[Ch3] Akom (TV Scene) James Mar/ Margie Rasri

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wish they chose something different for JMa to wear. I don't know how i feel about this lakorn tbh and why is Pok in here -.- that one lakorn with Matt and Chakrit was weird cause Woosen was there lol.
Don't get me started on that lakorn lol. Man talking about stupid to put a Pra'ek real life fiance in the same lakorn. I love Matt but could not watch the whole lakorn. This probably have the same feel. How can you watch a lakorn and think there's something between them when the real boyfriend is right there. And if people jin them or whatever knowing her boyfriend is a step away lol. But I love my James Ma...he is such a darling. I will pretend I don't know who Pok is lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Don't get me started on that lakorn lol. Man talking about stupid to put a Pra'ek real life fiance in the same lakorn. I love Matt but could not watch the whole lakorn. This probably have the same feel. How can you watch a lakorn and think there's something between them when the real boyfriend is right there. And if people jin them or whatever knowing her boyfriend is a step away lol. But I love my James Ma...he is such a darling. I will pretend I don't know who Pok is lol
Right, I actually wanted to watch the lakorn with Matt and Chakrit, but I just can't ship them. I won't even try with this lakorn.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OT: I had no idea Chakrit & Woonsen were a couple so I thoroughly enjoyed that lakorn lol.

Two more weeks and this will start airing. I don't know if I'll be watching it while it airs or just marathon once it finishes but I hope it does well for the team *fingers-crossed*.

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg

Episode 1 is out! From the teaser, I don't think this is my genre. Hahaha. I want James Ma to do a Romantic Comedy like Two Spirits' Love. Cannot wait till his drama with Mint.

Noire89

Simply smile
I can't wait to see it subbed. I haven't seen any episodes yet, but I love this kinds of lakorns.
Alex is looking so cute in here, my lovely lovely Alex.

Noire89

Simply smile
I just saw the first part of the first episode. I like it, I was just a bit confused with the her power and her brother's power. I am looking forward to the developments of the characters, some background too.
I am happy I get to watch Alex, specially the character he is portraying here. :love::cheer: big fan of his!:cheer: