[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
What, I thought Anne likes him, but because of the age gap she uses the internet to court him...? That's what I understood from the summary.
i was reading on this other forum that Mark crushes on Anne so its a love triangle between Peter/Anne/Mark 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i was reading on this other forum that Mark crushes on Anne so its a love triangle between Peter/Anne/Mark 

So you pretty much read a different summary then, huh? Haha. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Anne has in store for us. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what I found interesting. If Anne picks up this lakorn fast and finishes filming around mid-year next year, we might get to watch it along with CH5's Ngao Jai. That means Peter and Toomtam and Vill for me all over again. HAHAHA. Wait I should share this in NJ's thread too! HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
You know what I found interesting. If Anne picks up this lakorn fast and finishes filming around mid-year next year, we might get to watch it along with CH5's Ngao Jai. That means Peter and Toomtam and Vill for me all over again. HAHAHA. Wait I should share this in NJ's thread too! HAHA.
definitely a new year present for you 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Adora, to wat i remember dring da time of PCKK2012, Anne did have a interview saying she adore Yaya and want her a lakorn of her but she never mention or hold tat she originally cast Yaya for PCKK2012. To wat i remember she originally cast Mark & Kim because she like them together ever since 3NNT days. As for RP with Nadech, Yaya was never mention because da original cast were Janie & Aum. But P'Aew say tat if they give it to da senior da lakorn will be too reang and since da two are busy he moved on to his second choice which it turn out to be Nadech & Kim :)

Tat wat i truly remember (as a fan of Kim) so if i stated anything wrong please forgive me :) .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guess what guys, but not sure if this interest u guys or disappointed 
since P'Anne will choose Kim for AbbRukOnline the other project ThongEntertainment PomajareeSeeDum i senses P'Anne will be choosing Ploy, she's also her favourite along side Kimmy 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
As Anne's fan,from what I remember,Anne said she takes 1 yr to choose the cast for PCKK..never heard she mention anyone other than Mark or Kim.
And I believe she really want Kim for that role because she said Kim is just like her.When she's young,she always got an adult & matured role.She want to change Kim.thats why she offer that role for Kim.And I also read many people doubt bout Kims talent in romantic comedy but Anne prove they're wrong..Kudos to my Anne!!... :)

anti-spam : can't wait to see Annik and Anne-Peter..

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Ann said in the interview before that she likes Kim because she reminded her of herself when she was around Kim's age. She saw potential in her. She personally admires Mark for no reason.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
noydarny said:
Ann said in the interview before that she likes Kim because she reminded her of herself when she was around Kim's age. She saw potential in her. She personally admires Mark for no reason.

she admires Mark for his look jaaaa ^_^ lol jkjk

Truthfully, Anne really admires Mark a lot much more after he invited her to be his special guest on 4+1 Concert, but even before all that Anne had already confirmed Mark to be her pra'ek for PCKK. :)

