[Ch3] Akom (TV Scene) James Mar/ Margie Rasri

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Umm, wait..so JM is playing Trongkol, the sister's boyfriend.
A'Pin said not to hold on the novel because the lakorn will be added and fun between pranang.

So Margie is playing the sister and so do we have Teekur who is p'ek in the book but not in the lakorn..Or will they have two leads and Margie and James is playing second???

Step

Mrs James Ma
I just know that this lakorn is about twins and 6th sense as told by my friend, I will wait for the team for the story cos it's too confusing. I cant connect things here :nono1:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, the story is confusing me too. Unless it's like what I thought then it'll make much more sense. But I'm not sure if what I thought is the storyline too. My brain is turning to mush. I'll just wait until they release the whole story line for us.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry for making your guy get confused. lol
I get the wrong name, the second couple male name isn't tronglo but Singrob, so it mean they are not the second couple.
I guess they changed p'ek name here??? I am confused myself. lol
We better wait for them to fitting to get who they will be playing and like everyone else I also am sure K'Pin won't make them second...Don't worry!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
What Pin said???
She said, it's Song-glod for sure, but don't base it on the book only because the script will be chnaged a bit to add more fun and spunk to it. Pranang will make us smile for sure, we won't get lonely.

LOL> So I don't get it still, so James plays Song-glod?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks again Bie :) who is song-glod?
Bieluvr said:
She said, it's Song-glod for sure, but don't base it on the book only because the script will be chnaged a bit to add more fun and spunk to it. Pranang will make us smile for sure, we won't get lonely.

LOL> So I don't get it still, so James plays Song-glod?

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Wait, so Ah'Pin let Song-glob be p'ek and not Teekuer.
Awe, I don't like whn they change things like that. So I was wondering if Song-glob also is a cop now.
Would they still have Teekuer and Auer.Kern now or will they cut them off and make Song-glob character aded with TeeKuer. Ahhhh, it's so confusing.
I am glad that I didn't uy the book yet or else I would e pissed off when knowing they change like that...