[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
just start watching it and prang and phet look sooo good together....

wawwa doesn't appeal to me and I don't really care for her...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OHOaddict said:
@Alice OMFG! HOT! As much as this cover is making my mouth water, its kind of weird. They each have a very distinct face expression. There's a combination of sexiness, toughness, calmness, and idk but whatever magazine this shoot was for, im getting attacked from all directions.
i felt like fainting while cut and paste this pic  :faint:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I find myself still moved into tears when I watch Ep.7. I love EP7, I really do <3 It was a golden moment to me when Sang cried. The scene of Sang breaking into tears, had me balling too. I know men cry too but that's SANG..the jerk from ep1 who is crying in front everyone. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Okay so you know how we judge all actresses' crying scene, well i think we should start talking about actors as well. i swear the best cryer I've seen or remember right this instant is Ken T, Pope (man can make it rain), JMa, and i have just added Phet and Punjankawin to that list. They were all so handsome when they cried even when boogers were involved. I cant believe i find boogers on guys sexy. Lmao!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i am way guilty of skipping scenes. Is it bad that I only skip scenes with Wawa? Lol. For some reason I cannot tolerate her acting. Hearing her deliver her lines are so painful. I don't mind her, but I think they should have picked someone else for a period lakorn. The dialogue does matter and you can tell when someone has a hard time with reading them. When Noon talks it just sounds perf, but maybe because I am a super Noon fan :lol:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I think Louis and Ken T. are great criers. No one compares. They make me cry really badly along with them. Haha. 
OMGG louis scott tho! He did an amazing job In Sawan Biang and Plerng See Roong. Ahhhh and of course adding to those lakorn is his movie where he played as a bad arse adolescent. Too much lakorn of his to name. Haha Louis excels in crying scenes as well as Ken Ofc!

Phet cries soooo beautifully!!! When Thap basically gave Khap the green light, Phet's tear trickled so perfectly down his cheek ahhhhh! And Punjan did a great job too. I can literally watch that scene all over again. You know how when you cry and your voice becomes deeper and your throat becomes heavy? Sang's voice was like that ahhhh can't fight the tears

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
i am way guilty of skipping scenes. Is it bad that I only skip scenes with Wawa? Lol. For some reason I cannot tolerate her acting. Hearing her deliver her lines are so painful. I don't mind her, but I think they should have picked someone else for a period lakorn. The dialogue does matter and you can tell when someone has a hard time with reading them. When Noon talks it just sounds perf, but maybe because I am a super Noon fan :lol:
*raises my hand*
I do the same hehe

The way Wawwa delivers her dialogue sounds so choppy to me. Hrmmmm she still needs a lot of practice.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ip.smilez said:
*raises my hand*
I do the same hehe

The way Wawwa delivers her dialogue sounds so choppy to me. Hrmmmm she still needs a lot of practice.

I always thought it was because I had a bias against Wawa since Ruk Sutrit, but then other people I know started pointing it out too. My sister was like "Did they accidentally edit the rehearsal into the lakorn?" 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah, I never thought I'd be this interested in BR too. Yes, I do skip, but overall I really do enjoy it. Hehe.
I do the same! I skip everything except for the romance. Lol. Basically everything you do and think relates to me. Haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
OMGG louis scott tho! He did an amazing job In Sawan Biang and Plerng see Roong. Ahhhh and Ofc his movie where is played a bad arse adolescent. Too much lakorn of his to name. Haha Louis excels in crying scenes as well as Ken Ofc!

Phet cries soooo beautifully!!! When Thap basically gave Khap the green light, Phet's tear trickled so perfectly down his cheek ahhhhh! And Punjan did a great job too. I can literally watch that scene all over again. You know how when you cry and your voice becaaue deeper and your throat becomes heavy? Sang's voice was like that ahhhh can't fight the tears
OMG! Yes. In Plerng See Roong, I cried a river. His acting really touched me, especially when Alex died. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

I always thought it was because I had a bias against Wawa since Ruk Sutrit, but then other people I know started pointing it out too. My sister was like "Did they accidentally edit the rehearsal into the lakorn?" 

Wawwa was far more worse in RS >.<" She delivered the lines like she was trying to remember what to say next and she also makes this pouty face too. Wawwa's character MAYA forever scarred me haha I can never forgive her lol

@mahalo;
Oh myyyy, yes. Those crying scenes from Louis Scott was def heartfelt. He knows how to make you cry along with him too.

I swear if no one from BR cast wins an award this year, I'll be flipping tables.

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
^really looking forward to it then :)

For the skipping...I'm still kind of interested in the history so I skim the first time then go back and do a rewatch for all. Wish I knew what they were talking about. I also am not so interested in jai and sapai but there was a scene where they were in the flower pond I thought quite beautiful, to be fair. But  really, another love triangle?  :whatever: And god I wish I knew what Khap and Fueng kept saying to each other, they have the longest dialogues ever.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I love this lakorn so much! Just want to share some pics of the actors and actresses!

Credit: Channel 3 website
Wawwa Nichari as Fang 

Prang Kannarun as Fueng

Beau Savitree as Jaun 

Noon Sirapan as Sapai

Hehehe this may not be the best but i just like to share!!!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
So...I've been secretly stalking this thread..muahaha & reading each of your posts. Whew, finally read them all :D & I'm going to jump right in to bawl my eyes out. So sad knowing the ending, but srsly..BR is just so good. I'm almost on the latest episode, I'm at episode 6 right now! But I'm not prepared to cry yet for episode 7. On the other hand, I'm excited to see the sexy ripped men reunite! Lol, you ladies crack me up. I already feel so bad for PHET, god - this man can sure act! He makes my heart squeeze for him, awwww- Why FEUNG?!!! I'm sure every female in the world wants KHAP except for you! huhuh, so super sad. True, Toey is growing on me... Wawaa on the other hand...Idk why, but I just can't stand her acting....ever since Ruk Sutrit w/ JamesJi.. Tell me why Wawaa even got the lead role? There is still improvement left for Wawaa...I dislike it when Wawaa cries too, eghhhhhhh. But other than that, definitely enjoying BR :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Welcome welcome welcomesss Dua !! WHoootttttt ! Let us know how you felt about ep7. So happy you're caught on hehe

Waiting for Mon & Tues to come. eeeeeeksssssss !! Sang.Juan & Khap.Feung's weddings are coming up................Although I am happy for K.F, I know my heart will tremble when Thap blesses them T______________________________________________________T