[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed from Rome's manager. Rome has two upcoming lakorns. One is Buang Nareumit with Matt and the second one is this one with a new actress. What's weird is that Angkor 1 & 2 were produced by this same production at Channel 7. Why is Channel 3 getting part 3? 

From KCL:  “ตอนนี้โอมมีละคร 2 เรื่อง รอเปิดกล้อง เรื่อง บ่วงนฤมิต ของพี่ไก่ (วรายุฑ มิลินทจินดา) เป็นผู้ใหญ่ที่รักและเคารพ เรื่องนี้เล่นกับแมท(ภีรนีย์ คงไทย) อีกเรื่องคือ อังกอร์ 3 ของอาหลอง(ฉลอง ภักดีวิจิตร) โอมเล่นกับนางเอกใหม่ อันนี้คือช่องบอกมานะ น่าจะได้เริ่มเปิดกล้องประมาณเดือนกันยายน ช่วงนี้โอมเขาก็ถือว่าได้พัก ได้ฟิตเนสเต็มที่ เราจ้างเทรนเนอร์ให้เขาเลย ตอนนี้เขาดูแลตัวเอง ได้นั่งสมาธิ อยู่กับธรรมะ ถ้าละครเปิดคงถ่ายละคร 7 วัน” ผู้จัดการโอมกล่าว

member101

sarNie Egg
Production is Arlong Group not BAV. Arlong Group is managed by Arlong's daughter. She is producing lakorns for Ch.3 while BAV is Ch.7, produce by Arlong himself.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Whoaaa, this is strange... lol I really liked the first and second installment. Hmmm... new girl? pass. I don't like it when newbies are promoted to prime without prior works as support or evening work. 

x0unerthanlater

Most likely new if they mean nong mai or something. So many actresses Rome hasn't worked with yet and they throw in a newbie here... Maybe she's from Arlong's company?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha @byebye, I misread your comment and had thought you said "they have a b**** that needs to be let out." Lol no newbies please. I'm tired of seeing newbies. Geeezus.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
His manager didn't say nong mai but n'ek mai. So idk. I have a strong feeling it's a newbie. They will start production in September. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
for a newbie I want to see Chippy Sirin her acting is quite good plus another good opportunity working with another veteran 
she has Raeng Tawan with P'Aum next meeting is P'Great and hoping P'Rome is her next one 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Mahalo said:
I hope they mean new actress that Rome hasn't worked with yet. 
Yeah!! New n'ek that he hasn't work out.. Lot of newbies nowdays lol.. And for sure so happy.. More of p'Rome... ROME! ROME!.. go go.. ;)

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
His manager didn't say nong mai but n'ek mai. So idk. I have a strong feeling it's a newbie. They will start production in September. 

Oh I see. Strong feeling it's someone completely new too. I hope her acting is decent at least. Don't want another *ahem* Richie *ahem* lolol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't see the point in making another Ankor when the second one wasn't even that good in my opinion. It's probably just going to be the same things repeating over and over again. Like going into theforest, having gun wars blah blah blah. But at least it's gonna be a new story and isn't a remake. I loved the original Ankor though because Pete was hot in there and Emma looked so good with him.

val

sarNie Adult
d
Bieluvr said:
I don't see the point in making another Ankor when the second one wasn't even that good in my opinion. It's probably just going to be the same things repeating over and over again. Like going into theforest, having gun wars blah blah blah. But at least it's gonna be a new story and isn't a remake. I loved the original Ankor though because Pete was hot in there and Emma looked so good with him.
Same here, I like the 1st Angkor with Pete and Emma more than the 2nd one with Vee and Pinky. Angkor 2 was kind of confusing to me, maybe cause I don't understand Thai much

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So the producer said that he didn't make everything official with Ch.3 yet. Casting is still in the process. The channel sent him Rome for this lakorn but let's wait until everything settles to confirm. As for n'ek, she's a new actress that he wants to specifically cast in here. He wants to keep her a secret. He already asked the channel and they gave him permission. So yes, newbie for sure. Fitting and opening ceremony will be after everything is better planned. He still has to plan a lot. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If it's gonna happen, lets hope its better than 1st and second one and actually has a good storyline, then I hope it's someone I like as p'ek. So Rome is not confirmed right?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Most likely, he will be in here because the elders sent him. The producer said that he's not shocked by the news because he did speak to them about it. He just doesn't want to confirm the cast since he is still working on casting everyone.