[Ch3] Akom (TV Scene) James Mar/ Margie Rasri

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I finished episode 1 yesterday. I'm digging this plot! Lol. It is kind of confusing but idk about anyone else this got my heart feeling all kinds of ways. I miss James and boy does he look good! Margie is doing so great in here too. Love it!!

Noire89

Simply smile
I finished episode 1 yesterday. I'm digging this plot! Lol. It is kind of confusing but idk about anyone else this got my heart feeling all kinds of ways. I miss James and boy does he look good! Margie is doing so great in here too. Love it!!
I missed Alex, Margie and James. When I saw all three here I was like Alex I'm here! Lol!
I was the same confused about her power and her brother's connection, the way they communicate if it's supposed to be the twin intuition or a super powered version of that.
I love plots like these and I'm all over it. But since the subbing is only on weekends, I have only seen one episode to make the wait for the following shorter, lol!:p:)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Is anyone watching this?.
I've decided to marathon it, once it ends but would love to know people's opinions on it thus far.

Noire89

Simply smile
Is anyone watching this?.
I've decided to marathon it, once it ends but would love to know people's opinions on it thus far.
I was going to watch it as it aired. I have too much work to do that I will marathon. I did see the first 2 episodes though.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm not sure if I continue watching it or not. It's very confusing. Even I love and support JJ, but this kind of story is not my cup of tea. sorry JamesJi.
Oop, I meant James Ma.

Last edited:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
The storyline doesn't interest me, but I am going to watch it for James Ma. However, I am going to wait until all the episodes are out and then watch it in one go. I wish he'd get a better storyline lakorn.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Okay, looks like we're all in the same boat lol.
Kind of expecting something good since it's James working with TV Scene again after Ka Badin.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The only James Ma lakorn I'll turning in is with Jeena. That sounds like a better storyline than this or w Mint.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Okay, looks like we're all in the same boat lol.
Kind of expecting something good since it's James working with TV Scene again after Ka Badin.
Agree, I myself have expected too high from my dear JM. This kind of story really turn me down.

Noire89

Simply smile
@preetam have you been watching it? I only have seen the first two episodes, and do the chemistry was all right for him being a "stranger" who just happened to look like a doppelganger of her boyfriend. So it doesn't develop and become obvious lovers chemistry between the characters?

I had really high hopes for this(it has all genres I like), but now I feel like expectations should be lowered and I watch it but not to expect to much on the romantic side of this. The magic they do here I liked, I dunno how it works yet , and how they get these powers.

And my main reason for watching Alex(James and Margie were a bonus for me, I have enjoyed their past individual works).
Is his storyline as I thought it was? Two brothers one girl, girl breaks the heart of one and starts a relationship with the other brother for money and sacrifice for (insert family member, greedy guardian, sick family). Evil step mom, pushover dad who gives in to his wife because he did something messy to her and must show he repented by letting her call most of the shots. I liked what I saw of Alex from those two episodes, a brother a cop who just wants to do his job right.

On a more general note I love Margie and she is a good actress but I feel ever since she got her boyfriend her now fiance(happy for her and him, and wish them all the best) that she has held back on her emotions when projecting romantic feelings towards her co stars/ partners for photoshoots and concerts, she can do every other emotion realistically but when it becomes more intimate I feel she pulls back.
Maybe she is conservative and feels like she would disrespect her real life partner?

Anyways sorry for the long post and @preetam if you could answer my questions(if are watching it that is,lol) thanks so much in advance!:):):)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
@preetam have you been watching it? I only have seen the first two episodes, and do the chemistry was all right for him being a "stranger" who just happened to look like a doppelganger of her boyfriend. So it doesn't develop and become obvious lovers chemistry between the characters?

I had really high hopes for this(it has all genres I like), but now I feel like expectations should be lowered and I watch it but not to expect to much on the romantic side of this. The magic they do here I liked, I dunno how it works yet , and how they get these powers.

And my main reason for watching Alex(James and Margie were a bonus for me, I have enjoyed their past individual works).
Is his storyline as I thought it was? Two brothers one girl, girl breaks the heart of one and starts a relationship with the other brother for money and sacrifice for (insert family member, greedy guardian, sick family). Evil step mom, pushover dad who gives in to his wife because he did something messy to her and must show he repented by letting her call most of the shots. I liked what I saw of Alex from those two episodes, a brother a cop who just wants to do his job right.

On a more general note I love Margie and she is a good actress but I feel ever since she got her boyfriend her now fiance(happy for her and him, and wish them all the best) that she has held back on her emotions when projecting romantic feelings towards her co stars/ partners for photoshoots and concerts, she can do every other emotion realistically but when it becomes more intimate I feel she pulls back.
Maybe she is conservative and feels like she would disrespect her real life partner?

Anyways sorry for the long post and @preetam if you could answer my questions(if are watching it that is,lol) thanks so much in advance!:):):)
I tried first epi. It is intriguing but I just can't buy the pairing. Then I checked scenes here and there since I am focusing (floored by) on Tono and Nycha lakorn now. And I don't know they just don't clic as a pair :-/ imo

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm 50/50 with this Lakorn. I'm usually in for the romance but I'm in for the magic genre I suppose. JMa is one of my bias so I'm definitely tuning in for him. So far, I am enjoying this lakorn but not on a romantical note. There is no real chemistry for James and Margie but she doesn't bother me. I guess I'm use to her being in these type of magic/ghost genres. She's doing well in her role as usual so I do like that. This Lakorn is confusing but imo its not as frustrating as other Lakorns I have seen. I mean I eagerly wait each weekend for the subs lol but its because I dig the general plot. It is somewhat bland but Alex'a role is also so great! I love his Chemistry w/ the Nudee girl. If your looking for the romance and chemistry, this Lakorn isn't the one.