[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've been MIA. But I surely miss Mark! hehehe :) My boo. lol

He looks kind of funny in that picture with Kim, sad looking but he's naturally best looking. lol

Counting down the days til they begin filming.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

IG: gibseesan สวัสดีวันจันทร์ค่ะ ยังคงหยุดงานตามคำแนะนำของคุณหมอ เพราะยังอยู่ในระยะแพร่เชื้อ พรุ่งนี้คงมีคำตอบชัดเจนว่าจะกลับไปทำงานได้เมื่อไหร่ วันนี้ทักทายกันด้วยภาพนี้นะคะ เพราะสัปดาห์นี้ #แอบรักออนไลน์ จะเปิดกลัองถ่ายทำแล้วล่ะค่ะ

---
Translation Gibseesan IG:  Good morning Monday.  Still off work as adviced by doctor.  Because I'm still contagious now.  Tomorrow, I will probably get an answer when I'll be back for work.  Today's greeting with this picture #AbbRukOnline.  Because filming will start this week na ka. 

:party:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've been MIA. But I surely miss Mark! hehehe :) My boo. lol

He looks kind of funny in that picture with Kim, sad looking but he's naturally best looking. lol

Counting down the days til they begin filming.

Haha. It's such an awkward snap of him. 

Ninja007 said:
*pic*

IG: gibseesan สวัสดีวันจันทร์ค่ะ ยังคงหยุดงานตามคำแนะนำของคุณหมอ เพราะยังอยู่ในระยะแพร่เชื้อ พรุ่งนี้คงมีคำตอบชัดเจนว่าจะกลับไปทำงานได้เมื่อไหร่ วันนี้ทักทายกันด้วยภาพนี้นะคะ เพราะสัปดาห์นี้ #แอบรักออนไลน์ จะเปิดกลัองถ่ายทำแล้วล่ะค่ะ

---
Translation Gibseesan IG:  Good morning Monday.  Still off work as adviced by doctor.  Because I'm still contagious now.  Tomorrow, I will probably get an answer when I'll be back for work.  Today's greeting with this picture #AbbRukOnline.  Because filming will start this week na ka. 

:party:

YAY! Filming will start! So excited! 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

P'Yee IG: With the boss. My pretty & Talented. such a red lips. ✨#JustTellThem #AbbRukOnline_filming_starts_tomorrow (Today). On the 1st day, Anne starts as solo. #17Scene_packedAndBusy #AreYouLonely_WannaGetStarted? #FightingNaKa cr: @yayeeumarin

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. Mark is so fine. About that picture, he came straight from the gym so maybe that's why he's a bit tired. lol But, he's so fine, always! :D

Anyhow, another oldie that had just resurfaced. woo hoo!

Ninja, regarding what u post, they have another fitting????

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg! Filming is about to start!!!! Omg omg! And of course yeah! More pics of Ann-Peter :) :) and woo wee I sure did miss a lot hehehehe yepie page 50!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, do they're starting soon!! I'm reading your translations ninja...is Anne filming by herself? Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Am I thinking of Peter-Anne too much that I see their smile look alike in the 2nd pic??!
Gosh I had a dream of Anne-Peter last nite and the scene in my dream was so cute...lol..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Am I thinking of Peter-Anne too much that I see their smile look alike in the 2nd pic??!
Gosh I had a dream of Anne-Peter last nite and the scene in my dream was so cute...lol..
They have cute smiles! Haha. I can't really see the similarity. I want to dream about them?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Oh, do they're starting soon!! I'm reading your translations ninja...is Anne filming by herself? Haha.
Yes. Filing starts today. Anne is filming by herself.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
I wonder if MK are also filming?
Today, look like it's just Anne, some Peter & Eaky. 
Anne IG: First day filming. 

Anne IG: Khun Siwa came to film addition scene for Samee Tee Tra at the set #AbbRukOnline. 

Yayee IG: Her name is PripPraew.  This is truly PripPraew (Sparling stars).  Saw them prepare stuff for Kimmy.  So happy.  Can't wait to see you, Sab Kid.  In this one, we will see her Sab (naughty), stir anger cuteness.  My assumption.  That's my own guessing.  I have a feeling.  Hahahaha. 

Sound like tomorrow should have Kim at the set.  :)