[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lipda - Peter
Pranon - Mark
Awatsaya - Anne
How about Kim??? Did I miss something??

And woohoo anonymous is subbing this Lakorn!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Lipda - Peter
Pranon - Mark
Awatsaya - Anne
How about Kim??? Did I miss something??

And woohoo anonymous is subbing this Lakorn!!!
She plays Priprao or something. Haha. I don't even know how you pronounce that.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
This is just Mark related na ja.... 5555 I couldn't believe these two! They look so good! I was screaming with joys when I first saw fans liking this picture!!! LOL.  Gosh, Pat looks so mature with Mark. Honestly, I usually find her a cute little girl, but with Mark, they make such a stunning couple that I dare CH3 to pair them up next!!! 55555555555555+++

Well, enjoy the excitement with me for now. lol :) They are like to die for. LOL. :bhehe: :bhehe:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hahaha! DiasyDuke, that one hot a** pic! I have to agree that even Pat had a round and cute face she too at the same time could act mature! She remind me a lot of Vicky :) !

Priprao huh,:thanks: Phatman :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Pat has grown up. She looks cute.

It's pronounced Prib-pound. In the book, this character has minimal role. But Anne is changing the script and add more of this character. I'm currious to know her character description, along with Anne's. P'Yee said she will leak the other character description when she see a pic that match their character. Isn't it suppose to be the other way around? Eh? Well, i hope she doesn't get in trouble by leaking all the info. I kinda enjoy those insider info.

I think Peter character is suppose to be similar to Kob in TRRR. He will be teasing Anne and has secret crush on her. But he will help her to be the man of her dream.

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
*off topic* I remember in an interview last year (in September I guess), reporters told Pat that they heard she pluerm Mark. She admitted and hope to have a chance to work with him. It seems like Pat and her mom like Mark a lot, they posted many pics last night. I like their wardrobe and concept in there. Hope CH3 will pair them up someday.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
This is just Mark related na ja.... 5555 I couldn't believe these two! They look so good! I was screaming with joys when I first saw fans liking this picture!!! LOL.  Gosh, Pat looks so mature with Mark. Honestly, I usually find her a cute little girl, but with Mark, they make such a stunning couple that I dare CH3 to pair them up next!!! 55555555555555+++

Well, enjoy the excitement with me for now. lol :) They are like to die for. LOL. :bhehe: :bhehe:
*pic*

That's a pretty intimate photo. Haha. Look at his hand placement. I see Mark has bulkier muscles now. Haha. All that hard work sure has paid off. 

Sweet_09 said:
Hahaha! DiasyDuke, that one hot a** pic! I have to agree that even Pat had a round and cute face she too at the same time could act mature! She remind me a lot of Vicky :) !

Priprao huh, :thanks: Phatman :)

Yes and you're welcome. 

Ninja007 said:
Pat has grown up. She looks cute.

It's pronounced Prib-pound. In the book, this character has minimal role. But Anne is changing the script and add more of this character. I'm currious to know her character description, along with Anne's. P'Yee said she will leak the other character description when she see a pic that match their character. Isn't it suppose to be the other way around? Eh? Well, i hope she doesn't get in trouble by leaking all the info. I kinda enjoy those insider info.

I think Peter character is suppose to be similar to Kob in TRRR. He will be teasing Anne and has secret crush on her. But he will help her to be the man of her dream.

Oh...I still can't pronounce that. Haha. We're all hoping she leaks all this info, but yeah hopefully she doesn't get in trouble. 

SonYukView4ever

serena_ngo said:
*off topic* I remember in an interview last year (in September I guess), reporters told Pat that they heard she pluerm Mark. She admitted and hope to have a chance to work with him. It seems like Pat and her mom like Mark a lot, they posted many pics last night. I like their wardrobe and concept in there. Hope CH3 will pair them up someday.

it is true Pat admires/adores or "pluerm" Mark. I came across that article from Mark's BanMark@Pantip a while back.  I don't know if I saved it, but def. saw it. I was so startled that Pat mentioned Mark in the news. ahaha. But yea, it shouldn't be a surprise that she's got good taste in someone like Mark! LOOL!! :bhehe:

I hope Ch3 will open their dull eyes and start pairing Mark with new actresses as well. I do look forward to seeing Mark and Pat working together in the near future. :wink:

~
Does Pat's mom have an ig?? I only know of Pat's ig.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Like phatman said that is a pretty intimate picture of Mark and Pat. they look very compatible together. They scream HAWT I agree! ^^ it would be nice to see them work together in lakorn.

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
it is true Pat admires/adores or "pluerm" Mark. I came across that article from Mark's BanMark@Pantip a while back.  I don't know if I saved it, but def. saw it. I was so startled that Pat mentioned Mark in the news. ahaha. But yea, it's shouldn't be a surprise that she's got good taste in someone like Mark! LOOL!! :bhehe:

I hope Ch3 will open their dull eyes and start pairing Mark with new actresses as well. I do look forward to seeing Mark and Pat working together in the near future. :wink:

~
Does Pat's mom have an ig?? I only know of Pat's ig.

