[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

fun

Expired Sarnie
But gotta give her credit for being a bit better than noi. for actor turn producer/director, Off pongpat and chatchai... seems like they are doing a better job at creating something more complex and focus on some sensitive subject. The girls need to step up their game.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think Anne is progressing...from PCKK to Samee Tetra, I see great improvement or maybe because all the actors in there like Jui Ploy and even Diana were just soooo eye catching and good lol I ignore all the guys in there lmbo!!!!

Compared AnneThong to Medta lol Medta fails so badly. Lmao I am exposed to mostly the productions that Marks with only and out of them so far I give ThongEntertainment better production then all the Maker teams are good too and like always Medta last. Medta has thd most dragging and slow pace; nothing wow a bit lol. Yes, hope thats a good comparison lol

Umm, I see some of yall begging for Annepeter like no tomorrow lol 5555 im sure they will get equal scenes like MK lol MK fans is just a bit spoiled with koojin bts pics lmao bc they got fans stalking everywhere lmao ummm but yea, it looks like anne is slowly trying to please annepeter fans with cuddling sweet scenes too 555

I dont even feel like MK has that many sweet pictures lol but what pleases me is both Mark and Kim's regular updates of them on IG 5555

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
these pix has been posted yet??
cr : Thong Ent..

Wonder what scene is this...that old lady always with Ap...and seems like they are in someone's house..
I mean will they get married here or a fake marriage....something like that...
What is on Peter's hand??

See,i'm so detail when i see AP pic because AP pic is rare! lol..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have seen some scenes of MK's PCKK and a bit of STT and oh yeah, much better than Noi's. Haha. I don't think I'd watch them though...idk. Hehe.

AP!!!! Even though they're just standing I'm so happy!! Hehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Phatboy..i never watch PCKK and STT but i guess its quite famous..
PCKK got in the list for Top 10 highest rating lakorn..double digit for a few episode...as i remember #6..Qi Pao no 4..
While STT got no 1-highest rating for January-April 2014...2nd is YLC.. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Phatboy..i never watch PCKK and STT but i guess its quite famous..
PCKK got in the list for Top 10 highest rating lakorn..double digit for a few episode...as i remember #6..Qi Pao no 4..
While STT got no 1-highest rating for January-April 2014...2nd is YLC.. :)
Wow, that's cool.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes her projects were decent but tbh I didnt like any of them.

I hope she gets more artsy in her production and tackle a melodrama with heavier layered content.

SonYukView4ever

Samee Teetra is pretty much all of that; drama, adultery, fame, jealousy, insecure girlfriend/nang'ek, slow-pra'ek with a good heart and stupid family issues with an airhead mom who always jumps to conclusion lol 

drama itself is samee teetra lol with the super psycho nang'rai that never meets karma until the end. Bleh

But I like Jui's performance, she was the better actor in my opinion compared to Ploy.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love PCKk though, Ann made the scenes go fast and each scene like someone said had their own significance. Also screen time focused on MK a lot, which is something i like to see :) because of Ann I decided to give MK a chance. So far I only like PCKK of MK hopefully ARO is not disappointing. Also I hope she is gonna cast different people too and not just Mk :)) i would watch STT cause it was a hit and Cause i love Jui, but sadly Jui was n'rai instead and honestly i cant ever see Ploy as a N'ek,.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aha, I see.

After ARO hopefully Anne casts different actresses and actors. Hehe. Who else should Anne work with that she hasn't???? Hmmm....

SonYukView4ever

@AnnTfan, If you like Jui, you should really watch for Jui's part at least in ST. I was the same way as you before watching SM, I have always liked Ploy and Jui individually but when it came to ST, Jui was far better. She was nang'rai but it didn't mean she's a nang'rai in real life, she is just a super good actor.  I loved her in ST, she was so good at just hurting people with her lies and tricks. She had no real reason to treat people the way she did besides pure envious of their wealth but she still did it because her "happiness" relies on hurting those that are better off than her. lol. That's the character Jui played and she played it real good. I just laugh when she hurts Ploy because Ploy was such an airhead and insecure girlfriend/wife too. lol  I surely miss Jui, hope she returns for a ch3 lakorn in the future. she's good in drama lakorn.

