[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I love Kim's acting, and personality. I don't doubt her acting.

I love Mark, period. I don't see why people have issues with his acting, but I do hope he proves people wrong. Mark, I'll cheer you til the end. Always you and only you! :kiss2: :wink: :wink: :thumbsup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
whatever.

I'm all about Mark and Kim. Love them on and off the scene.  I don't pay attention to the other people. I can't see the hype in them; too old for my taste. lol
Whatever you! Haha. Jk. Hey they ain't that old aight. They're just almost...40. Hehe.

SonYukView4ever

I couldnt help but share this picture of Kim; she looks so pretty and just fresh. Love the pose.

I'm relying on Kim for the MK fan service, lol, not so much from Mark but I do hope he shares lots of MK pictures as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Haha, Well, she can definitely hold a tune. Of course, she wouldn't be able to make a career out of it--or at least, she wouldn't be good enough to in my opinion (even though I'm her fan, but I have to acknowledge her flaws)--but she can definitely sing decently. She sang a song with Mark in Punya Chon Kron Krua, but it wasn't actually used as the ost. It was just used for a performance they had in that lakorn.

It's just like Yaya singing for the Tawan Deurd ost, Margie singing the ost for her recent lakorn with Boy, and Anne for a few of her dramas back then. :)
Anne can't sing either! Haha. I certainly hope she doesn't sing. If they can sing, I'm fine, but if they can't sing...like I said it ruins the mood. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

I love Mark's live singing, his voice is beautiful, soft and perfect. ahaha. Mark has one of the best live-singing voices. But his studio songs are always not as soothing as his live. Must be some weird computer tuning???

I don't think Mark will sing OST in here.
I do hope they pick good soundtracks for this lakorn.

Does Peter sing? lol I have not heard from him at all.  Have not seen him act either.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Here's the song Mark and Kim sang in Punya Chon Kron Krua. I think they both have nice sounding voices. And they can reach the pitches pretty well. Of course, they're not AMAZING singers, but just for a lakorn ost--especially one that they star in themselves--I think wouldn't hurt. :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bk9PfHOTriY
Yeah, they're alright. They can definitely hold their pitch. Mark actually has a decent voice, some singing lessons will probably Do him good. Kim's too squeaky for my taste haha.

v3ki

sarNie Egg
hi im a newbie!!! heart mk.. i wanted to know when they are going to start filming? it's great to finally follow a forum that I don't have to use google translation for. TY to all the subbers for your hard work esp. Ninja :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
I love Mark's live singing, his voice is beautiful, soft and perfect. ahaha. Mark has one of the best live-singing voices. But his studio songs are always not as soothing as his live. Must be some weird computer tuning???

I don't think Mark will sing OST in here.
I do hope the pick good soundtracks for this lakorn.

Does Peter sing? lol I have not heard from him at all.  Have not seen him act either.
Oh girl!! You missing out. Peter is a great singer. He has a very deep, but nice voice in my honest opinion. You might think it's too deep, but I love it. Hehe. Here's what he sound like!

Edit: Grrr. I can't paste the link....I'm on my phone, that's why.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

that's why you keep Anne+Peter, and I'll keep my Mark and Kimmy. LOL.  :loool: :loool:
Sounds good to Me. Haha. But I love Kimmy though. So I'll keep her too. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
v3ki said:
hi im a newbie!!! heart mk.. i wanted to know when they are going to start filming? it's great to finally follow a forum that I don't have to use google translation for. TY to all the subbers for your hard work esp. Ninja :)
Hey there!! We don't know when they're going to start Filming. They just had their fitting, so hopefully sometime soon!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. You girls, phatman & daisy, are so funny. It's okay if ya prefer one or the other.

Like i said, i just want and think it will be awesome and cool for both Peter and Mark to sing a song together for this lakorn. Forget the girls, Anne & Kim. Lol

Hello V3ki! Welcome to the AF! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Lol. You girls, phatman & daisy, are so funny. It's okay if ya prefer one or the other.

Like i said, i just want and think it will be awesome and cool for both Peter and Mark to sing a song together for this lakorn. Forget the girls, Anne & Kim. Lol

Hello V3ki! Welcome to the AF! :)
Haha, better than becoming aggressive towards each other, right. Hehe.

Yeah, forget the girls. Mark sounds good, so I don't mind either. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

aylove, we still play fair right??!?!?! HAHAHAHA. :loool:

phatman, yea, we can be civil with each other's couple. lol

Anyways, since u guys brought up singing, I went back to three years ago when MK first collaborated. omgee! Mark's first singing was for 3NNT; he sang the OST and this one.  His singing is really beautiful and sexy.  I link y'all to check it out! :coverlaf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSheFlO7NZs&list=PLD107E4C62AF31EA0
cr. tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

his voice is ok, but i dont like the song :(

I need something not too slow. lol
I think for someone to like The song they have to have watched NRSL, haha. I personally LOVE the song.