[Ch3] Akom (TV Scene) James Mar/ Margie Rasri

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wished Margie boyfriend is not in here. I hate it when they do that it is so distracting for me to get into the pranang scenes when you know their significant other is around the corner lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but I find it cute that this drama is replacing MKLFF (actually ... I'm clearly still not over JMatt/KB feels & its been like 2 years now lol).

- Will definitely be checking this one out, I want to see what Margie & James bring to the table as a pairing.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
This is giving me The Sixth Sense (lakorn) vibes, which is a good thing for me at least since I enjoyed that series & I can't believe I missed the fact that Johnny is also in this too.

Noire89

Simply smile
This is giving me The Sixth Sense (lakorn) vibes, which is a good thing for me at least since I enjoyed that series & I can't believe I missed the fact that Johnny is also in this too.
Hey! Nice to see you here!

Loved that lakorn. It took me a while to finally watch it, but when I did I marathoned.
I'm here for three reasons, new lakorn couple(love the two actors), Alex Rendell, and the genres of the lakorn, scifi, revenge, fantasy (dark magic),action,revenge,romance!
Channel 3 has given us gems these past lakorns put on Mon-Tue timeslot. This one also looks like a winner,:).

Chasha

sarNie Egg
After the teaser came out, most of people said this drama have a vibes of "RakBoon" which I would rather agree with this. Some asked is this RakBoon3 or not? lol because RakBoon have 2 seasons now. And beyond that Arkom was played role by the same N'ek (Margie), produced and directed by the same director and producer as Rakboon. Since RakBoon got a huge success so people are giving high expectations for Arkom.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
After the teaser came out, most of people said this drama have a vibes of "RakBoon" which I would rather agree with this. Some asked is this RakBoon3 or not? lol because RakBoon have 2 seasons now. And beyond that Arkom was played role by the same N'ek (Margie), produced and directed by the same director and producer as Rakboon. Since RakBoon got a huge success so people are giving high expectations for Arkom.
True, I can't believe I forgot about Mike & Margie's drama lol. That's another supernatural drama I really enjoyed too, for me if this drama is along either The Sixth Sense or Rak Boon's vibes then it should be good.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I've finally have something to watch from tv3 (my favorite channel). I left TV3 after BH ended, and have enjoyed Son/Vill dramas (which I'm so in love with these cute couple). Can't wait to see my cutie JamesMa back on screen again. Cheer!

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I've finally have something to watch from tv3 (my favorite channel). I left TV3 after BH ended, and have enjoyed Son/Vill dramas (which I'm so in love with these cute couple). Can't wait to see my cutie JamesMa back on screen again. Cheer!
me too!after buang hong I stop watching lakorn.now I'm watching cupid part5 and then akom teaser came out.I'm so Finn!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm fairly disappointed....I'm not into this sci-fi fantasy genre. Wish it was a "normal" (lols which drama is ever normal?) lakorn. But I will watch because I love my James

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I wish they chose something different for JMa to wear. I don't know how i feel about this lakorn tbh and why is Pok in here -.- that one lakorn with Matt and Chakrit was weird cause Woosen was there lol.