[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
See I knew it! HAHA. How could YOU not recognize him Daisy! HAHA.
Anyway, so jealous he gets to film with Thongprasom first! And those badges are quite cute!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahahaha bc I automatically assumed it was Peter!! Lol. You know, the fans mentioned MK was supposed to film, I didn't think of Mark and Anne yet lol so that's why I thought it was Peter's back with Anne. lol

ahhahaha

Well, I hope they release more pictures. I quite like their wardrobes.  I love guys in suits.  And I love Mark in suits. Very handsome and smitten! Lol. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I wish it was Peter, but right when I saw it I was like....this ain't Peter! HAHA. Those fans are liars! :ghehe: Yeah I like their wardrobe too. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim is going to be very fashionable is here! A lakorn where she have good fashion hehehe. MK have their first scene film lol! Ann is working hard! Wonder if Peter and Ann get their first scene yet lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Kim is going to be very fashionable is here! A lakorn where she have good fashion hehehe. MK have their first scene film lol! Ann is working hard! Wonder if Peter and Ann get their first scene yet lol!

Awe....lucky. Mark is lucky! Haha. He gets to film with the two ladies first!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
~Where are you Anne-Pete~why can't we find you~why have you gone away~~ay~~ay~~ HAHA. I'm singing the "Where are you Christmas" tune from The Grinch if y'all didn't notice. 

SonYukView4ever

hehehe I viewed all the IG clips, and I loved MK in it. They are pretty and so playful!
I hope to see more. Mark really looks fine and soo handsome in the white blouse and his suit.
I like it a lot! Love all the BTS scenes.

I will save Anne for Peter. lol. So no comment on that. lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i was stalking Angie's IG...
I saw she posted a poster of Samee Teetra 2001.
Is she the girl that played as Anne's sister in there??
The nurse?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
i was stalking Angie's IG...
I saw she posted a poster of Samee Teetra 2001.
Is she the girl that played as Anne's sister in there??
The nurse?

YUP! She was in there!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yes. That's her :)

Haha. Just realized you've already answered her.

Adora said:
I love Mark and Kim's fashion in here. I also liked their fashion in 3NNT, but it's too bad the lakorn didn't really interest me so I didn't watch much besides a few clips here and there.
From the pictures, I presume that Mark's character might be more into Kim's character than Anne's. I may be wrong. But it seems like his character will be more flirty with her and her character will be the type to be more mean towards him (even though she likes him). Kind of like Mo and Toomtam's characters in Koom Nang Kruan. But I may be wrong. Hahaha.

You think so? I'm inclined to think that Kim will be more into him and more expressive of her feelings, while Mark is the handsome/dorky/innocent boy who's not really into girls. That's why all the girls are attracted to him. Haha. Peter...he's the hunky boss that all girls dream of being with, but because he's too high up there they dare not to crush on him. As for Anne, she's the single/older woman who just wants to love. HAHAHA. My guess. I seriously want to know the actual summary.

SonYukView4ever

Adora said:
From the pictures, I presume that Mark's character might be more into Kim's character than Anne's. I may be wrong. But it seems like his character will be more flirty with her and her character will be the type to be more mean towards him (even though she likes him). Kind of like Mo and Toomtam's characters in Koom Nang Kruan. But I may be wrong. Hahaha.

Good observation. In one of the clips, Kim said something like, "what makes you think I'm into a guy like you?" to Mark lol Mark was like, psh ahaahha or whatever..but yea, the dialogue was short.  I liked their bitterness but also love that deep down their is secret love for them ahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
Good observation. In one of the clips, Kim said something like, "what makes you think I'm into a guy like you?" to Mark lol Mark was like, psh ahaahha or whatever..but yea, the dialogue was short.  I liked their bitterness but also love that deep down their is secret love for them ahahaha

Maybe I should watch the clips too. HAHA.