[Ch3] Baan Nee Pee Mai Bpop (Maker K)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Prakaidao said:
Ahhh, her talent shouldn't go to waste! Lol she is so beautiful and cute. Very natural looking, and she's really pretty without heavy makeup.
I agree! I feel like if she works on improving a little more she could become an amazing actress. I hope one day she gets that one role that gets her recognized. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
More Prim Singing ^.^  - This is more recent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpY0u33-p0o&feature=youtu.be

This is from awhile back from her lakorn with Mor Kong.. OST for Look Sao Phor Mod... I loved  this song 

https://youtu.be/OA5rit3WXFk?t=15s

If you've never seen it and interested in Prima I encourage erryone to watch her very first lakorn lol heres a fan mv to get you revved up :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCbdBDv6z4I

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Prim has a really strong voice, and she does very well in her crying scenes. It comes off very natural. Yay! Tomorrow's Monday, but it seems like this is going to end soon. I don't want it to end at all.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I really like Ratuay, he's a good guy except his family is terrible :(. He doesn't want to do any of the bad stuff. Can't wait til he starts to realize his feelings for Kaew. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I really like Ratuay, he's a good guy except his family is terrible :(. He doesn't want to do any of the bad stuff. Can't wait til he starts to realize his feelings for Kaew. 
So true. Seriously at first I didn't quite like him and thought that he'll probably just be on of those stupid useless villains that are just there to be a sore in the eye, but now I'm starting to like him more because I can see the goodness in him and he is really not that dumb. Have to thank Fern for that because she's the good that balances the bad out in his life. If he didn't have a crush on her, he would have probably have been brainwashed by his father like how Rarerng. As for Rarerng, I don't think she's bad and she has the potential to turn good, but it's just that her family must mean a lot to her. Hopefully Ratuay doesn't turn bad at the end and that Rarerng turns good. I really enjoy Ratuay and Kaew. I started liking them even before they found out the other was a player. Every time Ratuay tries to prove to Kaew that he is a player, he shows me how much he cared for her and didn't want her to get hurt. I can't wait til KAew realizes her feelings for him too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Bieluvr said:
So true. Seriously at first I didn't quite like him and thought that he'll probably just be on of those stupid useless villains that are just there to be a sore in the eye, but now I'm starting to like him more because I can see the goodness in him and he is really not that dumb. Have to thank Fern for that because she's the good that balances the bad out in his life. If he didn't have a crush on her, he would have probably have been brainwashed by his father like how Rarerng. As for Rarerng, I don't think she's bad and she has the potential to turn good, but it's just that her family must mean a lot to her. Hopefully Ratuay doesn't turn bad at the end and that Rarerng turns good. I really enjoy Ratuay and Kaew. I started liking them even before they found out the other was a player. Every time Ratuay tries to prove to Kaew that he is a player, he shows me how much he cared for her and didn't want her to get hurt. I can't wait til KAew realizes her feelings for him too.

Rareng isn't a bad person she's just a bitch excuse my language lol. Sometimes being a bitchy diva doesn't make someone a bad person. Also she chooses to believe her father and grandfather, which in hindsight isn't a bad thing. She is just believing their lies, but she doesn't know they are lies lol. 

As for Ratuay I suspect he has liked Kaew all along, but was so fixated on Fern that he never realized it. Every time he would interfere with Kaew and Rak it just seems like he was a jealous lover lol! 

I don't know if it is just me, but I constantly have to remind myself Prima is playing two different roles in here lol. She has me convinced as a prim and proper period era girl, and then a modern day tomboyish girl lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes. Rarerng isn't a bad person, she just chooses to side with the bad people, of course she doesn't know that though. That's what I meant as in bad, like I hope he will end up siding with the good people because it's the right thing to do. I have a feeling that in the end Rarerng and Ratuay, but mostly Rarerng will be the one to turn their father good. That is if their father doesn't die or go to jail for refusing to turn good. LOL.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
lol, Ratauy is so cute in here, I love how sweet he is to both Fer and Kaew. I'm actually enjoying every couple in here, the mud fight scene got me squealing so hard. And then Tuay reading Kaew his poems. I wish this would get more views since the plot or storyline is actually good, but it's evening. This has to be one of my favorite evening lakorn this year along with Pop and Sarah's.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ratuay is adorablee! I feel so bad for him being used by Fern :(. I also feel so bad for him having a father like that. Why does this only air for like 35 minutes or so? Don't evening lakorns at least have close to an hour? 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Poor Latuayyy :( he is such a good guy but has to do bad things because of the word filial. You know the actor playing Latuay is super adorable I've seen some pics of him and Prim at fan meets and I wouldn't mind seeing him as pra'ek even if its in evening lakorns for awhile. Him and Prim in their own lakorn would be awesome. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
They are cute!!!! Yes I wouldn't mind him and Prim together. He's cute, my mom also said that he was handsome when she first saw him.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I know right? This is such a great refresher, felt there was barely any scenes between Prim and Art, but they definitely had chemistry. Overall I give this a 9/10, the cast is perfection, actors and actresses did very well, story never got boring, and discovered new cute actors. Just the chemistry and vibes you get from the cast is awesome, never felt force.