[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Smilez; omggggg. That poster got me HYPED up! I kept picturing them in JLR but then I feel like most fans wouldn't want JLR in a remake so soon. Ah, if it ever happens, I'll be the happiest!

Phet is whewww! I couldn't even handle Phet in here, I don't think I can handle his slap/kiss in the future (hopefully).

LilyVang

sarNie Egg
Omg! Can any tell me what feung's mom was saying to her for ep 11 preview?

But I'm so glad that for ep 10 PRAHET'S love is eloping & coming together... Even though Feung gives p'khap the cold shoulder, she cares for him!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@ntsuab;
I'll Prob faint if Phet ever gets a slap/kiss lakorn. Hahaa I want to petition these two together for a drama together !!!!

Ep. 10...where do I begin? Ahhhhh I skimmed watched it w/low volume (no earphones ><) and won't be able to fully watch the whole episode until night time but idk where to begin? All the couples are coming together and one is already hitting the rocks and that's Sabai/Jai. She's getting even more suspicious of him. Yayyyy for Feung has finally soften up to Khap and seeing him happy in tears got me choked up. Since the first day, they've been the only couple that I saw come off as a married couple ^^ So freakin excited for the next episode because Feung will finally let herself go and open up her heart to love Khap. Eeeks. Even though she doesn't say that she loves him, her actions and expressions towards him shows otherwise. I'm not giving in to Fang and Thap yet but they did have their cute moments. Juan finally found out the truth about Sang wifing her. :) I am glad to see that she can fully surpass what she thought he did to her and really love him as the form on her husband. These two are def a married couple haahah Mannnnn the men are sizzling hot in this episode from what I saw. Everyone is preparing for war...war scenes etc makes me want to T_____T cause the end seems so near.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Another video by Shianne for PJ & Beau :D It's so beautiful!!! <3

Credit: Missshiannelee @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4giQPgqowt8

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
WHATTTT A BEAUTIFULLY MADE VIDEO!!! Omggg I'm in love with Beau and PJ pairing too. I hope P'Kong sees how much ppl love these two and decides to change the script for SHPT.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:
WHATTTT A BEAUTIFULLY MADE VIDEO!!! Omggg I'm in love with Beau and PJ pairing too. I hope P'Kong sees how much ppl love these two and decides to change the script for SHPT.

YESSS I hope they see all these pairings' potential and pair them up again!!! Especially PRAHET and PJ & Beau!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Phatman we can only wish for that to happen now. Their fate has always been to die. Idkh i will watch the ending. I didn't even watch all of Koo Gum and i LOVE BieNa ALOT but couldn't bring myself to hurt it. I watched mvs and i cried buckets already. 4 leads dying will flood my home.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
That scene when the three couples were sitting as Feung tended to Khap's wound was so full of emotion. One person just kept looking at another person trying to sense their feelings. In the script, Khap was much more wounded, lol, so I was surprised to see him sitting up and all happy to witness Feung helping him.

Argh! Thap is such a perfect man! He's all about being righteous and doing what should be best for everyone. He looked so cute when they were heading to battle and waiting to see if Fang would wish him good luck after her brother.
Fang was blaming herself for Thap and Feung getting separated, saying she knows he and Feung still love each other, so he said, "How can you know my feeling so well? You're not sitting inside my heart." But he doesn't realize she's closer already!

Such powerful preparation for battle! Bangrajun soo!

Yaaaay! Spazzing out over here now that Juang and Sang made up! They're both so feisty, they're like kids with each other. She looked at him so lovingly when he declared that he would fight to protect their land. Looks like she likes a patriotic man lol. Love love love their scene when she cried and he asked for forgiveness and they hugged.The ost was playing to match their emotions!  :spin:

LilyVang

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
@ntsuab;
I'll Prob faint if Phet ever gets a slap/kiss lakorn. Hahaa I want to petition these two together for a drama together !!!!

