[Ch3] Akom (TV Scene) James Mar/ Margie Rasri

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cos those girls around her age don't have wealthy parents with connections/friends in the industry lol She needs more time to prove herself I think

Step

Mrs James Ma
James fans are excited for this lakorn. They are posting James and Margie's old event's pics.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't get why so many people have a problem with Pat. They keep saying she has connections and is shady. But the girl is an okay actress. If she lacked talent and received roles left and right, that's a different story. However, she is doing pretty well at her age. Give her some more time and see how she progresses. She's only 17 years old. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I don't get why so many people have a problem with Pat. They keep saying she has connections and is shady. But the girl is an okay actress. If she lacked talent and received roles left and right, that's a different story. However, she is doing pretty well at her age. Give her some more time and see how she progresses. She's only 17 years old. 
Right, if people want to talk about connection, well we can but it might make some people unhappy. Ch3 invested in Pat since she was 12 so it is right for them to see that return investment. Plus both of her previous lakorns were a Dark Horse. International fans may not like it but heck it was popular in Thailand.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Right, if people want to talk about connection, well we can but it might make some people unhappy. Ch3 invested in Pat since she was 12 so it is right for them to see that return investment. Plus both of her previous lakorns were a Dark Horse. International fans may not like it but heck it was popular in Thailand.
You don't even know half the things people have told me about her with the intentions to make me dislike her. Lol. They said they had inside sources. Sure. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg if they want to compare at this stage, they both need improvements. You know who isn't all that great of an actress right now either and she's been in the industry longer. Pat is not here to take her place, are they really that scared that she will? As for that inside sources, like please tell me how horrible Pat is?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'll patiently wait for a Pat and James Ma lakorn, this is one tandem that needs to happen in the future.

Pat is so harmless, for her age she's doing considerably well for herself and I only hope she continues to grow and prosper as an actress. There really is no need for insecurity, there is enough room for everyone to do well.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wait, who is Pat compare to? I'm behind here. I think Pat is cute, I really like her in the lakorns with Peter and the one with Nadech. That's the only lakorns I've seen of hers.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol Koy....we can't say her name out loud here. But the fans in some sense is threatened by Pat. Pat seems to be in her own little world. She is even scared to be seen getting close to that particular actress koojin lol...that's how crazy it is. They are already an accomplished koojin I don't see what they need to worry for.

Wasn't there a thread that got out of hand where someone said something about the actress and the fans were just besides themselves hahah haha I thought it was funny.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Byebye, OK I know who you're talking about. Lol. Oh I almost opened up a can of worms there.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Isn't it obvious though? Like what would it change if the name is mentioned or not? But anyway, it's not my problem to discuss lol 
Pat is cute, ch3 needs to pair her up with both James. Would be interesting to see.

I wonder what's the theme of the story.  I think some mentioned in the statues updates that it's said to be fantasy/action slash revenge? That's an interesting combination. I like all of his nangeks so far  :dance1: Yaya, Pat or Yam next would be awesome!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, I just posted the thread last night and now it's already three pages. The power and charms of James Ma. LOL. I love both James and Margie, so just seeing that they will pair, I'm really excited. Hopefully nothing changes.

Speaking of N'ek who is younger than JMa, the only ones I can think of who are primetime are Preem, Pat, and Yam. Other actresses who are younger than him who i would love to see be n'ek are Krissie, Kat, and Michelle. I would love to see JMa pair up with all of them if possible, and with Yaya, Taew and Mew too. :)

Yes, the genre of the lakorn is Fantasy/Action/Revenge. Really catching my attention as well. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want to see James with Mew L. The girl seemed to vanished...only an evening lakorn  here and there.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Wow didn't think it will cause debate. Anyway for the lakorns and ads and magazine Pat's got so far, I still believe she's a connection. But this is off topic. :)
Back to the topic, this is James fourth Iakorn, I am so happy for him. Will definitely tune in this one. I hope he will be in more lakorns and work with different production and pair up with different N'eks . :)