[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
i don't think Mark is since his fully busy 

Right now, Mark is NOT filming any lakorn. He's confirmed for Pope Rak, but filming hasnt started, and is delaying so Mark is pretty much available.  I dislike Medta anyway, so I hope Mark can queue a second lakorn and start filming soon!!!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
I like Thong Production, will wait for final words. ^^

But NOT gonna lie, LOL,  the first thing came to mind when I saw Ab Rak Online, I thought of Mark and Anne. 55555555555555+++ LOL, a potential script for Anne and Mark, a young man who falls in love with an older woman online. 555++

Well,will wait for final words.  I do want to see Mark with Thong Production again!!! :)

Is that the storyline??? Haha. If that's the case how's Peter going to play a young guy courting an older woman? Haha. It wouldn't be believable. 

SonYukView4ever

phatman said:
Is that the storyline??? Haha. If that's the case how's Peter going to play a young guy courting an older woman? Haha. It wouldn't be believable. 

really, Peter's rumored in here?? 

as for the storyline, I based it off on Anne's interview a while back, about a young man courting an older woman, at that time she wanted herself to pair with Mark. Lmao! So, yea...depending on what this script is...but if Peter's rumored in here, then this is probably a comedy for him and Anne.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:

as for the storyline, I based it off on Anne's interview a while back, about a young man courting an older woman, at that time she wanted herself to pair with Mark. Lmao! So, yea...depending on what this script is...but if Peter's rumored in here, then this is probably a comedy for him and Anne.

Lmao, I'm still waiting for that to happen too! ^^

So far, Mark is going to have two lakorns. One with Bella and another with Wawwa.

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove- said:
Lmao, I'm still waiting for that to happen too! ^^

So far, Mark is going to have two lakorns. One with Bella and another with Wawwa.

:pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

LOOOL, yea, I think Mark and Anne will have chemistry! A cute romantic one indeed!!!

But,

Who the heck is Wawwa??? lol.  No, who is she? lol. Really, you've heard rumors?? What production??  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

Yeah. Ninja said that Peter and Anne are the rumored older couple in this lakorn. I hope the younger guy older woman script you mentioned is not this lakorn because I want Peter and Anne pronto! HAHA. I don't even care what genre, I just want them together ASAP before she retires from acting completely! 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
:pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

LOOOL, yea, I think Mark and Anne will have chemistry! A cute romantic one indeed!!!

But,

Who the heck is Wawwa??? lol.  No, who is she? lol. Really, you've heard rumors?? What production??  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

I know right!

Hahah. Wawwa, she's the girl from the sixth sense and she's also the second girl from JJ and Punch's lakorn.

Here's the thread for the lakorn I'm talking about. 
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59192-ch3-buang-athithan-wavemedia/page-2

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
hey is it ok if i shout out this 
Peter he matches Anne more than KA 

You think so?? Hmmm.... :scratchhead2: I don't know...I LOVE the chemistry between KA, but I also think Peter looks quite cute with Anne...I really don't know who matches Anne more. HAHA. Peter?? Or Ken??? :scratchchin:

SonYukView4ever

O God, lol, Mark's on a full plate of rumored lakorns too. Lol. So now, I just have to wait and see what his final words are. eeeyy. so tired of rumored lakorns, I just want final words. lol :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Same here. Who starts those rumors anyway? Sheesh. HAHA. Get us all hyped and in the end disappointed.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Right now, Mark is NOT filming any lakorn. He's confirmed for Pope Rak, but filming hasnt started, and is delaying so Mark is pretty much available.  I dislike Medta anyway, so I hope Mark can queue a second lakorn and start filming soon!!!!!!!!
Mark also has Buang Atitarn with Wawwa for WaveMedia its a period lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:

the storyline has been mention on the 1st page and it doesn't involve younger p'ek with older n'ek and there are 2 pairs

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
You think so?? Hmmm.... :scratchhead2: I don't know...I LOVE the chemistry between KA, but I also think Peter looks quite cute with Anne...I really don't know who matches Anne more. HAHA. Peter?? Or Ken??? :scratchchin:
i say Peter since he has the charming mature looks 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i say Peter since he has the charming mature looks 

Haha. I still can't decide. I don't think I can decide!! HAHA. I say Peter is more handsome, but Ken's got his charming features too! HAHA. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
But there isn't a short synopsis of the storyline yet, right? 
i have no idea, all i know are my comment above and also i had never heard of this title 'Abb Ruk Online' looks like from a novel