She have always been a fan of Mark even before becoming an actress. She mentioned several times that Mark, Yaya and Chompoo are her idols. At CH3 signing event in Nov 2012, she even waited for Mark for 2 or 3 hours just to take pictures with him. After her first lakorn aired, reporters noticed her liking towards Mark and asked her about this. She said she adores him for a very long time, she had chances to meet him at events but didn't dare to talk to him. How cute!

Interviews Pat got asked about Mark, just in case you want to watch 555:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlH8SRnoVks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu3ElYie9qY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjGY9RkXoec

Pat's mom IG is piyanutegood

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Yaya looks to me like a mini or young Chompoo. Mark looks to me like a mini/future Ken; Pat looks like a mini Yaya or like she could be Yaya's sister. Kim looks like a mini/future Anne and Nadech looks like a mini/future Tik. Haha. :D
In terms of acting? Looks? Popularity? Haha. Not disagreeing or agreeing, just messing with you. :ghehe:

SonYukView4ever

@serena_ngo 555555 thanks for the clips! :) You've read my mind when you provided me the clips. lol. Watching them surely makes my heart flutter tho! ahahah. Love Pat's answers! Love when she said, "I've followed p'Mark even before I came into the industry. I've loved p'Mark since his first lakorn as pra'ek (with p'Nadech)!" Lol. Love her answers, so cute! I quite like Pat's personality. She talks and sounds smart. She reminds me of James Ma, the way they talk and handle their interviews are smart!

Pat didn't explain how she got into the industry? Does anyone know?? Ahahah. Off topic but hey still Mark relevant. Lol :p I'm just curious how she got in. She must have good connection to get in at such a young age. I'm still proud of her for pursuing an acting career.

~~

Anyways, came upon this screen cap of MK. Let's reminiscence the good old PCKK days. lol This cap is from one of my favorite scenes! Love K'Tum and Cha-em! :heart: :kiss:

cr. tagged

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
@serena_ngo 555555 thanks for the clips! :) You've read my mind when you provided me the clips. lol. Watching them surely makes my heart flutter tho! ahahah. Love Pat's answers! Love when she said, "I've followed p'Mark even before I came into the industry. I've loved p'Mark since his first lakorn as pra'ek (with p'Nadech)!" Lol. Love her answers, so cute! I quite like Pat's personality. She talks and sounds smart. She reminds me of James Ma, the way they talk and handle their interviews are smart!

Pat didn't explain how she got into the industry? Does anyone know?? Ahahah. Off topic but hey still Mark relevant. Lol :p I'm just curious how she got in. She must have good connection to get in at such a young age. I'm still proud of her for pursuing an acting career.

~~

Anyways, came upon this screen cap of MK. Let's reminiscence the good old PCKK days. lol This cap is from one of my favorite scenes! Love K'Tum and Cha-em! :heart: :kiss:

cr. tagged

She's such a loyal fan. She handles the interview very well and sounds mature, can't believe she's just 17. Actually there are many young actresses in CH3 adore Mark not just Pat 555.

Back to ARO, they're filming today. A cute picture of MK from Mark's IG.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

~~

*pic*

cr. tagged

I watched Anne and Au's version of PCKK, well I sort of skimmed midway through, and we didn't get anything like the pic you shared! Even the ending was vague and unsatisfying in their version! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ann2289 said:
Hi! I'm a newbie here! I just want to share! I find Mark too funny coz he can't contain his emotions while filming "romantic" scenes with Anne. Thus, he resorted to jumping! So cuuutttteeee!!!! :)

Also, MK are naturally sweet to each other! <3

*vid*

WELCOME!!! I wouldn't be able to either if I were him. Haha. 

serena_ngo said:
She's such a loyal fan. She handles the interview very well and sounds mature, can't believe she's just 17. Actually there are many young actresses in CH3 adore Mark not just Pat 555.

Back to ARO, they're filming today. A cute picture of MK from Mark's IG.

*pic*

Anything on Lipda yet?? Anyway, I have a question. Is it just me or does his name sound girly...Lipda, sounds like a girls name. HAHA. I think it's the '-da' that makes it girly. 

-AyLove- said:
They look stress. Lol.

Mark's birthday is almost here!!! :) 2 more days.

Wow, he'll be 24, huh. Time flies..........

samn09

sarNie Egg
This is off topic, but how old is Pat? When did she get in the industry? I didn't even know her. In an angle, she looks like the younger version of Vicky Sunisa.

SonYukView4ever

Yea I dont know how Pat got into the industry either. Lol. But she is quite thoughtful for her age.

Oh YES!!! March 19th is Mark's Bday. It is shocking we are slowly seeing him grow into a man. Lol. Ahhh how time flies. Lol. Age is just a number. But Mark is my boo forever! LOL! :D Yaya's bday is today too btw. Lol. Shes just a day before Mark's bday.

@phatman Anne added a lot of sweetness to MK's version. Lol Lots of cutesy in there including MK's major lip scene. Lol. I cant wait for what ARO has in store for us.^^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Not sure when & how pat entered the entertainment but her first Lakorn was in peter/chompoo lakorn, she played as peter's daughter.