SonYukView4ever

PCKK was good when it focused on MK but I think it would have been better if Anne left out some of the irrelevant characters.  Gubgib was annoying sometimes. That Bom dude was annoying too. lol  Some other supporting people were annoying too. lol I like Maprang, she is hilarious, a super eavesdropper and gossiper maid! lol

The best part about PCKK was when Khun Tum (Mark) falls hard for Cha-Em (Kim). The jealousy starts picking up and he starts stalking her, protecting her and trying to find out who she is. I love all those scenes.  Khum Tum was so cute and sweet to Cha-Em. He fought bad guys for Cha-Em. lol. So cute, but never fulfilling enough. Lol.

~

I am also curious who Anne will choose for her next production too. She has so many good scripts, I hope she picks some real good ones AND some real good people to be in too. Lol. Oh man, I hate old people being cast as pra'ek; it's just not my cup of tea anymore. I want all the youthful generation to be pra'ek only please. lol

I hate to say this but hopefully Mark and Kim will work separately for a few years before reuniting again. sad, but there are so many people I want to see with Kim and so many nang'eks I want to see with Mark too.  Because if MK was to reunite again, it would be their FIFTH time, so the script better be just rated R+ drama! I'm not even kidding! I can't keep up with comedies anymore. It's no exception! I hope Mark or Kim will deny if another comedy script was sent their way. Say no, Only yes to rated R+ drama. LOL. ahahahaha

Sometimes the only way to improve or showcase acting is to refuse the same old/boring/recycled script, ya know? You can't "improve" or grow as an actor if the same script was always sent to you. You have to reject or say no and accept better scripts only! Whew, just saying. lol I'll watch Mark or MK in anything really though lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If MK's lakorn is not Drama with an R-scene i refuse to watch ;3 okay there was some unnecessary scenes for PCKK i agree, like those cheesy jokes, i felt like calling the pae's servants boy ken and nadech wasn't funny, i felt like it was too much of force comedy( idk if im explaining it right) it basically basic comedy lets put it that way. Also when they do hella lot of dancing just for the heck of it was really annoying and not funny also. But i totally enjoyed MK's chemistry/love story that was present in the lakorn (episode 8 especially) and how Mark wanted to love her regardless of what her job is. I also loved how the household people slowly come to love cha-aem and so when she quit I got really teary with kimmy. I think with funniness, TRRR was funnier cause Mark is so goofy like how the ring didnt fit and he said "because your finger is too fat!" But i never watched the whole thing... Gosh just talking about it makes me miss them so much. For their fifth lakorn it better be a good script! And yes I want them to expand, we can always see MK off screen anyways :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't mind older actors as pra'ek as long as I like them. Haha. And as long as they can still pass as pra'ek. For example Anne's kookwan. Hehe.

I did see most of Anne and Au's version of PCKK, and I wish they'd focused more on AA's blooming love. They didn't have that many sweet scenes and I wish the ending was better!! Seems like MK's version has Mark Falling hard for Kim.

SonYukView4ever

yea, MK's lakorn where they have acted together thus far are usually more laid back and pure-comedy. Nothing really dramatic to the point of headaches; but better than the overly nonsense dramatic lakorn I have seen too. lol

I think Mark can use a real good challenge role soon!.  Kim needs a new role where she's all glam up and pra'ek is just after her. I don't know, something new for Kim. I know she can nail almost any role because she has the natural tendency to be that character that she plays, but she has the best chemistry with Mark thus far. hehehe :)

The next pra'ek I'd like to see Kim with is Ken Pupoom. I don't know about his acting lol, never watch the dude since 3NNT but he has an older/mature look that will be suitable for Kim. I think he can play the type of guy that chases after nang'ek. haha

SonYukView4ever

yea, he is also taller and a bigger built that we know is suitable for our nang'ek Kim :)

I definitely like to see them soon. I hope after ARO and Kim's Tiger series, she can pair with Ken P.