[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
He looks soo good like this. Casual. Dark. Ruggy. No makeup! Haha.

- Most of the scenes are real and not CG. Ie kaeng narok, the bombs, the shootings, the guns.
- Ohm got a good work out from carrying the heavy guns AND Boom.
Yes.. I like it that they didn’t use much of CG. It make the fights and bombing scenes more real. That is real actors there who didn’t use sub for dangerous scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Final Thoughts

Sigh. . . . so. . . I don't even know where to start. :facepalm: I'm. I'm literally about to cry. Seriously the most anticlimactic disappointing ending ever. Ever!

My thoughts are gonna be all over the place so bear with me. First off I wanna talk about the characters/actors. I think that the overall casting is decent. I absolutely love Ohm as Pookong Kan, Boom as the tiger within Angkor, Tuck as Muad Rit and Oh as Koytee. These guys definitely stood out to me. Ohm has really redeemed himself as one of Ch3's best actors. He made Pookong Kan this diplomatic, protective, manly, tough, macho guy that is hard not to fall in love with. He's definitely one of my favorite pra'eks. I like being protected. As for Boom, I like her. She's cute and her smile is beautiful. However, I find that her acting excels only when she metamorphoses into Tiger, so I really enjoyed seeing her change form and wish there were more of those scenes. Now for Muad Rit, he is like one of my all-time favorite rai's. Tuck played him to perfection. So far I have not been disappointed with any of Tuck's performances whether as the good guy or as the villain. Muad Rit is the only consistent character throughout this lakorn. He knows what he wants and he's going after it to see the end of it no matter who says what! Tuck expresses him well and I really like that. As for Koytee, I am sad that he couldn't have stayed longer. I wish he stayed longer at least to Ep10 or something. I love Oh, so it's no surprise I love Koytee. I love the loyalty and unconditional love that Koytee has for Angkor. I really wish he'd stayed longer. The supporting cast did well. My least favorite character is Phoom Phan or whatever her name is. She was a thorn in my foot and I wish they had not included her. I hate her! With a passion! I really like Ging and still wonder why they suddenly replaced her character. Must've been something personal because I don't see a purpose at all. I didn't really like Ping.

As for the storyline and setting, I'm quite sad that this perfectly setup lakorn failed to execute. I was actually looking forward to some intelligent Indiana Jones-type fantasy adventure, but I got some cheesy romantic joke. Like is searching for that sacred dagger a joke??? The characters are all very inconsistent. One minute they're running for their lives and then another they're all cheesy with eachother, especially Phoom Phan and Angkor's big ole smiles! I'm sorry you guys have beautiful/cute smiles, but it's not appropriate for this type of lakorn. They just can't seem to grasp the mood. If they smile, at least smile appropriately according to mood of the scene. Ok the point is I hate forced romance and I saw that a lot in here. Anyway, setting. I thought they were gonna find that dagger in a place like how Pookong Kan dreamed. I would've liked that better than a cave. Too many caves I'm tired of them. Actually this whole lakorn seems to be going in circles. I got so lost. I'm still very lost at how long it took for them to get to the border.

I'm still so sad. I had so much hope that this will finally be a good one following BPS and Narkee's glory, but nope. It fell flat. Very flat. The beginning as I've always mentioned is perfection at its best. . . . .urgh!

My rating would be a 5/10. 5/5 for the first half and 0/5 for the second half.

Last edited:

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
Usually I don't watch supernatural,this is my first one and I like it very much i really can feel angkor nd kan's love.other parallel leads muard chart ping and pan and phon chemistry is also wonderful.I like chart and ping more.I really don't like king ,always have a attitude and scold angkor just because she is jealous. She some how know chart like her but never minded him. Phone is really cute and funny.Angor and koytee's bonding is also good.It killed me when he died.It is an awesome drama

Last edited:
If this lakorn don't win an award I'm gonna be hella pissed. I'm not even talking about the plot and the way dragged out the last few episodes, ahem, ahem. I'm talking about how amazing our Ohm Atshar our Rome Pachata was. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Poo Kong Kan. It just shows great of an actor he really is.

And Boom. Man this girl's portrayal of the tigress was very convincing indeed. I love how natural she is off screen too. Charming!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If this lakorn don't win an award I'm gonna be hella pissed. I'm not even talking about the plot and the way dragged out the last few episodes, ahem, ahem. I'm talking about how amazing our Ohm Atshar our Rome Pachata was. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Poo Kong Kan. It just shows great of an actor he really is.

And Boom. Man this girl's portrayal of the tigress was very convincing indeed. I love how natural she is off screen too. Charming!
Yup. Me too. This whole time watching I can't imagine anyone being Pookong Kan. Ohm has just the amount of macho in him that makes him not overbearing. Mmm. I wanted to see more of that body though. Hahaha. They must've filmed Angkor before Ohm started his intense workout because his body did not look anything like his IG work out pics.

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
Cn any1 tell me y king left the group and what letter did she get for leaving them and what is the phrase milky way means

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cn any1 tell me y king left the group and what letter did she get for leaving them and what is the phrase milky way means
So. No one knows. They never showed us what Ja Khem wrote to her. Unless they did and we missed it. I'm watching everything over again with subs so hopefully that'll shed some light.

Not sure what milky way means in this context. Haha. I'll have to repeat Ep6 to see.

Btw I thought the flying snakes towards the end was the randomest thing ever since they weren't even in a sacred place. Well who would've known???

Haaha.

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
So. No one knows. They never showed us what Ja Khem wrote to her. Unless they did and we missed it. I'm watching everything over again with subs so hopefully that'll shed some light.

Not sure what milky way means in this context. Haha. I'll have to repeat Ep6 to see.

Btw I thought the flying snakes towards the end was the randomest thing ever since they weren't even in a sacred place. Well who would've known???

Haaha.
Haaaaa yaaa true:):):) but thanks fr the help