[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:risas3::coleman::risas3: I am sure in future episodes there's a scene for a half-naked Rome westling a tiger.
Ooo. I'm make sure to watch this just for that scene. Hahaha.

I can understand why people are interested in this show it's what old Thai folks like. It's similiar to Nakee.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was just gonna come share the good news. Haha. It must be really good to have such rating! Last time there was even a 5+ rating was Likit Ruk.

Lets hope it continues to rise so that they'll air Buang Nareumit soon!!
Angkor has a really good storyline, but I forgot what’s it’s about. I’ve seen Pete’s version and that was produced by ch7. You know ch7 back then like to also drag the storyline. Lol. Glad this one is doing well

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Angkor has a really good storyline, but I forgot what’s it’s about. I’ve seen Pete’s version and that was produced by ch7. You know ch7 back then like to also drag the storyline. Lol. Glad this one is doing well
I wonder if anyone is subbing it. It has been on my radar for the longest time and I seriously thought they shelved it. Now that it's airing I don't have enough time to watch it.Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The fact it hit 5.2 is massive, especially taking into account that it was completed years ago and wasn't even promoted.
Man I heard on the news about the rating as I was driving into work. Wow!!! I'm really happy for the production because they took a gamble branching out of their father's company and ch7 and go to ch3 where the audience is different. Also I hope that with this rating, ch3 will bring Rome back.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What if this is the new Nakee/BPS faze! Haha. The views on YouTube is the most since BPS! In just 22hrs the individual scenes have more than 200K+ views. I'm a dork I've been monitoring the views and even Likit Ruk was struggling.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Channel be shelving lakorns with potential. I am glad it is doing well. As t least it gives Rome a chance since this is doing well....hopefully his lakorn with Matt will air soon.