[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omg, Peter's scene in the MV @ 1:54 - erg, makes me tear up; I feel bad for him already! My poor guy!! & OMG, @JanaJelly1, the pictures you shared! It makes me concerned why Peter is tying Anne's hands & feet, hehe *Dirty Thoughts*  

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I already shared Kangsom's music video of this song before in this forum but AnonyBlue eng subbed the full song on YT so I just wanted to share :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk0UVpYQuB4

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I definitely love the third ost the most. I've been replaying it ever since this morning.

@awesomedua I know right? That scene broke my heart, even if it was only a few seconds long. I love everyone's characters in here but I think I'm going to feel the most bad for Peter's. His character is going to suffer a lot for Saya. Saya will suffer for Pranon too, but at least she'll still have Lipda if she opened her eyes. Lol. :coverlaf:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
I was wondering what was happening in this scene. So they're sharing a noodle. :coverlaf:
I'm curious too, they didn't look surprise when nearly kiss each other or they intend to eat loke that so they can have the kiss.....kekeke i want to eat noodle <3<3<3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm here!! Gonna go watch the MV right now. HEHE.

Mahalo said:
Started school today! Blah. In class wanting to watch the mv.

Gotta love school. Haha.

June Pearl said:
The singer looks a little bit like Chompoo. The 3rd MV was great but there were more MK's scenes than AP's. I'm quite disappointed.

Awe...that's sad....

beamsgirl said:
I love Kim as an actress but not liking her character at all and her voice is annoying me. I don't remember not liking her voice this much in her previous lakorns. Maybe it's the type of character she's playing that I don't like, whether it's a n'ek or n'rai's character. Yeah she's harmless but she's cocky and insensitive to other people's feelings. I get that it's a competitive job but walking around with that attitude isn't gonna help your work. I really hope they develop her character soon cause I wanna like her character as much as I like her real self.

I actually don't mind Prao right now, but I do agree about her voice! HAHA.

awesomedua said:
omg, Peter's scene in the MV @ 1:54 - erg, makes me tear up; I feel bad for him already! My poor guy!! & OMG, @JanaJelly1, the pictures you shared! It makes me concerned why Peter is tying Anne's hands & feet, hehe *Dirty Thoughts*  

Let me love you Peter! HAHA.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I was wondering what was happening in this scene. So they're sharing a noodle. :coverlaf:

Meoconie said:
I'm curious too, they didn't look surprise when nearly kiss each other or they intend to eat loke that so they can have the kiss.....kekeke i want to eat noodle <3<3<3
i think they will be stuck in someplace far from Bkk and they didn't found maybe good food so they shared a noodles  i don't know just try to imagine thing haha :ghehe:
that scene is the same scene with this so probably they maybe will spend night together in the same place  again my imagination i can't stop :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha he shut her mouth completely  :shutup:  this scene is in pranon's house so maybe she was about to spell something she shouldn't say as usual haha 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Whenever i see those tied pics.. My mind gone wild...
Oh i want to see the bad boy Lipda..Will he r her?? Or just kidnap...

Dear grandma, could u pls come over to Saya's house ASAP so we can see the fake Saya-Lipda relationship..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
from tomorrow episode i think Prou wil pretend that she's Pranon his new girlfriend i think she pretend she's jealous,  that what i can guess from the teasers and pics but i really can't wait to know what's happening in this scene  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i saw this i was smiling alone  in front of my pc like a crazy :p :p :p :p
:heart: :heart: :heart: Proud :D :heart: Pranon :D :heart: :heart: :heart: my beautiful girl like a flower

complete team  :grouphug:

hey you mark don't do that let me see her face :lolyup: :ghehe:

awwwwww :blush: so cuute (mk)
cr as tagged

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Oh Ann with her hair and her dres :( Does Ann have stylist or not? Does she intend to look less beautiful? She should wear her casual cloths. It was better than what she is wearing now. And Peter should wear suit like Lipda?