[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^i hope not! She's probably still getting ready for it or waiting for mark and kim to be free from filming. Maybe it will be soon, since anne posted up that picture on her ig. Lol.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
No, they didn't have fitting yet.  Otherwise, P'Yee won't miss it.  But it must be very close. 

The custom team already has a room full of clothing.
IG Chuwaab: (Caption:  No place to sit.  Almost cover up with clothing. It will be a long night.) 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow thats exciting! the team managed to do fitting within Feb. like they had mentioned :p

cant wait for Mark, Kim, Anne and Peter. So excited!!

Hope they dress Mark in hot suits. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Ninja007 and LoveAnne_T for the wonder update! That a lot of clothing hehehe and woohoo hope to see some fitting pics by tonight/tomorrow! :dance1:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! It's tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy! Finally! Well be waiting for them sneak peek pictures!!!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
REALLY!! Yikes! That's such exciting news!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!# Can't wait for tomorrow! If possible I wish I could get on the sun and ride it to tomorrow! Haha.

SonYukView4ever

MK on the cover of Opps Magazine. Lovely. :kiss2:  Coming out soon! Credit to MKpantip, the loyal and lovely MK club from Thailand! :)

Fanmade :)

SonYukView4ever

Ok, I burst out laughing so bad after reading this snippet interview of Kim.  Kim says, "Mark is like a family member.  She can discuss with him about just anything.  Personal or work.  In the future, we might run a small coffee shop together in Chiangmai." ahahahhah srsly, that just threw me off guard. Like, is that for real? in the future, MK might be opening a coffee shop in Chiangmai, ahahahah that is so cute. Lol. :) Me like though. :)

cr. MKpantip

SonYukView4ever

eh, a few more pictures to refresh my MK memory. lol The last time I saw MK was TRRR, and I fast forward a lot of irrelevant scenes, but here are some cute screen captures. :)  credit to MKpantip

ENJOY! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

SonYukView4ever

Alrighty, I am on the MK spamming mode tonight. Lol. so bear with me. hehehehe :)

Here's the better quality to the OPPs Magazine. :) Cr. MKpantip :)

Okies dokies, til tomorrow! Lets hope that I will wake up to ARO fitting pictures!! Like LOTS of pictures. :)

SonYukView4ever

actually, fitting is today lol but isnt it ridiculous that we're seeing supporting casts, not the main ones. Lol. Is that Peter?? I can't tell, not saying he's supporting yo lol, but GG is in here too? >< she's comedy girl

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I was going to say that I lied. Lol. I was going to post those up. Haha. I thought that was Peter but that's actually someone else. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If i am correct, its like a reunite of pckk crew! I just saw two pictures! And it's a picture of gg with that one funny servant guy in pckk who have a thing for cha-aim. And another one was the tomboy servant lady who was in pckk and the gay uncle from there.

@ Daisy no that isnt peter!!! Lol.

I love GG!!!