Sabai dies she dies in front of Jai and it is the people that he is fighting for that kills her. I'm so bitter about his taking advantage of her love. I know he loves her too but just not as much as he loves his people. I want him to feel the hurt he put Sabai through and that is her being killed by the very people he is fighting for -.-. I'm not ready for the end! It's just so sad to know the fate of the people of Bang Rajan. One of my American friends is watching this she understands enough Thai cause her husband is Thai and today she found out for the first time what will happen. She was like "Lakorns always ends with happy endings!" I was like not when it's based off a real event it will follow the real event lol. Just like the Titanic you can make the movie as romantic as you want, but the Titanic will always sink. She got very depressed on me for introducing her to the lakorn lol! I couldn't help but tear up with Sang and Juang was reunited. Beau has come a long way in terms of acting ^.^ 
She dies in his arms and yes it was by the swords of his countrymen but he defend her though. He love his country as much as she loves hers. On the flip side, she would had done for her country what he did for his and that is why their love is a forbidden story. What he said to her today was very heart wrenching and you can't help but feel for them. We might be more on her side because he is the antagonist but he didn't choose it, he's just doing what he's bred to do, what his blood told him to do. So sad! I'm just glad that in the end, after his love dies, he didn't need to have to choose between his heart or his love for his country, instead he can say goodbye to both without feeling guilty.

Oh Art, I love you!!!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Art is a very great actor. Oh gosh why do I always to this to myself, I always read this forum before watching the epi that airs that day.. EH EH now I want to go home and watch today's epi..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She dies in his arms and yes it was by the swords of his countrymen but he defend her though. He love his country as much as she loves hers. On the flip side, she would had done for her country what he did for his and that is why their love is a forbidden story. What he said to her today was very heart wrenching and you can't help but feel for them. We might be more on her side because he is the antagonist but he didn't choose it, he's just doing what he's bred to do, what his blood told him to do. So sad! I'm just glad that in the end, after his love dies, he didn't need to have to choose between his heart or his love for his country, instead he can say goodbye to both without feeling guilty.

Oh Art, I love you!!!

I've avoided reading summaries because I'm afraid that I will not want to see the rest of the lakorn lol. I understand Jai is just doing what he is bred to do, but what I really dislike is that spending his time in Bang Rajan and getting to see how much everyone loves their country while his is just there wanting to destroy and take over what they are attempting to protect is hard. How can you live with people and see their kindness everyday and still feel its okay to help destroy them? Also, sometimes I find it hurtful that he manipulates Sabai's love for him although it's probably unintentional and he has no choice, but the way I see it Sabai has always devoted everything to him and I feel like he can't do the same for her. I hope Art and Noon gets a lakorn together as main lead :( Miss seeing them as main 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he is the one who suffers the most at the end so I couldn't get myself to hate him. Everyone else goes into the afterlife with the one they love except for him. Such a sad state.

Everyone get their cases of tissue box ready. I don't want to watch the ending but I want to see the the tremendous love each couple has for one another before they take their last breath. Will Feung tell Khap she loves him Before she dies?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I thought someone mentioned that BR will have 18 episodes, but Boy posted on his IG today and said Mafia series part 1 will be next week so that means BR only has one more episode (16 total).    I hope Boy is mistaken about the airing date of Seur.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think he is the one who suffers the most at the end so I couldn't get myself to hate him. Everyone else goes into the afterlife with the one they love except for him. Such a sad state.

Everyone get their cases of tissue box ready. I don't want to watch the ending but I want to see the the tremendous love each couple has for one another before they take their last breath. Will Feung tell Khap she loves him Before she dies?
I hope Fueng tells Khap she loves him too. Her emotions and actions says she loves him but I want her to say it.

Vimalee said:
I thought someone mentioned that BR will have 18 episodes, but Boy posted on his IG today and said Mafia series part 1 will be next week so that means BR only has one more episode (16 total).    I hope Boy is mistaken about the airing date of Seur.
I saw someone mention 18 episodes too but I think 16 sounds about right. The part when everyone is in the field all happy could be the calm before the storm. I'm not ready to say goodbye to the people of BR. I hate sad endings, especially the tragic ones.  :cry1:  :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
BR is suppose to have 17EP

Ahhhhh today's episode </3 Pufffffy eyes now girls......everything is coming to an end so soon. I think that's the result of me T_T even more today.

