[Ch3] Akom (TV Scene) James Mar/ Margie Rasri

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
byebye said:
I want to see James with Mew L. The girl seemed to vanished...only an evening lakorn  here and there.

She has been demoted to evening now. I think she only took on 1 lakorn at a time because she was in school. Now that she's graduated (or close to it) they might promote her more. Idk though, she only has 1 yr left on her contract with Ch.3. I think she might be switching. I hope she does. Her manager did a bad job promoting her. 

-- I wanted to add that I too actually like Pat. She's adorable and her acting has indeed improved. I didn't see her first lakorn with Son but I saw their second one together. I thought she did wonderfully. And I also watched LSR enough to know that she is getting better with her emotional scenes. She just needs to work on her expressions when she transitions from one emotion to the next. She has room and enough time to improve though. She's still so young. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
asher said:
Wow didn't think it will cause debate. Anyway for the lakorns and ads and magazine Pat's got so far, I still believe she's a connection. But this is off topic. :)
Back to the topic, this is James fourth Iakorn, I am so happy for him. Will definitely tune in this one. I hope he will be in more lakorns and work with different production and pair up with different N'eks . :)
What connections does she have? Yes her mom has friends but I didn't know she was that influential. Practically all of them have connections. Margie had connections through her ex, Kim did too, Margie, Grate, and boy used their connections and stardom to bring in their sibblings. Yet Pat is looked down upon because her mom has friends. Smh

Also about her having wealthy parents, yeah I am a bit offended by the comment because that is kind of saying her parents were waving money around buying her work. If that is so, then does that mean all those other actresses in magazines did the same thing? She was a model before ch3 found her so she still continues to do modeling. Plus those shoots were done during her lakorns which let me say again was pretty popular in Thailand.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Now this surprise me...
i'm start to love Jma since Ka Badin... n now he pairing with my Margie...
OMG this make my day....

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
The story plot sounds so interesting! I personally love these kinds of lakorns. It sounds a bit like "Phope Ruk" to me... I don't know why.  ^_^

James would be an amazing cop. He's got the looks and talent to pull it off. Hope there are good fight scenes for him. He did so well in "Ka Badin"  :bhehe:

Not a big fan of Margie, but she's extremely hot right now. Two lakorns on air at the same time... Wow! I can potentially see her with sixth sense. She did well as an undercover agent in "Nang Rai Sai Lab" with Peter Corp. This role would easily fit her. 

My pick of a N'ek would personally have to be Patricia Good. I can 100% see her with sixth sense. I read all the replies in this forum and I don't think she's that bad of an actress. She has improved so much since her first lakorn with Chompoo. Sure, her mom knew people, but doesn't everyone else in the industry? If she was truly awful, she wouldn't have made it this far in the business. 

Anyways, I just can't wait for this lakorn to be on air. I have a feeling it's going to be a hit. Hope it goes well! 

PS. I've been wanting James and Patricia to be paired for a while now. They're my ideal koojin so please don't think I'm being bias towards anyone. Thank you to all. :)

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
What connections does she have? Yes her mom has friends but I didn't know she was that influential. Practically all of them have connections. Margie had connections through her ex, Kim did too, Margie, Grate, and boy used their connections and stardom to bring in their sibblings. Yet Pat is looked down upon because her mom has friends. Smh

Also about her having wealthy parents, yeah I am a bit offended by the comment because that is kind of saying her parents were waving money around buying her work. If that is so, then does that mean all those other actresses in magazines did the same thing? She was a model before ch3 found her so she still continues to do modeling. Plus those shoots were done during her lakorns which let me say again was pretty popular in Thailand.
Like I said this is off topic. I am sorry if you feel offended. Let's keep our own opinion and not convince each other ok?

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Please let it be somebody else with James.M just because Margie has 2 lakorns on at the moment. I love her and all but I need a break. I know this won't air anytime soon but it's like when you had too much fried chicken in one day and just the thought of eating it again makes you feel really sick . Plus I think Margie looks older than J.Ma. I wanna see Nychaa with J.Ma for some odd reason

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol I'm satisfied with James and Margie pairing up.

And noooo I don't want to see James with Nychaa, she has no n'ek aura and her acting is sooo stiff! 

Anyway, is the girl on the far right Mew L. ? The one next to Gubgib?

cr: as tagged
Yes, that's Mew L.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I got nothing to do with Pat being compared to this particular actress or her koo-jin cos Pat is compared to her only regarding her looks and the way she talks, not for her personality or behaviour. She is compared to Vicky as well (they look so alike!).
Having connections is not wrong. But using connections w/o improving your skills is not fair on those who have talent but no connections/luck. She is 5 lakorns old (including one with Mark) and still shows no basic emotions. While watching LSR too, I did not feel her character's pain/emotions. I saw the same stiff face, sometimes expressioness face. Idk if you call that improvement. Every one needs to improve but why can't I judge her acting abilities irrespective of her age and work she has got when you can judge Kim's acting by comparing her to Matt who is older and senior than Kim with more than 15+ lakorns while Kim is just 8+ lakorns old. Of course I can.
If Pat did not have her mother/influence, she would have shown door long back. She suits to be a model but actor!
I can't say Ch 3 always supports talent/good image. Lol they are pushing her too much. Getting to work with sup'stars back to back, what do you call it as. I still believe it's this way with her.
Phew, I did not know it will be a debate!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Here is the plot or a little summary I got about this lakorn from a friend  :woot2:
There is twins. A boy and a girl. T-Kua (boy) becomes a police/cop (James) and Eua-Karn (girl) becomes a doctor. Bad people were killed supernaturally and this case comes to T-Kua to investigate about the deaths happening. With the help of a girl with 6th sense, they find out that the murderer who caused the deaths is a magician and he is their close friend called as Song Kalot. He is Eua-karn's boyfriend. This drama is more like a Japanese film death note.

Step

Mrs James Ma
My friend told me the story in short, easy to understand.