[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the title of that movie is now called timeline. And yeah, that was the movie mark and mint c were suppose to be in but they got pull out, as for anne, im not even sure. I think she was suppose to be in there but i didnt even know she pulled herself out. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Yeah, the title of that movie is now called timeline. And yeah, that was the movie mark and mint c were suppose to be in but they got pull out, as for anne, im not even sure. I think she was suppose to be in there but i didnt even know she pulled herself out. Lol.

Yeah, she pulled out. Aom was then rumored to take her place, but I don't know what else happened because I completely forgot about the film. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Oh okay, now i remember. Lol.

Sink in~, sink in~ haha. They must be only focusing on the child, since there doesn't seem to be anything on Anne's character.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Diasy mention that Mark mention that fitting is around this month! If it true then i would be the most happiest person ever on earth! Reading about the talk show make me want to watch it :). And Thanks Ninja, i'll be waiting for the sub version :) :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Sink in~, sink in~ haha. They must be only focusing on the child, since there doesn't seem to be anything on Anne's character.
Lol. Yeah, i dont think her role is that important in timeline.

They sure need to hurry with the fitting!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Diasy mention that Mark mention that fitting is around this month! If it true then i would be the most happiest person ever on earth! Reading about the talk show make me want to watch it :). And Thanks Ninja, i'll be waiting for the sub version :) :)

It better be true!!!!

-AyLove- said:
Lol. Yeah, i dont think her role is that important in timeline.

They sure need to hurry with the fitting!!!

I wonder why they made it a sequel to The Letter? Why don't they just make is it a new film. HAHA.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I was so jealous today when I saw Mark posing with Bella on his IG picture. srsly. I think my MK fever is kicking in again, I don't know if I can stand Mark sweetening with other ladies. Lol.

ahahahha.

Anyways, this fitting needs to happen soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!

Mark wishes everyone a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, and that may everyone finds love soon. hehehehehe :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEbrRCpI58U

cr. tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fantastic_27 said:
obviously their is going to be more MK parts then Anne parts. Maybe since I think its going to be based on Mark and Anne...

I hope so too, so Anne can have more scenes with Peter! HAHA. A win-win for everyone! 

Yes this fitting does need to happen soon. I hope we get a pleasant surprise!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
I think 1/2 of the story focus on Anne-mark  while the rest will focus on Anne-Peter & Mark - Kim

How about I wish 1/4 focus on Anne-Mark and the rest on Anne-Peter and Mark-Kim? I don't want to be drooling over Anne-Peter only at the end of the lakorn. Psh, I will be upset. Well, I hope they make the storyline good enough for me to disregard the amount of airtime they get with their partners. HAHA.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
well,frankly speaking,i don't really care which pra ek they will focus more in this lakorn as long as my Anne is the main focus for the whole story... :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
well,frankly speaking,i don't really care which pra ek they will focus more in this lakorn as long as my Anne is the main focus for the whole story... :wink:

AH! How could you say that Dila! I care! HAHA. Anne will totally be the focus, but I hope she focuses on my Peter! :ghehe: 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hahha seriously phat...even if 1 day there's a lakorn that only has Anne as a nang ek without pra ek...I will more than happy...
weird huh...but I doubt it...lakorn without pra ek like a song without music....lol..
Btw,its hard to choose since I never seen any clip of Anne-Peter...but Anne-Mark,i'm sure I'm gonna drooling over their chemistry...hahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
hahha seriously phat...even if 1 day there's a lakorn that only has Anne as a nang ek without pra ek...I will more than happy...
weird huh...but I doubt it...lakorn without pra ek like a song without music....lol..
Btw,its hard to choose since I never seen any clip of Anne-Peter...but Anne-Mark,i'm sure I'm gonna drooling over their chemistry...hahahaha

HAHA. Totally! I can watch Anne any day with anyone even by herself! But yeah, a lakorn without a pra'ek is like river without water! I've seen Anne and Mark before, so I'm just like whatever, but with Anne and Peter, of course I'm more than excited because they've never acted together before and Peter is hot! 

SonYukView4ever

wow 19 users. lol.

I'm just as selfish, so I want lots of Mark, MK, Mark+Anne, and not so much Peter. LOL. Sorry, I'm just not feeling him. ><

But in all honesty, I think they four will get equal share.  MK is just more popular due to koo-jin status. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Where are the 19 users??! Haha. It's down to 5 now. People are going away because there aren't really any updates, there's just us being us girls and talkative. HAHA. 

Am I the only one eager to see Peter and Anne's interactions?? HAHA. Poor Peter, no one really cares about you in here, you're overshadowed by Anne-Mark-Kim's popularity. HAHA. Just kidding. I care about you Peter!!!! MUAH!

SonYukView4ever

phatman said:
AH! How could you say that Dila! I care! HAHA. Anne will totally be the focus, but I hope she focuses on my Peter! :ghehe:

okay girl. if I was a bit harsh with my last comment lol I grant you your wish. Don't be so concerned, I highly think that Anne will be with Peter.  If not, why would she cast Peter?? Think positive! :)

Isn't Peter married??? I can't remember anymore. ahaha.

SonYukView4ever

The 19 users were mainly the silent readers like usual. lol.

~~~

I'm heading to bed.  Will keep dreaming until fitting begins.
I feel like Kim is sad lately due to Mark's ig. lol Or maybe I'm just over-thinking/analyzing. lol

Night night