[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my gosh people! There's going to be a great, hilarious, blush worthy scene that I can't wait to translate lmao! It's a Juang-Sang scene. Oh goodness.
Ahem.

There's a big battle coming so the men all prepare to go fight. When they are marching out the women and wait for them and are throwing flowers at them. Seems like each woman tosses flowers at their specific men and even Feung tosses them at Khap which makes him really happy. and the BR team wins this one. While fighting, Khap helped Thap out and got hit in the arm with a bullet.

Fang learns that Feung is pregnant (which was finally confirmed after the moms noticed her sour cravings lol).
When the guys get back, Thap asks for Feung because Khap is injured. They rush to see Khap, and Feung shows concern for him. He asks, "Feung, you're worried for me?"
She holds his hand and head against her chest as the doctor takes out the bullet. Once the bullet is out he says her name once and passes out. She continues holding on to him.

jjinxx

Sad. So Thap leaves and he's talking to his horse, saying that they will share sadness and happiness throughout this war and he says the horse can't leave him. Hehe. Fang hears and she comes over and shares that she feels guilty, blaming herself for Feung and Thap separating. He says she can't blame herself.
"Its my fault you two cant be together. P'Feung doesnt want to be Khap's wife. She doesnt want to have children with him. She wants to be with you." Thus, Thap learns that Feung is pregnant.
She asks if he still loves Feung and he says yes but he loves Feung as a sister like he does for Juang; and he isn't bad enough to try loving his friend's wife; and that Feung knows who she must love.

During the celebration of the battle:
Feung is wiping Khap with a cloth when he wakes up. She tells him to lie still so he'll get better.
"I'll stay here tonight and take care of you." Khap pulls her down to hug her.
At first she tries to move away but he asks, "please Feung just let me hold you like this so I'll feel better. I'll just hold you." Hearing his voice and seeing his pleading eyes, she lies on his chest. "With Feung here, I'll be alright. Go to sleep, khun dee khong pee."
She watches as he falls asleep with a smile on his face. Feung touches her stomach and she feels a lot of warmth during this moment with Khap.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
All this baby talk...I hope they are actually born and will be safe at the end with their grandmas.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
But we're pretty much half way into the lakorn. Do you really think theyll speed pass the whole 9 months pregnancy thing before the last battle occurs? It breaks my heart a little. Last yr we had a couple nang eks who lost their babies and i was pissed! they better let the kids survive

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
prang-thep
Prang's character is a bit annoying. Thep
Went from older sister to the younger sister. A little awkward.

Khap-fueng
it's too unfortunate fueng didn't get to be with the one she really loves. It's just too sad.

Sapai-Jai
Turns out they will be enemies. That is just too fricken sad. It will just be a painful ending.

Love Sang-Juang! Less complicated relationship. If I cry at the end it will be for them. They are just too cute! Juang hates Sang just because, but at the end we know they will go to war together just to be together and no one else.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
All these talks about Jai and Sabai. ): ugh. But they're getting more interesting.
i want to see them happy together, their love story is complicated which i senses going to be a twisted ending 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
All these talks about Jai and Sabai. ): ugh. But they're getting more interesting.

Haha. I said the same thing. I thought their relationship was the least interesting because they were already in love, but nope. They have the most complicated one because they're enemies! 

jjinxx

For Juang and Sang lovers! My heart beats fast for these two!

Lololol.

The village is celebrating the victorious battle. Sang and some guys are drinking. Juang and Roong come over to bring food. Sang sees Juang and he teases her.
"Did you come to take me away to hold in bed, nong Juang?"
She glares at him but he doesn't stop. He grabs her hand and pulls her in for a close hug. Eeek! Fangirling here!
"I've been cold for so many nights now."
"Oh you've been very cold, p'Sang?"
"Very much, nong Juang."
She grabs him by the ear and says, "Then I'll help you stop being cold." She drags him out of the circle as he tries telling her to let go of his ear. The group of friends laugh.

