[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Wow, it's about time you showed up!! Haha. Been so long! You've missed a lot of news! Peter is very handsome and hot! Haha.

I see I've missed all the action!! Haha. I do hope we get an opening ceremony for ARO. YLC...sigh so sad. Even their fitting was so low profiled.

For your message to Thailover01, the reunion of friends is an emotional and heartwarming moment. :grouphug: As for the bolded part, yeah, you did! :lolyup: Hey, despite the lack of coverage/attention on YLC's fitting, it still made you super happy and excited, right? :lol: :wink:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Wow, it's about time you showed up!! Haha. Been so long! You've missed a lot of news! Peter is very handsome and hot! Haha.

I see I've missed all the action!! Haha. I do hope we get an opening ceremony for ARO. YLC...sigh so sad. Even their fitting was so low profiled.
Hahahaha indeed i did miss alot lol shouldve came earlier hahaha ;) but its better a little late then never :D its all gooooood hehe they havent started much news yet hehe im coming almost at the right time haha ;) excited to the max, i love ann to the max haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

For your message to Thailover01, the reunion of friends is an emotional and heartwarming moment. :grouphug: As for the bolded part, yeah, you did! :lolyup: Hey, despite the lack of coverage/attention on YLC's fitting, it still made you super happy and excited, right? :lol: :wink:
Happy and excited...but a little sad. Haha. There weren't that many pics, only BTS quality. I don't know when they'll release the actual photos.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thailover01 said:
Hahahaha indeed i did miss alot lol shouldve came earlier hahaha ;) but its better a little late then never :D its all gooooood hehe they havent started much news yet hehe im coming almost at the right time haha ;) excited to the max, i love ann to the max haha
Yeah, actually you came right on time. Haha. It's not even airing yet so you're actually not too late.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Happy and excited...but a little sad. Haha. There weren't that many pics, only BTS quality. I don't know when they'll release the actual photos.

Oh, no actual photos? :eek: Well, darn and double darn. :annoyed:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, no actual photos? :eek: Well, darn and double darn. :annoyed:
Well, I haven't seen them yet. We've only got to see the BTS crappy snap shots of them. Sucks doesn't it...

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Well, I haven't seen them yet. We've only got to see the BTS crappy snap shots of them. Sucks doesn't it...

Hehe, should have clarified it better; actual, good quality photos that they officially release. :lol: BIG TIME! :teary:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Hehe, should have clarified it better; actual, good quality photos that they officially release. :lol: BIG TIME! :teary:
Yeah, no good quality photos released yet.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's going to be an exciting cast then. I was kind of hoping for Mark to pair with someone else, but I guess you can't escape MK's repetitive pairing. Happy for their fans though. They must be very excited. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It's going to be an exciting cast then. I was kind of hoping for Mark to pair with someone else, but I guess you can't escape MK's repetitive pairing. Happy for their fans though. They must be very excited. 
People must be really liking them together because I thought Mark was very popular with a different actress. Oh well, that doesn't bother me anyway, as long as I've got my Anne and Peter. Hehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
So,kim confirmed herself she's in here???
I'm happy because i really want to see Mark-Kim together in a lakorn..
I feel bad calling myself as Anne's fan but i never support Anne as a producer & never watch PCKK.
So,for me..its good MK in here...Definitely will watch this lakorn since my Anne in here....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
So,kim confirmed herself she's in here???
I'm happy because i really want to see Mark-Kim together in a lakorn..
I feel bad calling myself as Anne's fan but i never support Anne as a producer & never watch PCKK.
So,for me..its good MK in here...Definitely will watch this lakorn since my Anne in here....
Shame on you! Just kidding...haha...same here. I haven't seen it either.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Then, Shame on you both @phatman and @ladydila lol. Just kidding. :)

As a MK fan, i'm glad these two will be in here together. But at the same time, i wanted these two in a slap/kiss/drama type of lakorn instead but oh well. I'm still confuse how this lakorn will have two main pairings(couple). Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Lol. Then, Shame on you both @phatman and @ladydila lol. Just kidding. :)

As a MK fan, i'm glad these two will be in here together. But at the same time, i wanted these two in a slap/kiss/drama type of lakorn instead but oh well. I'm still confuse how this lakorn will have two main pairings(couple). Lol.
I know! I'm guilty! Haha. Perhaps if MK impress me enough in here I'll go back to watch PCKK. I love Anne and Au's version, even though I've no idea what they're talking about. Haha. I'm a fan of Kim, but not so much Mark, so we'll see how he makes his mark on me. Haha. Get it? :lol:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was just like the two of you! I'm not a fan of MK. Well, I like Kim on her own, but with Mark, I'm not so much impressed. However, I gave it a try since it was my Anne's first time producing. Her work was well received by the audience, beating out Aum P's lakorn comeback in ratings. I liked it but didn't love it. For a second, I found Mark bearable because of his height. It gave a nice edge to him. I really like my p'eks tall. It makes them look manly. Lol. And manly is my ideal kind of guy. Hehe. 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Only Lakorn I like of them two is Panya chon. I like Sam num neu thong because of Ken and Toey. Their last Lakorn I couldn't finished the 4 episode.