My lovely Kimmy has always been Mark's nang'ek, and has always been Anne's first choice for PCKK! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Adora said:
Although it's great that Kim's working in Anne's production again, and with Anne actually acting in the lakorn with her too, it kinda sucks that they'll be sharing screen time. But it's still an honor that Kim is the first and only new generation actress so far to star alongside the great Anne. Anne seems to really adore Kim a lot. Too bad it seems like Kim won't be getting a lot of attention from Mark in here at first. It also sucks that Mark and Kim are pairing up for yet another romantic comedy. I was really hoping for a different genre from them since basically all three of their past dramas have been romantic comedies. Sucks.
I don't mind as much that Mark and Kim are being paired up so often, but I would like to see them acting with different actors and actresses more. Or at least cast them in a more dramatic lakorn, so we can see something different from them other than just light comedies all the time. However, their constant pairing is just like the Nadech and Yaya pairing, and many people don't seem to have a problem with that, so I guess it all really just comes down to whether people like the pairing or not. (I personally prefer Nadech with Kim than Yaya.)
Also, with Kim in here, hopefully, Anne casts a veteran actor and actress for Promajaree See Dum then.
And can someone who's not a Yaya fan tell me if it's true that Anne really wanted Yaya for Punya Chon Kron Krua? I continue to hear people say that Yaya was originally casted for many of the lakorns that Kim was nang'ek in, making Kim seem as if she's a second choice to Yaya. For example, some people said that Yaya was casted for Raeng Pradtana with Nadech, and then Punya Chon with Mark. But both times, she apparently had a busy schedule and was not available, so she had to decline; therefore, Kim was given the roles. I can't help but think that it's just Yaya fans being jealous that Kim got to star with Nadech, and that she was the first actress to work under Anne's production. If it's true that Yaya was really the first choice for both Raeng Pradtana and Punya Chon Kron Krua, wouldn't she have been in at least ONE of those lakorns? It all just seems really suspicious to me and doesn't come together. Frankly, it sounds like people are just making things up. But if anyone knows the true facts, please inform me about it.
I came on here just to say the same thing. I don't like that MK will be in here again because they will be sharing screen time and I was really hoping for a new genre for MK T.T if Mark gets this at least different n'ek. I love MK but I don't want them to keep pairing unless the script is really worth it. Like PcKK, i didnt like 3NNT and TRRR as much
And for PCKK, i was watching interview that ann personally wanted Kim because she had only played mature roles. Nothing about Yaya for Pckk was mentioned. Maybe RP, but i dont really mind because at the end Kim still got the roles

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Adora, I don't know where you heard about Yaya originally being in Raeng Pradtana but I can confirm that it's totally untrue. She was never considered for that lakorn and initially, Khun Da wanted Aum Atichart and Janie. It was rather a coincidence that both weren't available and Nadech's queue was free so they booked him. Afterwards, both Khun Da and Paajaew decided to cast Kim because they feel that she's one of the few young generation actresses who would be able to pull off the role of Krathae. I also believe that Paajaew saw potential in them as a couple since he worked with them in DJA and he said an interview that they exceeded his expectations. As for Punya Chon Khon Krua, Anne gave two interviews on KomChadLuek and Manager saying that at first she wanted Yaya but Yaya wasn't available due to her filming TNNKK and Maya Tawan. When producers are in the process of picking their cast, they have to send the names of the people they want and ask for the Channel's approval first before things can be finalized. Since Yaya wasn't free, Channel 3 gave Anne the schedules of other actresses who are available and they negotiate from there. Kim was Anne's automatic pick afterwards because she saw the potential in Kim and also noticed that Kim hasnt had the chance to take on a comedy role yet. She revealed in another interview that she wants to change Kim by letting her challenge herself with something different to her previous characters. I don't think anyone has ever translated or shared those particular interviews here on Asianfuse so that's probably why people are unaware of it. Those who have followed Yaya or PCKK closely will know that this is true. Personally, I don't see the big deal. What matters is that at the end, Anne choose Kim and it's no question that Anne adores Kim along with a few others. There's a reason why there's more than one actress in the industry and everyone has their own work and moments to shine. This is not some competition or play field. There's no need to be jealous of anyone because each actor and actress have such different pathways with different opportunities. Also it's very common in the lakorn industry for producers wanting a certain actor or actress but had to go for another person because of schedule conflicts. Even for Yaya's case, she wasn't P'Mam's first choice for Dao Reung either. P'Mam planned for Taew instead and she didn't want Yaya playing a tomboyish character again but the outcome ended with Yaya.  Please don't take these things too seriously and please remember that the actions of a few people don't apply to the whole fan club :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I wanted to see Mark - Anne and Kim-Anne just not all in the same lakorn. But i guess, hope this lakorn proves my thinking wrong. But then again, Ann never lets me down. ^_^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And I was wondering what all the talk was about. I thought there was an update. HEHE. Don't mind at all of course.
Kim is sexy and Yaya is cute. Haha. Their acting level, I'd say, is about the same, BUT I prefer Kim because she's more mature looking and fits a wider range of roles. I'd love to see her and Nadech pair up again, don't know what genre though.... 

Anyway, ARO...when will we hear your update!!? Thongprasom, your new year's resolution should be...rest and work faster. HAHA. Pick up the pace. Just kidding.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can see why Anne favors Kim. I've thought so since the beginning that Kim reminds me of a younger Anne, even look-wise. She has potential to become as great of an actress as Anne if given more time. However, I favor Yaya more because Kim looks too masculine at times. This shouldn't influence my opinion, but it does. Lol. Cause that's all I focus on when I see her on screen. It's distracting.

I also think Yaya is a great actress. She's just been given too much of the same cutesy/tomboyish roles. Compare the two and I'd say that Kim is more experienced since she's been given more mature roles vs. Yaya. Nonetheless, if Yaya was given a mature role, I think she'd kick ass. Haha. No one is going to think she has it in her though since she's been in so many repetitive roles. But that's the best part about it. I would love to see her in a feisty n'ek role in the near future so she can showcase her versatility. She transformed wonderfully from the weak n'ek from Kularb Rai Narm to Jeed, the hot headed n'ek in Duangjai Akkanee. I think people don't give her enough credit for that transition. Even though she comes off cute most of the time, I think she can also be very sexy if she wants to, given the right wardrobe and makeup. If anything, I feel that Kim struggles in acting cute. She kind of looks too mature to take on cutesy roles which is a good thing to me because cutesy roles are annoying. Bring on the raeng roles. Lol.

Either way, I'm glad that Anne, Peter, and Kim gets to work together. But I'm not very fond of MK pairing up again. I hope they don't steal the spotlight away from my Anne and Peter. That's the real focus for me! Still no update on them.          

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think Kim is a better actress than YAya. She is much more versatile actress and could be sexy. Yaya just pure cute and adorable. Don't know if she could pull the sexy look. In fact her Lakorn with Aum is the top 10 tv pool worst Lakorns of 2013

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
I can see why Anne favors Kim. I've thought so since the beginning that Kim reminds me of a younger Anne, even look-wise. She has potential to become as great of an actress as Anne if given more time. However, I favor Yaya more because Kim looks too masculine at times. This shouldn't influence my opinion, but it does. Lol. Cause that's all I focus on when I see her on screen. It's distracting.

I also think Yaya is a great actress. She's just been given too much of the same cutesy/tomboyish roles. Compare the two and I'd say that Kim is more experienced since she's been given more mature roles vs. Yaya. Nonetheless, if Yaya was given a mature role, I think she'd kick ass. Haha. No one is going to think she has it in her though since she's been in so many repetitive roles. But that's the best part about it. I would love to see her in a feisty n'ek role in the near future so she can showcase her versatility. She transformed wonderfully from the weak n'ek from Kularb Rai Narm to Jeed, the hot headed n'ek in Duangjai Akkanee. I think people don't give her enough credit for that transition. Even though she comes off cute most of the time, I think she can also be very sexy if she wants to, given the right wardrobe and makeup. If anything, I feel that Kim struggles in acting cute. She kind of looks too mature to take on cutesy roles which is a good thing to me because cutesy roles are annoying. Bring on the raeng roles. Lol.

Either way, I'm glad that Anne, Peter, and Kim gets to work together. But I'm not very fond of MK pairing up again. I hope they don't steal the spotlight away from my Anne and Peter. That's the real focus for me! Still no update on them.          
I agree with you.. I thought I was the only one who thinks that.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I hope this thread can focus on ARO and the finalized casts. This has nothing to do with Yaya so please don't drag her name in here. If people want to compare the two actresses, it'd be more reasonable to do that in the Thai section :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

More like hopefully Anne and Peter don't steal the spotlight from Kim and Mark. Haha. Jk.