They're at their house (?) and Juang says, "Don't call me mia rak in front of others. I don't like it." She gets up to leave but he pulls her into his arms.
"Nong Juang ja." Juang struggles but he holds tight and speaks softly.
"We've married for so long now. But we haven't had a wedding night yet."
She keeps wriggling. "Let go. I'm annoyed."
"I won't let go. Juang must stay here."
"You want your head to break, ai Sang?"
"Break it then. Today, no matter what, I have to hold my wife with love in case I go fight next time and die. That way I won't have regrets."
She turns to look at him seriously. "You can't die."
"Who can forbid it?" He also asks this seriously. "The enemy has weapons and big animals and thousands of men, so many that fighting means dying. I'm not afraid of bleeding. I'm just worried for you Juang. Who will take care of you?"
"If you're worried, you can't die. You have to fight and come back."
He sees the worry she has for him and leans into her shoulder, holding her tight.
"I want to come back and hold you like this. But if I die in battle, if you want to be with a good person, someone better than me, I won't mind."
"I've made up my mind that, from birth, I'll have only one husband, til death."
"That's a relief, Juang. I've been a bad person. But if you forgive me, I'll have the courage to be a good person."
"You gave to be a good person always, ai Sang. With war coming like this, if we are divided and competing amongst ourselves then the enemy will take our land away until there's nothing left."
Sang holds her to his chest. "Someone who has been bad like me is proud to be Thai. If if die, I'll die as a Thai. Til my last drop of blood I'll fight to protect our land."
Juang is happy to hear these words. She touches his face and kisses his cheek. They look into each others eyes with understanding. Sang gently kisses her cheek, making her shy.

Um, then the script says Sang lays her on the bed and the two share love under the stars of the sky. XD

I can't wait to watch this scene played out with full emotion. Translating the script doesn't capture all the sweet eye contact and skinship I'm imagining.
This is not even my favorite scene for them yet lol. Not to be too much of a tease but the next scene is hilarious...

I'm not going to have high hopes to see babies. Sigh.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
jjinxx said:
For Juang and Sang lovers! My heart beats fast for these two!

Lololol.

The village is celebrating the victorious battle. Sang and some guys are drinking. Juang and Roong come over to bring food. Sang sees Juang and he teases her.
"Did you come to take me away to hold in bed, nong Juang?"
She glares at him but he doesn't stop. He grabs her hand and pulls her in for a close hug. Eeek! Fangirling here!
"I've been cold for so many nights now."
"Oh you've been very cold, p'Sang?"
"Very much, nong Juang."
She grabs him by the ear and says, "Then I'll help you stop being cold." She drags him out of the circle as he tries telling her to let go of his ear. The group of friends laugh.

They're at their house (?) and Juang says, "Don't call me mia rak in front of others. I don't like it." She gets up to leave but he pulls her into his arms.
"Nong Juang ja." Juang struggles but he holds tight and speaks softly.
"We've married for so long now. But we haven't had a wedding night yet."
She keeps wriggling. "Let go. I'm annoyed."
"I won't let go. Juang must stay here."
"You want your head to break, ai Sang?"
"Break it then. Today, no matter what, I have to hold my wife with love in case I go fight next time and die. That way I won't have regrets."
She turns to look at him seriously. "You can't die."
"Who can forbid it?" He also asks this seriously. "The enemy has weapons and big animals and thousands of men, so many that fighting means dying. I'm not afraid of bleeding. I'm just worried for you Juang. Who will take care of you?"
"If you're worried, you can't die. You have to fight and come back."
He sees the worry she has for him and leans into her shoulder, holding her tight.
"I want to come back and hold you like this. But if I die in battle, if you want to be with a good person, someone better than me, I won't mind."
"I've made up my mind that, from birth, I'll have only one husband, til death."
"That's a relief, Juang. I've been a bad person. But if you forgive me, I'll have the courage to be a good person."
"You gave to be a good person always, ai Sang. With war coming like this, if we are divided and competing amongst ourselves then the enemy will take our land away until there's nothing left."
Sang holds her to his chest. "Someone who has been bad like me is proud to be Thai. If if die, I'll die as a Thai. Til my last drop of blood I'll fight to protect our land for our children."
Juang is happy to hear these words. She touches his face and kisses his cheek. They look into each others eyes with understanding. Sang gently kisses her cheek, making her shy.

Um, then the script says Sang lays her on the bed and the two share love under the stars of the sky. XD

I can't wait to watch this scene played out with full emotion. Translating the script doesn't capture all the sweet eye contact and skinship I'm imagining.
This is not even my favorite scene for them yet lol. Not to be too much of a tease but the next scene is hilarious...

I'm not going to have high hopes to see babies. Sigh.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Love it! Juang needs to hurry up and give in! Time is running and the war is coming! Love them! Thanks!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Is that the scene where they are farming peacefully and then explosions start happening a flashback or will there actually be a short reprieve from the fighting...it showed Sang, Juang, Khap, Fueng, all of them rice farming?

jjinxx

^You mean the scene I translated? That is definitely not happening close to a peaceful farming scene. 

Ok y'all. Last one for the night. Sweet dreams!

Sooo remember that screencap of Juang strangling Sang?...
Morning after they do the deed.

