[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
It might possibly be Yaya. Anne originally wanted Yaya with Mark in PCKK but Yaya's schedule was already packed back then and she's expressed interest in wanting to work with her before that too. Besides, Yaya normally films two lakorns at once and so far, she only has Neung Nai Suang for next year. I wouldn't mind seeing them together again. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh man, u guys are too quick. lol I just read the news, and yes Mark, Anne and Peter are all in here.  Anne with pair with Peter, and Mark's nang'ek is yet to be revealed! I hope it's someone I like then.  For sure, it's going to be a four square love thing, probably Anne and Mark will like each other, then Peter will be crushing on Anne, and Mark's nang'ek will be crushing on Mark. lol.

Hope more info will come out soon!! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
It says 

"In her first 2 lakorns where she was the producer, she didn't get to act in them herself but in her third lakorn, Anne Thongprasom would like to pair with Peter Corp and for the other pairing to be Mark Prin. As for his nang aek, it is still unrevealed". 
so that means Anne/Peter will be in this one 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
oh man, u guys are too quick. lol I just read the news, and yes Mark, Anne and Peter are all in here.  Anne with pair with Peter, and Mark's nang'ek is yet to be revealed! I hope it's someone I like then.  For sure, it's going to be a four square love thing, probably Anne and Mark will like each other, then Peter will be crushing on Anne, and Mark's nang'ek will be crushing on Mark. lol.

that sounded like a fun one 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hsdsfan said:
It says 

"In her first 2 lakorns where she was the producer, she didn't get to act in them herself but in her third lakorn, Anne Thongprasom would like to pair with Peter Corp and for the other pairing to be Mark Prin. As for his nang aek, it is still unrevealed". 
She "would like to be paired?" Still unconfirmed then? Haha. Am I interpreting it weird? Haha. It should be Anne "will act alongside.."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

So it is confirmed. Oh my, what a journey we went through.....

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Would love for yaya to have a part in this, have always wanted her to reunite with mark after TD, they're cute together. Ann-peter and mark-yaya would be awsome!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I would love to see Margie and Mark ^^ Yaya would be nice too or even better Preem. I think Mark looks good with Preem too >.<"

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Phatman, it said "kor len" and "kor" means would like. The wording is confusing but it's pretty much confirmed to be them. I would assume that Anne chooses the cast and sends it to Ch3 for approval first. If the person she wants is unavailable, then Ch 3 helps her pick another person based on their filming queue. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, i assume that's the process. Anne picks the cast she wants, then "the boss" makes the final decision. I really want a Mark and Yaya reunion too. Hope it's Yaya, Mew N, Margie, Preem, Mint, Kimberly, or Esther.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hsdsfan said:
Phatman, it said "kor len" and "kor" means would like. The wording is confusing but it's pretty much confirmed to be them. I would assume that Anne chooses the cast and sends it to Ch3 for approval first. If the person she wants is unavailable, then Ch 3 helps her pick another person based on their filming queue. 
Haha. Ok. That sounds better. Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I wonder if Anne does the casting, or do they have a casting director for CH3.
as i remember from Samee TeeTra Pope/Ploy got chosen by both Ch3 and P'Anne  

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. Phatman Anne "pluerm" Mark very much ja, almost to a crushing degree lolz but I love that Mark stands out in Anne's eyes 555 gives him more chances to stare in her production so chances of Mark in slap n kiss lakorn are high lol

Im looking forward to all final words and casting!^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. Phatman Anne "pluerm" Mark very much ja, almost to a crushing degree lolz but I love that Mark stands out in Anne's eyes 555 gives him more chances to stare in her production so chances of Mark in slap n kiss lakorn are high lol

slap/kiss one u referring to promajaree see dum u know what i was checking on pantip thread that fans been requesting Ken T and Matt alot lets just put it this way 
if Mark is confirm for Abb Ruk Online then he won't be in that other one 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

Haha. ESPECIALLY Anne too. She's the number 1 nang'ek in Thai lakorns. Even I'm envious of him. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
It's just now hitting me that Anne and Peter are in Ab Ruk Online!! Hehe.

Oh yeah...life is good. :dude: :rockon: Even if this doesn't air next year, I'm so looking forward to Anne and Peter! Ooh, wonder what Mark's storyline will be?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh yeah...life is good. :dude: :rockon: Even if this doesn't air next year, I'm so looking forward to Anne and Peter! Ooh, wonder what Mark's storyline will be?
Oh I hope it airs next year haha, but at the rate in which Anne goes in producing her lakorns, it'll probably be a long while! Haha.