[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Lol. Same here. I used to find Anne, Aff and Aom's voices really annoying. Now I'm okay with them. I think Kim's voice gives her a really sweet, approachable and youthful feel.

Step

Mrs James Ma
These two pics are most beautiful. :* :*
June Pearl said:
Here we go ... the sizzling AP. They look so gorgeous. This scene freakingly reminds me of Ann-Willy.  :wink:
Ann have just posted this pic on her IG hehe. She is also excited for the next Ep just like us. haha

adsd18/2 said:
you beat me i was just about to post it here   :ghehe: the pic anne posted for MK from tomorrow ep  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
teaser for tonigh show MK promoting abb ruk online 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIPTW4RJARo

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Haven't been very excited when Wed and Thurs come. Hopefully this week's episodes are better. Haven't seen them yet. Lol. There better be many AP scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just finished EP8. Can I just say OMG!!

EP8 Thoughts:
- First off, this episode was more satisfying. More satisfying because we got to see more Lipda!! Even though not in good light. Still! Haha. At least we get to see Peter's handsome face!
- I've had it with Praao, Peera, Lily, Root and Sandy finding out who "abruk" is!! WTH, so what if Saya's the "abruk" what's it going to do to you guys?? No need to get all butt hurt about it. It's none of your business anyway. PLUS, she's your freak'n supervisor! URGH. They really pissed me off in this episode. Haha. They're all funny and stuff, but...urhg. 
- I don't like it that the writers don't incorporate every character nicely into one episode. Like what the heck happened to Non's family? Praao's family? Where was Jan all this time? How come they didn't show the grandma much?? I don't know, maybe it's just me. I'm too picky. I just don't like how some characters get neglected. 
- Why are they working??? I feel like everyone's not prioritizing their work. Such bad work ethics. HAHA. 
- Dila, you spoke too soon!! I don't want grandma to leave yet...=( 
- Saya, open your eyes!!! No matter what, Non will not love you. You're his supervisor, someone he looks up to as. Your boss has loved you for a long time now, please just give him a chance will you?
- I LOVE THE WHOLE BATH SCENE!!!!! It was soooo romantic. However, it went by too fast!!! Haha. Not satisfied. I wanted it to be a little longer. 
- As of now, I still don't like Saya and Praao. They make my brain hurt. Haha. #teamprada
- Awe Lipda, let me comfort you!!! Who else got upset when he rode his bike to Jan's place?? I was secretly hurt. Haha.

LOL Moments:
- I had a few good LOL moments. All involving Run. Haha. My favorite one gotta be when he was putting makeup on in his office and his computers turned on (due to that darn haker of an employee!!) and he screamed like a girl. 
- Next favorite lol moment was when he heard the news that Saya was in the hospital and he made that very high pitched voice, then realized it, and lowered and deepened it. HAHA. Run you can never hide it.

I really need to add my favorite LipYa scenes from EP4-8. I'm behind!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cikna said:
I only watched awatsaya and lip's scenes only at anonyblue YT acct. I was not digging the songs they used for the dance scenes. ...A bit dissappointed..I thought it didn't heighten the atmosphere of romance and competitiveness among the 4 main cast. I was anticipating latin songs. I guess we don't always get what we want...hehehe..it's ok. i will take what I can.

I used to be OK watching thai lakorns for hours without subs in the past. But these days, I am not fully satisfied with fully understanding what is being said. So, I am thankful for anonyblue's effort to sub awatsaya and lip's scenes as well as viki channel for subbing the whole series

Lady Dila, i had a hunch you are also a fellow malaysian fan. Or are you a Singaporean. I thought the name Dila is quite a distinct name for a Malaysian. Good to know you. And of course everybody else.

My last obsession with thai lakorns was with KooGum 2013 ..or was it sood saipan?? Can't really recall

Off to watch the full 7th episode

I liked the first song, but didn't like the next one. I was expecting some kind of rumba. Haha. 
I'm totally opposite of you in regards to watching lakorns without subs. I used to not watch them RAW because I understood nada, but since I've picked up on some words here and there I've been watching more and more lakorns RAW. HEHE.

Meoconie said:
Watching sub on Anonyblue and thumb up for the Boss. Lipda is so perfect. How can Saya no notice him?

Seriously!! He's so perfect Saya is blind!!

sarasona said:
There aren't many scenes of ap yesterday. Hope atleast today we get to see them. The less the AP scenes the low the ratings. So its better to put more writers of AP .lol honestly ep 7 was quite boring for me.

Yeah EP7 was boring. I enjoyed EP8 more!!

adsd18/2 said:
i can't wait for the part to end since i understood it praw saied to lipda that sya loves pranon so let me say this Praw is the oonly true one here she's the only one that brave enough to face the other three with the truth of their feeling she speaks out loud what the others fears to say she impressed me by that she may be arrogant and disrespectful but she's brave enough to face the things 

That's true. But too brave and outspoken though! Haha. She's too ambitious it's causing her to act irrationally and irresponsibly. No good!

Sweet_JJ said:
I feel so bad for Peter.. aww when AP held hands and left... <3

Bathroom scene coming next!

Yeah, I feel soo soo bad for Lipda. He doesn't deserve this!

