[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh my sweet prib proud i loooooove you smiling like this :p :p thinking about the gentleman Pranon

see you in tomorrow ep  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in this scene Lipda and saya were soooooooooooooo fuuuunnyyyyy

and here soooooo cuuuuuuuuute sweeeeet 

here i got butterflies :heart: face to face sooooooooo close he was just like he wana gonna eat her with his eyes  :drool:  :drool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceda what do you expect from Saya? lol She believes she is in love with a man who saved her years ago. I get that she total crushes on Pranon but I think she is over stepping the boundary lol It's to the point where she blindly find excuses for him when he lost those important documents. But like someone mentioned if the person had not been Pranon, she would reprimand that employee or worse even fire them. But then again, Lipda doesn't seem like the type you want to settle down with lol

Waiting for English sub on episode 3. Subbers, susu!!! 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Of course I would settle down with him.  He's the type that will have fun & play around, but when he's in love, he's seriously in love.  He would be a fun husband LOL!  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Weren't Mark and Kim supposed to have a duet performance in today's episode? At the party scene? I guess it'll come in the later episodes then. Unless they recorded an ost instead and they're going to surprise us by releasing it later.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ceda_lee said:
Of course I would settle down with him.  He's the type that will have fun & play around, but when he's in love, he's seriously in love.  He would be a fun husband LOL!  
I would settle down with him too but I am speaking on behalf of how Saya sees things.

Will someone just do a compilation of Lipda/Saya and Pranon/Prao for those who ship one couple. I know someone did it for Lipda/Saya on the first episode and I was wondering if that person would continue doing so?

sarN

sarNie Granny
im debating , the story-line isn't slap-kiss/rscene/revenge/kidnap/love-hate/sadist ..... :weee: by the way this thread is moving , i might miss the train if i don't jump in.

sophiec

sarNie Egg
fun said:
Will someone just do a compilation of Lipda/Saya and Pranon/Prao for those who ship one couple. I know someone did it for Lipda/Saya on the first episode and I was wondering if that person would continue doing so?

I think AnonyBlue1 did it for Lipda/Saya segments in her youtube channel and subbed it too,, so far she has done it for epi 1 and 2 :)

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Question?  This lakorn is an original?  It's refreshing IMO.  Loving the interaction between Saya and Lipda more too...every girl always leans more towards a player/bad boy Lipda than gentleman Pranon hehehe.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Finish watching ep 3 raw. God I love every moment of  LipYa and PraoNon.
+ LipYa scenes made my shy and smile when saw Lipda. Love the part when Lipda came out after changed cloth and without shirt and Saya stare was hilarious, like she drooled him and he had to close her mouth :woot: Saya  did it make you change your mind abt Lipda? He seems supicious her behaviour when she is around Pranon. I can't wait when he knows who AbbRuk and how does he deal with Saya? ahhhh I can't stop smiling when seeing Peter.
+ PraoNon is fun and cute to watch. They spent alot of time together. Prao is starting to warm up abt Non and that is faster than I expect but we will see more cute scenes abt them :yes: . Still can't believe that Non brought Prao to his house. Their relationship is growing naturally and I feel pity for Saya :( but don't care, Lipda will be there for you. I hope when Non knows abt the truth, he will not make so dramatic and serious to Prao.
I love everything about lakorn, especially the Line emotions. They're cute, alive and makes lakorn better, feel close to this generation LOL

I want to read review this lakorn but seem like most of popular lakorn bloggers retire so haven't seen anyone doing the review.

*Just update from viki, 2 first parts are nearly full subbed.

* I go around IG and see Ann liking pics. There is showcase of Lor Mak Mak concert with 12 p'ek include Peter and Mark. I find it funny that Ann only  likes 2 pictures of Mark and Peter among 12 people. She is so bias LOL

*Edit* my 100th post, no wonder why I write more than other posts....hehehhee