[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Why am I so behind on this lakorn? Gosh, still need to get on to Episode 5. My darn sister is always so busy -- never having time to watch this with me, haha.
I feel like I should just ditch her. Anyways, I'm always enjoying all your posts. Phet is definitely an amazing crier, that man is just super talented.

Also, wanted to put my thoughts on Louis Scott. Even though Louis isn't one of my favorite actors and he's not the most handsome actor out there, mannn, that guy can cry real well.
He's got some legit acting skills, too :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Oho @Alice it's good they chose the cover photo for the cover because the other one looks a bit awkward. Only saw 2 photos with Sang in it:(
So @Mahalo i skipped around Plerng See Roong to see those "Louis Scott" scenes and OMFG HOW DID I MISS HIM!!???? If i remember correctly he also cried in sixth sense 1&2 but idk i was barely paying attention to him. Its because P'Great had me lock my gaze on him only. Apparently P'Great doesn't like to share my gaze with anyone. Lol. But Louis can be added to my list also. He has those crying scenes where his nose gets red and his tears flow from his eyes to the tip of nose before falling off.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Not gonna lie, Sang's photos are my favorite 555. He's got the intense eyebrows going on that I really like. And I love all the guys' sak yant tattoos.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ahhh i loved Sang&Juan's voice. Prang's voice sounds good too. Toey sounds ok but i wouldnt buy the song if he sung it. Everyone else just sounds off. Just got done watching the full show and i had no idea what they were laughing about but i just laughed along. The guys fought and danced. I felt like the first 10 mins was wasted on Chompoo's engagement. Noon and Toey hardly spoke. Beau and Phet are super active and talkative lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am head over heels for Phet. I love his playful personality esp his dimples/smiles hahaa He was def the clown on set. And Noon was said to look stress on set so he would try to make her stress go away. I LOL so hard when Phet acted like a radio Dj host 555 <3 Ommmgg too funny. Gahhh Phet is perrfffff Toey looks so young to me lol I find his baby face so adorable ^^ I'll try to watch the rest tomorrow. 99 every one.

jjinxx

Ahhhh! No fair no fair lol I wanted to hear Juan and Sang sing more of the ost.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Banjun/Sung sounds the best in singing. I was surprised at Prang's voice. She sounds nice. Did Noon even sing? p.s. she's so ladylike and classic. Love her! Oh and Art should not sing. He was off key... but at least he tried.

Phet was so adorable lol & Everyone was teasing about how he's always handsome in every frame. HAHAHAH Seriously funny.

jjinxx

Omg I'm so behind! Did not know that Beau got married already!

The BR team was very lively on 3 Zaap! Loved it!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL, awh. Im so in love with the guys! Phet is so funny. Even tho I don't understand him, by his actions. It's already so hilarious! He most definitely always look handsome! Haha. I wasn't bother by the singings. I just loved the song. xP very beautiful. Gah, PJ is seriously so cute! He looks tough but just so adorable! Art & Toey are handsome too!