June Pearl said:
The Lipya washing hair scene is so warm, beautiful. I would die happily if i was in Saya position: lying on the very hot man's laps.  :kiss3: *dreamy face*

Very beautiful!!! It's my favorite scene so far in this lakorn. 

sarasona said:

can anyone tell me? when did peter found that saya is ab ruk  and  did kim said that saya love pranon to lip???? :scratchhead2:
i just feel pity for everyone there... it really HURTS to have crush on someone to whom you are invisible..... :cry:

I think Lip's always had a thought that Saya's the "abruk," but doesn't dare to accept it. Praao did tell Lip that Saya does love Non, but he's just ignoring her. I think. 

Sweet_JJ said:
Why the hell did Prao look through Saya's iPad at the hospital? Ugh... -___-

I'll be so mad if someone went through my secret stuff. It's like your diary getting passed around to read!!

adsd18/2 said:
ohhh myyyyy :facepalm: saya whay you saya created this abb ruk you complicated your life and the others too 

i need suuuuuuuuuuub to know if pranon start to be convincing that saya is abb ruk coz every body is convincing in that he's the only one and now he start to recall his memory and start to take the others is words seriously 

Yup, she brought this upon herself. Like Run agrees, Saya can just go die! HAHA. JK JK.

Meoconie said:
Awwwwwwwww poor Lipda, he looked sosad and hurt when eating. Saya just ignored his feeling and pretended nothing happen when she accidentally sent an email wrong. I dislike Saya now. I want Boss plays hard when Saya turns to him. Don't accept her love quickly. But I double that he will be happy to receive her love.
Now the AbbRuk issue dragged too long. I want 2 couples enjoy their own time. Don't give us one epaand bamm the conflict begins.
Cry for #Lipda #Boss :(

Yeah, I hope he plays hard to get later on!! From the BTS footages, it doesn't seem like so though. Seems like he'll be doing the chasing at the end. I want him to play hard to get so Saya will try hard to seduce him. Haha. I wanna see how she'll act to win Lip back!!

Lady Dila said:
what is Anne's caption,adsd??

I loooovvee ep 8....Lipda should do like that to Saya.. Ignore her.. Make her realize who's the Boss.. Lol...

I think he wash her hair in his condo is because they dont want the grandma to see Saya like that..

Guess nexr ep is beach scene.. And Saya's condo will burn.. Auww they will start living together!

Let me be honest.. Hope kim's fans dont get mad at me na.. Her voice is annoying.. she has better sounds when she's mad.. With high pitch.. Hahaha.. But she's pretty though..

Dear Boss.. If u need a shoulder to cry on.. Im always here for u..

Agree!!

Mahalo said:
Haven't been very excited when Wed and Thurs come. Hopefully this week's episodes are better. Haven't seen them yet. Lol. There better be many AP scenes.

This week's or I should say today's episode was good. Yesterday's wasn't so great.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ep 7 subbed until part 6 tahnk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu the amazing team off ARO sooooo muccch appreciate reallly 

so as usual i feel the need to comment when i understood the dialogue and the sentence taht i loved 

lipda said to saya when he was about to give her back her phone  "and where's your heart, your heart is with someone else in the phone, technology help you communicate wit others , but how about the person  here " that's was a perfect sentence and sooo truuuee 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

I miss them!!!
So obsessed to this couple right now..
Erm.. Is Anne too short for Peter that he always put his hand near to her ****

the washing hair scene.. Gosh its sooooo Manee Yard Fah.. Haha
Last part was soooo sad.. When Boss crying with Angie..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy praw and pranon conversation made me fall in love again soo sweet soo poetic i need someone in my life to talk to him like that ayyyyyyyyy and their voices was soooooo swweeett melt melt melt such a beautiful scene :crush: :crush:
"did you hear the wave"
"ehem,..., i did what about you,did you hear the wind" with his sexy voice
"ehem" with her sweet voice 

smile together for those sentences 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
ohhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy praw and pranon conversation made me fall in love again soo sweet soo poetic i need someone in my life to talk to him like that ayyyyyyyyy and their voices was soooooo swweeett melt melt melt such a beautiful scene :crush: :crush:
"did you hear the wave"
"ehem,..., i did what about you,did you hear the wind" with his sexy voice
"ehem" with her sweet voice 

smile together for those sentences 
tsk tsk tsk, young love young love, so beautiful^^
But I don't get it why Prao decided to lie down LOL but we had some sweet moments.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
tsk tsk tsk, young love young love, so beautiful^^
But I don't get it why Prao decided to lie down LOL but we had some sweet moments.
she fainted from pranon sweetness haha :ghehe: i really enjoyed thos moments like you said youth love is beautiful 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhh praw really changed she even approve that the job was done thanks to pranon if she was like the firsts episodes she will never ever admit that and she would be full of anger over that pranon had his charm over her she can't go against him 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
TBH i feel like being bold and outspoken like she did to lipda suits kim's face andd voice than being sweet... i really want to see her in a sassy role .. she is damn good at it

tinah

sarNie Coma
My poor lipda! I cried for him..im so mad and annoyed of saya. I hope lip plays hard to get and have her do all the chasing. She's becoming koko..prao is annoying me too.