Ep. 10...where do I begin? Ahhhhh I skimmed watched it w/low volume (no earphones ><) and won't be able to fully watch the whole episode until night time but idk where to begin? All the couples are coming together and one is already hitting the rocks and that's Sabai/Jai. She's getting even more suspicious of him. Yayyyy for Feung has finally soften up to Khap and seeing him happy in tears got me choked up. Since the first day, they've been the only couple that I saw come off as a married couple ^^ So freakin excited for the next episode because Feung will finally let herself go and open up her heart to love Khap. Eeeks. Even though she doesn't say that she loves him, her actions and expressions towards him shows otherwise. I'm not giving in to Fang and Thap yet but they did have their cute moments. Juan finally found out the truth about Sang wifing her. :) I am glad to see that she can fully surpass what she thought he did to her and really love him as the form on her husband. These two are def a married couple haahah Mannnnn the men are sizzling hot in this episode from what I saw. Everyone is preparing for war...war scenes etc makes me want to T_____T cause the end seems so near.
All of them are so handsome! Especially Khap & Sang! <33333

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
After what Thap has been through........Who's happy to see him finally smiling again? *raises my hand

I don't know how Beau held it together but boyyyyyy, Punjan is soooo freakin hot during the scene he confessed to her lol Mannnn dark-skin men are soooo hot. Haha Thap, Khap, Sang <3

Eeeks and in the next episode, Feung will go stay with Khap in their home ahhhhhh im so excited eheh

LilyVang

sarNie Egg
Can anyone translate what was said between khap & Feung on the last scene when she was laying on his chest & they held hands? Ahhhh can't wait for tomorrow's episode even though I don't know what they're saying.. ❤

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^LOL right?? All these tall dark hotties fighting shirtless...

Sang and Juang shared such a sweet hug after she said she forgives him. His smile was so gentle when he said he would make her love him in the flashback scene. But useless Sang, lol, he didn't know how to be nice until recently. All of the sweet reconciling between Juang-Sang and Khap-Feung were nice to watch today.

I'm glad to see all three couples smiling. Thap and Fang were kind of cute too heh.
It's just Sabai and Jai turn now! ><

Kim123

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
........Who's happy to see Thap finally smiling again? *raises my hand

I don't know how Beau held it together but boyyyyyy, Punjan is soooo freakin hot during the scene he confessed to her lol Mannnn dark-skin men are soooo hot. Haha Thap, Khap, Sang <3

Eeeks and in the next episode, Feung will go stay with Khap in their home ahhhhhh im so excited eheh
ME!!!! LOLs im happy Thap and also Khap smile again.
IKR, Punjan is so hot in the scene. loved Juan and Sang scene, they finally understand each other.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@lily;

Basically Feung told Khap she'll stay over the night to take care of him. He said something about if he didn't get injured, he would've killed more of the bad people (or more of the bad people would've died). So Feung said for him to get better so he can be satisfy (as in go back to war and fight off the bad guys he didn't get the chance to seize.) He asks if he can hold her/hug her. And when he held her he said "I have Feung here with me, there's nothing wrong with me anymore (I'm all good)." Then again she wishes him to get well and tightens her grip on his hands . <3

Anyone is welcome to correct and translate that scene if I made any mistakes.

Off of work and off to class now ahhhhh can I just go home please !!!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Lots of Screaming from the macho men that were a bit too funny :woot: Just one smile from P’Sang makes it so much harder for me to breathe. Swear the soldiers drink every day. They appear drunk one second and then sober the next. Yayy!!! Lots of Character development in this episode especially P’Sang and N’Juang. They shared a smile, exchanged funny bickers like an old married couple, head&cheek kisses, hugs, ohohohohoho a BED and violence! AHHHH!! I was screaming like the macho men at this point :clap:. Lmao. So, I didn’t even share a room with them but the morning after the deed had me all shy and blushing. OIii, where can I get a P’Sang like Juang who likes it rough? Haha excuse my pervert side. BUT the important thing is they made up yayy and we can now get to see Nai Sang’s cuteness. Training in Bang Rajun was HOT, ladies look to your right for the extremely buff guys. Battle scenes still “watchable”. :yahoo: AWWW Fueng’s reaction was priceless when all Fang and Juang said was “P’Thap” to her. Khap and Fueng were adorable, although they reached HOME base first, they’re going back to attack those earlier bases. Sabai is starting to be suspicious of Jai, sneaking little peeks here and there. P’Sang doesn’t seem to trust Jai at all too. He’s always giving Jai the dirty looks (NOT THE ROMANTIC TYPE). Fang and Thap…ehh they’re cute and im starting to warm up to them but I’m still not buying Thap’s attraction. Did anyone notice how choppy this episode was?? :no: