[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
It seems like this lakorn have moved on to the dramatic part. Not funny anymore. The poorest character here is Lipda. So sad to see him crying . :lmao:  :lmao:
i agree with you this ep was soo dramatic 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwww lipda feel soo disappointed from saya soo hurt he likehe want a break he can't take it anymore feel soo tired i can feel him he tried everything to win her love but all he receive is disappointed after an other until he feel tired  maaaaan  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Awwwwwwwww poor Lipda, he looked sosad and hurt when eating. Saya just ignored his feeling and pretended nothing happen when she accidentally sent an email wrong. I dislike Saya now. I want Boss plays hard when Saya turns to him. Don't accept her love quickly. But I double that he will be happy to receive her love.
Now the AbbRuk issue dragged too long. I want 2 couples enjoy their own time. Don't give us one epaand bamm the conflict begins.
Cry for #Lipda #Boss :(

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Who would want anyone looking through their bag? I wouldn't! 
 I don't understand what's the reason Prao said to Saya, but she didn't say sorry to Saya. That pissed me off. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the next episode will be all the fuuun ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i have to wait another whole week i want to cry in the corner 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
finally no more who's abb ruk in the next week pranon will misunderstand that praw is abb ruk so he will love her in public and saya will witness that and propably big drama but don't worry mr lipda will not let you alone 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I have feeling (positive or negative) for everyone except Non, haha.
He is the reason for everything but his character and the way Mark acted make him plain and boring. He didn't do much. The storyline moved on because of Saya, Lip and Prao not Non. He is null, out of place, doesn't seem like a pra'ek. Anybody can lead his feeling. He didn't do anything himself, didn't decide on anything. He just did what people told and wanted him to do. I don't like anybody who is toooooo good. That will make them lack of personality.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Rating for episode 7 is  5.3  nationwide,   8.2 for Bangkok, down from 9.3.

Vimalee said:

Ratings for ARO.

Ep.  1 -  5.4

2 -  5.3

3 -  4.9

4 -  4.9

5 -  5.2

6 -  5.3

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow im suprise the ratings drop on epi 7 but im sure itll go back up on epi 8. It looks dramatic. My poor lipda! Why was he washing her hair. Do they live together now. I just wanna hug him. Just kidnap saya already!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
what is Anne's caption,adsd??

I loooovvee ep 8....Lipda should do like that to Saya.. Ignore her.. Make her realize who's the Boss.. Lol...

I think he wash her hair in his condo is because they dont want the grandma to see Saya like that..

Guess nexr ep is beach scene.. And Saya's condo will burn.. Auww they will start living together!

Let me be honest.. Hope kim's fans dont get mad at me na.. Her voice is annoying.. she has better sounds when she's mad.. With high pitch.. Hahaha.. But she's pretty though..

Dear Boss.. If u need a shoulder to cry on.. Im always here for u..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aww poor lipda. I hate seeing him sad. Why must you hurt him saya! Wow her condo gets burned down? Its getting intense..

I like kim but I can't stand her voice too.