[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Yup, hate the waiting game.

Who doesn't? I only hate it less when everything turns out the way I expected it to...but then, I'll have to do more waiting anyway... Waiting, waiting, always waiting... :lolyup:

bellherr said:
Rumors will be rumors....

Yeah... :teary: -_-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Who doesn't? I only hate it less when everything turns out the way I expected it to...but then, I'll have to do more waiting anyway... Waiting, waiting, always waiting... :lolyup:

Yeah... :teary: -_-

You know, sometimes I just wish they'd surprise us. HAHA. Actually I wish I didn't know about this forum, so I won't see or hear anything until wuala~ something airs! HAHA. BUT then I wouldn't have met such awesome people!! Like YOU! HEHE.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You know, sometimes I just wish they'd surprise us. HAHA. Actually I wish I didn't know about this forum, so I won't see or hear anything until wuala~ something airs! HAHA. BUT then I wouldn't have met such awesome people!! Like YOU! HEHE.

Some surprises are nice. :woot: Others, not so much... :nono1: But it's fun along the way, too. As for the bolded part, awh! You smooth-talking minx! :p :blush: :kiss: Haha, I :heart: you, Phatman! ^_^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Some surprises are nice. :woot: Others, not so much... :nono1: But it's fun along the way, too. As for the bolded part, awh! You smooth-talking minx! :p :blush: :kiss: Haha, I :heart: you, Phatman! ^_^

They call me phat sugar. HAHA. Just kidding. Right back at ya!  :kiss: Seriously though, if not for this forum I wouldn't have met everyone in here who is as crazy about lakorns as me. Hehe. 

K, trying to stay on topic...um...let's see. I wonder if there are any new Peter pics....? Anne pics? Gotta go check out their IG's! HEHE. Be right back!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
They call me phat sugar. HAHA. Just kidding. Right back at ya!  :kiss: Seriously though, if not for this forum I wouldn't have met everyone in here who is as crazy about lakorns as me. Hehe. 

K, trying to stay on topic...um...let's see. I wonder if there are any new Peter pics....? Anne pics? Gotta go check out their IG's! HEHE. Be right back!

:lmao2: :lmao3: Well, you are sugary sweet. :yummy: Yeah, we're all crazy for lakorns. :woot: :weee: :crazy: :grouphug: All righty, going to sleep now. An early morning shift at work tomorrow. :annoyed: Nite to you, girl! :kiss3: Nite, everybody! :goodnite: :grouphug:

phatman said:
Eh....nothing new.

Darn, too bad. T_T

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Phatman did you see Peter's wedding photos yet?

Oh yes I did! They were breathtaking! Or are breathtaking..? Whichever works. :ghehe: They look very good together. I'm envious of her AND him. HAHA. Psh, who said only non-celebs are pretty?! The more I look at Ploy, the prettier she is, love her smile. Their relationship seems to be very lovey dovey, which isn't a surprise. I saw some ultrasound pics too. I'm assuming that's their baby? Why else would he upload it right? Hehe. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: :lmao3: Well, you are sugary sweet. :yummy: Yeah, we're all crazy for lakorns. :woot: :weee: :crazy: :grouphug: All righty, going to sleep now. An early morning shift at work tomorrow. :annoyed: Nite to you, girl! :kiss3: Nite, everybody! :goodnite: :grouphug:

Darn, too bad. T_T

Wow, didn't even realize it's so late already. HAHA. Don't seem like I'll ever go to sleep early. K, nighty night to you. I'm gonna stick around with miss Mahalo for a bit. HEHE.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh yes I did! They were breathtaking! Or are breathtaking..? Whichever works. :ghehe: They look very good together. I'm envious of her AND him. HAHA. Psh, who said only non-celebs are pretty?! The more I look at Ploy, the prettier she is, love her smile. Their relationship seems to be very lovey dovey, which isn't a surprise. I saw some ultrasound pics too. I'm assuming that's their baby? Why else would he upload it right? Hehe. 
I know! She's one lucky lady. They say soul mates look alike and they look like twins. Lol. Even their smiles. The more I look at Peter the more handsome he gets. I'm upset that I didn't discover him sooner until NRSL while he was still single.. Lol. And yayy! He's having a boy. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I know! She's one lucky lady. They say soul mates look alike and they look like twins. Lol. Even their smiles. The more I look at Peter the more handsome he gets. I'm upset that I didn't discover him sooner until NRSL while he was still single.. Lol. And yayy! He's having a boy. 

The first time I saw her in his pics I was like, "why do their smiles look alike?" HAHA. I think it's cute. That means their boy is gonna have a cute smile too! HEHE.
I love his voice, but I never followed his lakorns until NRSL took my breath away. Haha. I then realize that I'm pretty much in love with him. Single or not I'm boarding his ship. :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Wow, didn't even realize it's so late already. HAHA. Don't seem like I'll ever go to sleep early. K, nighty night to you. I'm gonna stick around with miss Mahalo for a bit. HEHE.

You guys looked like you had fun... :cry1: I missed it. <_< Aw, so Peter's having a boy? Hooray for him and Ploy. :yahoo: Yep, I think he'll have their smile haha. Eep, don't kill me, girl, but I don't find Ploy that pretty. :no: She's all right. :D But she and Peter are really cute together. I'm happy for Peter. :blush:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

You guys looked like you had fun... :cry1: I missed it. <_< Aw, so Peter's having a boy? Hooray for him and Ploy. :yahoo: Yep, I think he'll have their smile haha. Eep, don't kill me, girl, but I don't find Ploy that pretty. :no: She's all right. :D But she and Peter are really cute together. I'm happy for Peter. :blush:
Really?? I think she's pretty...when she smiles. Haha.