I can't even think right now. Depressed T_T.

Btw HAPPY 23RD TO TOEY PONGSAKORN <3 I still can believe we're the same age. I always though he was 24-25.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Okay before I start talking about Sang and Juan, let me just say again. Phet is SO good acting with his eyes like omg. <3 Can never get enough of him.

Awh man. Seeing Sang like that is just heart breaking! When I saw him when the door was opening, I just started jumping with joy. When Juan wasn't running to him yet, I just started telling her to go to already. This man, your needs your comfort! & when she did I was just so happy! He REALLY needed that hug. Glad he's finally back with his beloved wife and village. <3

You really can't be happy for a sec cause the enemies will always attack at that second. /; This is really coming to an end... I really don't want this lakorn to end. T-T I'm so gonna cry seeing Jai cry in the preview. Why must I have fallen for this cast so much.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I teared up when the door open and Sang eyes turned happy and relief when he saw his wife then when Thap saw how awful he looks and survived, I lost it.

Did anyone watch the talk show where Art was talking about how several months before he knew he was in this he saw his past life as a spy of Burmese? He said he got chills when he was told what character he was going to play. That's why in either the Tonight Show or 3 satz, he stated that no matter who you/we were in past life but in this life we are Thai and we must be proud of what our ancestors did to protect the country.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I teared up when the door open and Sang eyes turned happy and relief when he saw his wife then when Thap saw how awful he looks and survived, I lost it.

Did anyone watch the talk show where Art was talking about how several months before he knew he was in this he saw his past life as a spy of Burmese? He said he got chills when he was told what character he was going to play. That's why in either the Tonight Show or 3 satz, he stated that no matter who you/we were in past life but in this life we are Thai and we must be proud of what our ancestors did to protect the country.

I saw that part. He mentioned it on 3 zaap. A psychic told him that he was a spy in his previous life. And then he received notice that they were casting for BR. So he immediately went to the producer and asked to join the cast. If this is true then it's spooky.

The scene at the end when everyone was so happy planting rice was super sad. But tell me why some of the girls looked like they were smiling? I think they couldn't hold in their excitement of the scene.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

I saw that part. He mentioned it on 3 zaap. A psychic told him that he was a spy in his previous life. And then he received notice that they were casting for BR. So he immediately went to the producer and asked to join the cast. If this is true then it's spooky.

The scene at the end when everyone was so happy planting rice was super sad. But tell me why some of the girls looked like they were smiling? I think they couldn't hold in their excitement of the scene.

OMGGG even I got the chills reading your post !! wowww....
BTW. EEEKS YOUR DP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were scared HAHAHA I tried SC PRAHET's parts but Prang was smiling HAHAHA Then Wawwa smiled at the end too hahaha

I seem to have less to say as BR is ending...my heart can't take this.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:

OMGGG even I got the chills reading your post !! wowww....
BTW. EEEKS YOUR DP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were scared HAHAHA I tried SC PRAHET's parts but Prang was smiling HAHAHA Then Wawwa smiled at the end too hahaha

I seem to have less to say as BR is ending...my heart can't take this.

I was like, "why the heck are they smiling?" I was trying to get into the sad feels with all the bombing going on.
I think that was the scene they mentioned in 3 zaap where Wawwa said, even though they were being bombed
and running for their lives, Prang still managed to make a beautiful pose trying to look scared. 555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

I was like, "why the heck are they smiling?" I was trying to get into the sad feels with all the bombing going on.
I think that was the scene they mentioned in 3 zaap where Wawwa said, even though they were being bombed
and running for their lives, Prang still managed to make a beautiful pose trying to look scared. 555

haha it was Beau kekek And Prang mentioned about her fingers curling up && they actually did so while watching that scene, I paid more attention to her hand lol