[Ch3] Baan Nee Pee Mai Bpop (Maker K)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
"บ้านนี้ผีไม่ปอบ" -- Fitting today
Nang'ek is new actress Prim Prima Bhuncharoen
No pics of Pra'ek yet | This is a remake of Ch7's 2003 version

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I remember the title but not the lakorn. At first I thought this was the remake of Nook's lakorn, but I did remember there was another lakorn around that time that had a similar title to that one, so I'm guessing this is the one I didn't watch lol. The n'ek looks pretty enough. If the storyline's interesting enough, I might tune in.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
lenlin said:
I remember the title but not the lakorn. At first I thought this was the remake of Nook's lakorn, but I did remember there was another lakorn around that time that had a similar title to that one, so I'm guessing this is the one I didn't watch lol. The n'ek looks pretty enough. If the storyline's interesting enough, I might tune in.
Lol Idk over at Pantip, they were talking about how this is the remake of Polyplus' version from 2003 lakorn with Nook Nadia Andy etc.. But yeah. If not, hope the storyline for this is good :)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
No wonder she looks familiar to me...She is in Dokmai Taimek cast with Yam 
She is so beautiful...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
So many new actresses.. I can't keep up :p

I never saw the original one before... but I might check this one out.  Will this be both a period and modern lakorn?  She looks beautiful in the traditional clothing.

And is that young boy N' Gino??? :D :D :D  I could be wrong though.... if he is... oh my, he's grown :)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden said:
So many new actresses.. I can't keep up :p

I never saw the original one before... but I might check this one out.  Will this be both a period and modern lakorn?  She looks beautiful in the traditional clothing.

And is that young boy N' Gino??? :D :D :D  I could be wrong though.... if he is... oh my, he's grown :)
Yep, its nong Gino and the lakorn its modern but the ghosts are dressed period style. Nang'ek will be playing two roles: the modern country girl Fern and the traditional wear her name is Pikhun. I'm not entirely sure what the full story is about but I guess they'll reveal it once Art steps in for fitting :)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Hanajungupup said:
No wonder she looks familiar to me...She is in Dokmai Taimek cast with Yam 
She is so beautiful...
Yeah I was a little taken aback when I learned she was going to play 2nd to Yam since she has been nang'ek for 2 previous lakorns already and now again this one but maybe its because she's evening lakorn nangek vs Yam who was a primetime nangek

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Prim look so pretty in the traditional costume like wow hahaha. I never watched her previous work but I just might tune in for this one

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Hanajungupup said:
So this is her prime time n'ek roles rite?! 
Can't wait to see Art...
No, I think this is evening still. There are two pra'eks in here for Prima since she's playing 2 roles: Art Phasut & new guy Khame (who I find very unattractive and not pra'ek material period).

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
TubbyTinker said:
Prim look so pretty in the traditional costume like wow hahaha. I never watched her previous work but I just might tune in for this one
Her debut lakorn was "Poo Dee E Sarn" and it was ok.. She was really cute in there disguised as a boy while investigating the truth of who framed her father. Her second lakorn and most recently aired in 2014 is "Look Sao Phor Mod". I liked this one a lot better. Made me laugh, cry at times, and see how Prim has improved in such little time.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Opening ceremony was today. Both pra'eks arent in the pics released so far but Maker K has already stated Art Prasut and newcomer Khame are pra'eks.

I have no idea why Ch3 is promoting unattractive pra'eks like Khame(?).. They wont promote Phet or Alex more but they'll keep pushing common faces like Khame and all those long haired bimbos -__-" Well, Im just glad Art is still in here!! Cant wait to see him and Prim together~

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe....this is an evening lakorn? Art should have a prime time lakorn as lead. Who's Prim? She looks familiar...

I was watching the fitting video and all I got from the clip was: romantic fantasy comedy, ghost, and Art. Haha. So this will be a horror comedy huh. Not my cup of tea....sad. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Art is such a hottieeeee....CH3 needs to give him a try thoughhhhh...Let him have a prime time lakorn..Same with Sara @@@
CH3 always give chance to the ppl that I don't like...Phet, Art, Pop..Those actors need to be pushed more....They're full package for me

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
Art is such a hottieeeee....CH3 needs to give him a try thoughhhhh...Let him have a prime time lakorn..Same with Sara @@@
CH3 always give chance to the ppl that I don't like...Phet, Art, Pop..Those actors need to be pushed more....They're full package for me
Omg I totally agree with all the actors you just listed!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Pra'ek Art Phasut, Nang'ek Prim Prima, & Nang'rai Best Chanida via BNPMB Fitting (credits to Best Prima Art Maker Group BNPMB IG):

Can't wait for footage and official release of pictures! They look good together^^ Art and Prim, that is. Best is so pretty too!!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
They look good in this pic..I kind of hope to see Art in period clothes for fitting too...But Prima is so cute, she is so small