[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
If my historical facts are correct, Burmese did a number to destroy Ayuttaya before they retreated. And Thais hate them for it till today.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I guess the only way for us to really know is to attend a university there. Ladies, pack up! We're going on a field trip and based on Pepper's wiki page, he's a professor therefore i gotta make a stop to his office before we sign up for a course in thai history. Lol.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OHOaddict said:
I guess the only way for us to really know is to attend a university there. Ladies, pack up! We're going on a field trip and based on Pepper's wiki page, he's a professor therefore i gotta make a stop to his office before we sign up for a course in thai history. Lol.

hahah, let's goooo -- i'm all ready! LOLOL you crack me up XD

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
Ooohh enrol me lol

frustrating enough that I'm watching this without subs. Scoured the internet but still nothing :shrug: Someone please sub this 55

I didn't like the idea you just need to r**e a woman to get her though I know it's historical drama. I winced when Khap did that to Fueng regardless of how she feels about him. AND the show was definitely sympathizing with him. This pair would have got me without that and the love triangle. Seriously, I feel their storyline would work fine without Thap in the middle. OkOk they're eye candy, so what can I say I don't say no to beautiful stuff. Thap is such a nice guy so yeah go get your girl. 

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
Toey is starting to grow on me. The more I watch this, the more cute he gets hahaha. The lakorn really touches the heart too, seeing how much they sacrafice just makes me tear up haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
jjinxx said:
^daaaaamn. Sad! That's why in the film version the BR people melted all their metal tools to make a cannon, I suppose. That is so sad!

Sometimes I forget how traditional they were back then. All the gals call all the guys p' because I guess it was rare for older women to be with younger men?

It was looked down upon for a woman to marry or to get involved with a man that was younger than her. In some of the recent lakorns that showed older woman, younger man relationships it touches on this subject. The struggle is still there but it's a little more accepted than back in those days. i.e. In Kuan Kan Tong Kub Gang Bpa Lai, with Alek & Joy's characters, it was hard for his parents to accept him dating her. Society is kind of weird about that stuff. I think the people who has reservations about it are mostly traditional elders.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Watching eps.7 now and OMG, I so pity Thap when he saw how Fueng helped Khap as he hiself was in the fire and understood that he come too late to rescue her. :cry1: :cry1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cheeraka said:
Watching eps.7 now and OMG, I so pity Thap when he saw how Fueng helped Khap as he hiself was in the fire and understood that he come too late to rescue her. :cry1: :cry1:
Toey's fc shared 15sec of that scene on their ig and I still got the sniffles from it T___T Ep. 7 was the episode that really broke my heart. I don't how I'll react when the next episodes airs. T___T Ep. 8's preview showed Thap yelling at Feung and I'm wondering what he's saying to her? Maybe to go back and be a nice wife to Khap because he is now her husband. I have a feeling Khap might even be kind and tell Feung she can return back to Thap.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Forget Thap and Feung. I love Khap and Feung. Lol. I know you guys feels sorry for Thap. But I feel as though life has always been fair for Thap. He's a skilled fighter. The ladies love him. He had great friends before he decided to point them out for their flaws, and he has a loving family. Khap is pitiful. Idk about his family. He's bullied by both friends. The woman he loves doesn't love him. He has such a good heart. Can't he have Feung?!? Lol. That's the only thing he had ever desired most. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Forget Thap and Feung. I love Khap and Feung. Lol. I know you guys feels sorry for Thap. But I feel as though life has always been fair for Thap. He's a skilled fighter. The ladies love him. He had great friends before he decided to point them out for their flaws, and he has a loving family. Khap is pitiful. Idk about his family. He's bullied by both friends. The woman he loves doesn't love him. He has such a good heart. Can't he have Feung?!? Lol. That's the only thing he had ever desired most. 

I totally agree!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Alice OMFG! HOT! As much as this cover is making my mouth water, its kind of weird. They each have a very distinct face expression. There's a combination of sexiness, toughness, calmness, and idk but whatever magazine this shoot was for, im getting attacked from all directions.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Haha forget Thap and Khap, I feel bad for Feung the most! Her tears really got to me. She waited and hoped for Thap to come find them and then the two guys just decided on their own that one would keep her and one would let her go.

that's a nice cover! Can you imagine in the olden days having the guys pose for a painting like that or something 555

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I hope their careers skyrocket after this, especially Phet! He's been having a lot of screen time. Hopefully big producers notice his potential. The man is a pretty crier. With a few more practice, he'll be a beautiful crier. Lol. Loving his portrayal of aggressiveness. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I hope their careers skyrocket after this, especially Phet! He's been having a lot of screen time. Hopefully big producers notice his potential. The man is a pretty crier. With a few more practice, he'll be a beautiful crier. Lol. Loving his portrayal of aggressiveness. 
AHHHHHH !! Right on !!!! And I love how he speaks with his eyes !! He's really good at expressing his feelings through em. I also hope Prang gets her own drama after BR too. PRAHET both deserve to have leading roles.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I have been trying to spazz with you girls and guys for so long on this theard. Today I wrote a big paragraph of how much I enjoy this lakorn. Sadly when I post it my WiFi die on me.

I agree with you, mahalo. Phet is eye candy. I haven't have a man crush for anyone but mark ( ever since his bad news and all) I slowly lost feeling. Hahaha but phet made me spazzing all over. I don't mind if he rape me lol . Ahahhaha

Yes he needs his own lakorn as the main. His cry and tears are beautiful.