[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

Discussion in '2018' started by Mahalo, Jul 19, 2015.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

You know. I'm kind of getting tired of the continuous intro of new characters. . . and like things are getting redundant and moving on too quickly. What happened to the smooth progression they had from Ep's 1-6? And like I hate the two new girls in the group. Where's my King! I miss her.

DaoRisa and xdanavelvetx like this.
  2. phatman

I freak'n hate that [email protected]$$ childish girl in the group, whatever her name is. She has ruined this lakorn for me.

DaoRisa and xdanavelvetx like this.
  3. phatman

I find it odd how they just walk into villages armed and the villagers don't even think it's odd or anything. Especially in that island where they're looking for the waterfall. And why do I see more of the annoying [email protected] side chick than our pra'nang??? Sigh. . . I'm not hating on the actress it's her character that annoys me to no end. And like Kumpan is just gonna die like that??? Angkor should've at least said something to him as he was dying or. . . his death should've been a little more grand considering he's her biggest villian from her hometown. Urgh. Arlong is disappointing me for adding all these unnecessary characters. I'd rather Angkor and Pookong Kan take this journey themselves or with only Muad Chad. Why are they traveling in such a big group AND with that annoying girl! Urgh. I'm getting more and more annoyed as the story progresses. I also hate how the romance is being forced in here, especially on the side characters or how the side characters are forcing romantic time on our pra'nang. So immature! I liked their mature romance before those two villagers joined the crew. . . . I hope the last couple Ep's redeem this show for me. I really want to love it like I used to.

xdanavelvetx and HuabNag like this.
  4. phatman

Did they change writers midway???? Because that's how I see it. The first half was intense, smooth, consistent and coherent. The second half is redundant, choppy, inconsistent, incoherent and straight up ANNOYING. Especially immature annoying skinny side chick Phan Phon!!! It's like two totally different lakorns.
    Urghh. I'm on Ep11 and it has gotten worse. We have two more ep's left. Will I survive this show. Hahaha.

xdanavelvetx and HuabNag like this.
  5. phatman

Now I know who she looks like!

She reminds me of Mam Kathaleeya McIntosh!
    Screenshot_2018-09-16-19-30-51-1.png

xdanavelvetx and S.J.M like this.
  6. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Omg! I haven’t watched any new episodes yet! If you’re confused and frustrated...I probably be on the same boat. How many episodes left?

xdanavelvetx and phatman like this.
  7. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Congrats... the rating is good for them...5-6

The actors worked hard and it was on hold ...finally airing. ..

Not really my cup of tea but I might try it

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  8. phatman

I'm sorry. I tried not to leave any spoilers, but had to vent. Hahaha.

xdanavelvetx and Tresor_moi like this.
  9. phatman

Yeah. They are one of Ch3's bests this year as far as ratings go. Nothing has been this high since Kom Faek.

DaoRisa, xdanavelvetx and S.J.M like this.
  10. phatman

Wow. Top 3 in ratings.

Screenshot_2018-09-17-11-49-16-1.png
    My applaud. . . . .. Still upset how the second half turned out though. Just saying.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    xdanavelvetx likes this.
  11. phatman

Was bored. Went back to see my favorite scenes of nang'ek hiding behind pra'ek! I go soft during scenes like this!!

Screenshot_2018-09-17-22-38-53-1.png Screenshot_2018-09-17-22-36-45-1.png Screenshot_2018-09-17-22-25-53-1.png Screenshot_2018-09-17-22-21-38-1.png Screenshot_2018-09-17-22-18-32-1.png Screenshot_2018-09-17-22-14-08-1.png Screenshot_2018-09-17-12-01-34-1.png Screenshot_2018-09-17-12-00-41-1.png Screenshot_2018-09-17-21-32-54-1.png

Tresor_moi, HuabNag, HNA0 and 2 others like this.
  12. mahnkey

mahnkey sarNie Egg

13. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Just finished with episode one. Good episode. Koytee really stole my heart. Now I will need to start preparing my heart for what will happen to Koytee later on.

phatman likes this.
  14. phatman

Yes brace yourself. . . :sad6:

15. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Just finished episode 4. Did he really just die like that in the car crash? I don’t want to believe it.

16. phatman

No. Haha.

Omg this is ending tomorrow y'alls. I can't wait. I want this to end so badly! Haha.

xdanavelvetx, HNA0 and Koy123 like this.
  17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol. This is actually short compared to the original version.

xdanavelvetx and phatman like this.
  18. phatman

I'm glad because this writer has run out of ideas. It's been the same old conflicts the last 5 episodes. Haha.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  19. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Lol it was actually episode 6. Broke my heart twice.

xdanavelvetx, HuabNag and phatman like this.
  20. phatman

Yup. I cried so hard. . .

xdanavelvetx and HNA0 like this.