It’s early morning. Juang is preparing breakfast for Sang, but it’s like she is in pain all over and like she almost can’t walk. (OH my gosh. Are you all reading this?? LOLOLOL)
Sang comes out of the room without a shirt on, and with a refreshed look on him. He stretches happily before turning to see Juang and notices she doesn’t look well. Sang hurries over to support her.
“What’s wrong, Juang?”
Juang sulks at him, not replying.
“Juang, what’s wrong? Tell me.”
Juang pushes away from him. “No need to come talk.”
“Aow, if we don’t talk how are we going to understand each other? Tell me what’s wrong.” Juang surprises him by staring him down hard. “Looking at me like you want to eat me alive, what have I done to you?”
Juang starts hitting him. “Don’t even be a smart mouth. It’s about last night!”
Sang is confused, then he thinks of last night. He laughs as he hugs Juang. “Toh.. It’s because I love you, Juang. I got to hug and kiss you all night. Who would be able to hold back? Forgive me for being rough. I just love you so much.” (OH EM GEE. Intense loving much??)
Juang starts to realize something. She looks up at him sharply. “Ai Sang.”
He’s startled. “What? Don’t give me those eyes, Juang mia rak. I’m your husband.”
Juang yanks him by the neck/collar close. “Ai Sang. That time you said that I became yours, how come I didn’t hurt as much as this time. Tell me the truth nicely, did you really do anything to me? If you don’t tell me, I’m going to go back and sleep with my mom.” She starts strangling him, lol.
“Oi, calm down, Juang. If I tell you the truth, don’t get upset with me, na.”
She lets go and he scoots next to her, scared.

(I think they’ll flashback to the scene when the guys kidnapped and separated Juang and Feung.)
Juang is knocked out after hitting her head. Sang lays her her head on the pillow and kisses her on the cheek. He’s about to kiss her again, but he stops.
“I can’t do it.” He sits up. “I can’t hug you, kiss you, and be with you without you knowing, without you caring that I love you.” He helps make Juang comfortable, then lies next to her, holding her. “I’ll make you love me, Juang. You must be mine willingly.” He kisses her cheek. (Y’all know it’s going to be those gentle sniff kisses. Teehee.) He holds her lovingly.

(Back to present)
Juang slaps Sang. She pushes him away, but he catches her hand.
“Juang, forgive me please. I did that because I love you.”
“I won’t forgive you, you sneaky person.” She tries to leave but he hugs her.
“Juang, don’t abandon me. I really love you.” She tries to struggle away. “Pee rak Juang, but I didn’t know what to do. Ai Thap was overprotective of you. I know I was wrong for stirring up trouble with Thap in the past, and for being selfish. I wanted so much that I forgot about friendship. But I know my wrongs now.” Juang listens and sees that he’s truly sorry. “If I must die, I want you to forgive first. Juang, please forgive me.”
Juang feels pity and her heart softens. “I can forgive you. I’m forgiving.”
“With just this, I can die in peace; I can have strength to fight our enemies. I promise to be a good person, and help Thap fight off the enemies from our land. We’ll secure our land for our children, na Juang.”
Juang smiles shyly. Sang smiles happily.

Greeet. 555 This couple has got me blushing so hard.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
eeeeeee. I'm still catching up - I'm currently watching episode 8 right now!! Loving all of your amazing spoilers, got me squealing and fangirling over here. Those videos - AMAZING! omg. But wow, I had no idea that Jai is one of the spies for the burmese soldiers..I did find him kind of suspicious in episode 8. I did sympathize Dokruk a little bit in the beginning because Sabai was mean to him(especially when she said that she doesn't care if he dies), but now Dokruk is all possessive - it is understandable though since they both were engaged since young. BUT..moving on..omg, Juang & Sang - THESE TWO ARE LIKE THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE, so cute together. I can't wait to see the wedding scenes, <3 <3 Episode 7...when I just began watching it, omg - I almost started tearing up. That RAWR scene of PRAHET too..god <3 (I had to look around to see if anyone was watching..lol). & then later on when Phet felt a little sick - I felt like they were purposely zooming in to Phet's ripped abs when he was lying down on the bed saying "Fueng, Fueng." & then my hopes went up when Thap came to the rescue - I just feel so bad for Thap bcuz of all of the things he has to accept, so sad for him; Toey is really growing on me.... So happy to see the 3 of them reunite, ohmylord - ep. 7 though, I swear I didn't skip ep. 7 at all - my eyes were glued to the screen. I'm so excited to see episode 9. but omg, Fueng is PREGNANT!! Dang Khap, you scored an extra goal  :dance1: I agree with you gals...when the cast dies, I'm going to die with them too.... :weep: