[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha pretty boy can mean anything. What I interpret it as, is as in just looking good for the camera. You can take it as a compliment or an insult, it goes either way. It can be a compliment because it's saying he's good looking. It can insult in a way because it sort of implies he doesn't really have talent  :shutup: . I don't know how Mark's acting is since I haven't seen any of his lakorns, oh wait, I saw a bit of PCKK, but that doesn't really count, I didn't really pay close attention. Anyway, so I'm looking forward to his acting in here. :dance1:  

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think Mark isn't just looking good for the camera, he is good looking with or without the camera lol.  He comes off as one of the best looking with or without make up! Indeed, he is probably the best at being natural.  The other actors are really scrubby and cheesy; sometimes I almost don't recognize them. lol

Anyways, as far as acting goes, I think that Mark can improve when given better roles.  Most of his roles and characters are reserved, gentleman and prim.  I'd like to see him in an aggressive and more fierce role.  Those roles will help him to grow and show emotions better.  However, there is not one thing I would change about Mark; he's best at being natural and himself.  I had just finished his Ratree Samosorn show and he has come a long way.  He was young and sweet then, and he is still the sweet person that he was a few years ago. Love him. I'm not bragging LOL, I'm merely speaking the truth na. 555+++

I also hope that his character in here will be prominent, stand out in a way that he hasn't played before, but I'm iffy about his chemistry with Anne, lol, but Mark and Kim will be good; I like them as koo-kwan.  I'm waiting to be blown away by Mark's character, lol.  I know Kim has already surpassed as a newbie! Love her!! <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. I wish him the best.

Yeah, I'm a bit iffy on his pairing with Anne too. They will have good chemistry, it's Anne com'on haha, but idk how they will pull it of physically since Mark is very boyish looking whereas Anne is very mature looking. Haha. And Anne's character is going to fall in love with his, I wonder what will be the basis of that? I hope it's a legit one, so Anne's character don't come off as a...child molester? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, since this one is starting next year, Anne should be able to grow her hair just a little right?? I hope it grows!! Hehe. I like Anne with long hair. I hope Peter gets a good hairdo too.

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
nklue1 said:
Mark and Kim again :no:
I'm disappointed, I'm sorry but I was Mark would pair up with someone other then Kim
Kim is lovely
but I think they need a break for a while
I was hoping it would be either Margie or Taew
I'm quite disappoint :teary:
I was really hoping for someone else
sorry MK fans
right? that's how i feel too. :yes:

Coca

sarNie Adult
I'm so sad for Mark and Kim again , they pair in lakorn all the time , I'm really Mark pair another Nang'ek so Mint ( M&M ) again , or Pratica good or Pream

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. How many lakorns have they been together?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow not many ppls like MK pairing lol...it okay i do too agree as a fan of MK tat they need a break BUT after this one :p

Phatman, MK have 3 lakorn together as main lead 1 as sibling :)

Fanny, Mark is not stuck with Kim forever...isnt he pair up with Bella inthis other lakorn and with Wawwa in this other lakorn??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Wow not many ppls like MK pairing lol...it okay i do too agree as a fan of MK tat they need a break BUT after this one :p

Phatman, MK have 3 lakorn together as main lead 1 as sibling :)

Fanny, Mark is not stuck with Kim forever...isnt he pair up with Bella inthis other lakorn and with Wawwa in this other lakorn??
I see thanks for the info.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
*inserts jeopardy song*

Anti-spam: Peter and Anne rocks mys socks!! Now if only they'll give us an update. A WEE update.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright, here let me update with some pics.

His most recent look. Not even sure what he's holding. HAHA.
 ​
Thumbs up to you too babe. :ghehe:
 ​
Credits: petercorp IG
 ​
*sigh* Wouldn't it have been nice to see him in here instead?? Should've totally petitioned with Anony for these two to pair up.
Oh well, life goes on.
 ​
Thongprasom shared this with us on her IG. Everything looked cool until I saw the smokey eyes. Really? I hate that look on guys.
It annoys the heck out of me.  
 ​
Credits: annthong IG

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
the smokey eye on Mark is for the concept of the photoshoot. mot many guys can sport eyeliner, Mark looks sexy in that picture though lol, he was so thin then, now he's a bit more meatier.  yea, Anne posted that picture to wish him well and get better soon since he's currently ill. im surprised Anne posted her with Nadech right after lol, I guess in order to not have fans speculate her interest for Mark lol she has to add another boy on her ig lol

well, Anne also mentioned "pid klong" for YLC, so they are already finished with filming for that lakorn!! Anne is now just waiting for Mark to recover so they can start with this lakorn! YAY! :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
the smokey eye on Mark is for the concept of the photoshoot. mot many guys can sport eyeliner, Mark looks sexy in that picture though lol, he was so thin then, now he's a bit more meatier.  yea, Anne posted that picture to wish him well and get better soon since he's currently ill. im surprised Anne posted her with Nadech right after lol, I guess in order to not have fans speculate her interest for Mark lol she has to add another boy on her ig lol

well, Anne also mentioned "pid klong" for YLC, so they are already finished with filming for that lakorn!! Anne is now just waiting for Mark to recover so they can start with this lakorn! YAY! :dance1:
I know that it's the concept, but I just don't really like it.

I heard about Mark. I hope he recovers soon.