[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
YESSSS ceda!!! Where have you beeeeennnnn!!!???? Omggg keeke welllll we're all still here so pour your heart out girl !!!!
@mzmoua!!! Yayyyyyyyy welcomes welcomes <3
BR cast does it again 5555
PJ posted a video tagging our br cast and his message pertains to the person in their line group who reads the messages in LINE but doesn't reply BACK 5555 He's like "you're a member of the group, you have to respond back. Are you being conceited that's why you're not responding? Naa long jai (Does he mean that it tests one's feelings?)." pwhahaha I feel Ya P'PJ haahhaah my sisters and I have KaKao and that happens all the time...ill get readers but no one replies back

He's all serious about it too HHAHA

Was that message for Been? 55555 cause Been sure did make a video to respond back to PJ 55555555555555
Tanx babe!♡♡♡

N yes i saw that too n was wondering what they were talking about!

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
OHOaddict said:
Welcome @mzmoua06 its never too late. Were spreading the BR influence lnto other threads that have the actors/actresses in it. Visit the cupid thread as well. Us psychos wont be departing with the lakorn yet.
Tanx hun♡♡♡ i think i'm jumping on to the bandwagon With u girls with these koo jin!#

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mzmoua06 said:
Tanx babe!♡♡♡

N yes i saw that too n was wondering what they were talking about!

Too freaking funny;

Tai tai tai !! I love BR to the max and Phet also made a video telling everyone that he loves them & that he wishes everyone to go about their work happily 

I suck at translating haha :p Mannn gotta love this cast

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol at the ig video messages. This group is so narak. PJ ngon/pout Been! I'm assuming that is who PJ was calling out Hehehe.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I think it's Been's twin from BR. Sarun something. Based on his ig posts, he's not very active With whatever the casts are involved in.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
YESSSS ceda!!! Where have you beeeeennnnn!!!???? Omggg keeke welllll we're all still here so pour your heart out girl !!!!

@mzmoua!!! Yayyyyyyyy welcomes welcomes <3

BR cast does it again 5555

PJ posted a video tagging our br cast and his message pertains to the person in their line group who reads the messages in LINE but doesn't reply BACK 5555 He's like "you're a member of the group, you have to respond back. Are you being conceited that's why you're not responding? Naa long jai (Does he mean that it tests one's feelings?)." pwhahaha I feel Ya P'PJ haahhaah my sisters and I have KaKao and that happens all the time...ill get readers but no one replies back

He's all serious about it too HHAHA

Was that message for Been? 55555 cause Been sure did make a video to respond back to PJ 55555555555555 
Lol he said na noi jai and it could be been. That was hilarious.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I hope they all stay friends forever! I'm loving all the clips uploaded by Dynasty kat on youtube.

And these 2 MVs by achimay24. She used 2 of my favorite OSTs from other dramas. So so sooooo in love with these 3 MVs.

http://youtu.be/vCY1AWRyNaw
http://youtu.be/aKmgDC88iB4

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I was trying to catch up on Hua Jai Patapee until YouTube recommended an episode of Bang Rajun on my feed and I ended up binge watching Ep. 1 - 17 again. Second time I've done this since it ended. I still can't bring myself to watch the last episode since the first time I watched it, but maybe in the future I will be able to.

You know after re-watching, I just have to say how much I adore Fang, Feung, Juang and Sabai's friendship and sisterhood. Their love and support for each other is really amazing. My favorite scenes (in no particular order) of them were: 1) The girls at Jai and Sabai's wedding and how happy they were for her. 2) The scenes were they console Juang on Sang's departure 3) When they found out about and told Fang she was pregnant. It was so cute how happy and excited they were together. 4) Sabai's attempted suicide. How Fang jumped into the water to save her and the talk. Probably my most favorite. They are many more too, but these are some that stood out for me.

Ended up crying my gut out again but I can't help but love the whole cast.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I binge watched it too. Bad idea because I was an emotional wreck after that. I was so drained, both mentally & physically. I couldn't move.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ Even after watching it 3 times, I still end up getting butterflies w/ the sweet scenes, laughing in the funny, crying during the sad and yep, I'm a mess at the end. It's really emotionally draining yet I'm also end up physically drain as well. I know what you mean ;~;;

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg that first mv was amazing! The song fits and the editing transistioning was great! Way better the most of ch7 works lol. Love it! Thanks for sharing. I have not been able to go back and rewatch the whole thing. Maybe one day in the future but my wounds are still very fresh.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm finally able to watch this lakorn since I'm on break now (I know I'm late =[ ) but ooo.. I have a bit of trouble understanding because it's been awhile since I watched a lakorn.

It's great that we get to see all the characters in the beginning but whooooo... I'm just like how are all the couples going to come to be because Juang & Sang's scene was so rough and... omg, even though I knew that Thep/Thap and Feung were a couple because of spoilers... I'm like ahh, how will it be Thap/Fang and Khap/Feung in the end.  I'll just have to watch.. I must say that Toey/Prang don't look bad at all.

I must say the cast looks great.  Toey, Phet, Art, and Panjan are great eye candy thugh *cougough*  The acting is pretty good too just judging from the first ep I just watched.  It's really nice to see the big cast of veteran actors too.

Can anyone tell me who they're at war with?  It doesn't seem like a civil war... unless it is a civil war?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I just got done w/ep 2 and ooo, I dislike Sang and Khap.  I feel so totally bad for Khap though when he gets beaten up... I think it's due to my bias over Phet, It's hard to take it in lol.

There's a war with Siam/Burma but here they are fighting amongst themselves.. sigh.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yaaaaay, so glad so many people are joining the bandwagon!
Let's continue making this thread active because BR is just too legit and amaaaazing <333
Can not and will not let these ships end!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't get enough oh Praphet!!! Watching their scenes all over again. So bitter sweet. Phet is my new boy crush. My gosh he's so handsome! Move aside Nadech! (Hahaha jk jk). I still love my Nadech. Phet is so manly looking, yet so cute too!