[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Boo. I feel like it has been forever since we last saw an update from Mark and Kim. boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo.

Boo.

They better update soon or we'll be so bored and deprived. Lol.

SonYukView4ever

He. Nothing at all, but I gather a few glitz of MK from here and here, all over the internet to share. Lol.

First off, MK_Family shares that for Mark's Bday, Kim actually bought him a set of three shirts. It's the brand Boy London (maybe from London, Lol). I think they also mentioned about Kim buying some shirts a while back for Mark but it was too small so Kim end up wearing them herself. Lol. Correct me if I read wrong. lol. :p

We miss your happy, genuine, kind and sweet smiles MK. We love you both so much whether it's off or on screen. Love you so much! :kiss2:  :heart:  :kiss:

Finally, Kazz Magazine is having a Voting Election for Best Actor, Best Actress and Best Koo-Jin (couple). MK are both nominated. Feel free to go vote or just simply pass around the words. 5555++ :heart:  :heart:  :heart: MK. :kiss3:

This picture provided by Kazz FB page. Oldie picture.  :thumbsup:  :kiss:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They're back to filming, since its monday.

They look so good. So, how do you vote? I havent been update with anything lately. I feel like i took such a long break from thai lakorns.

SonYukView4ever

Yes they are lol :p after when they disappeared from updating for 3-4 days. OMgoD! lol!

Anyways, love that close up picture of MK that Kim uploaded. hehe Her caption says, "they say our faces look a like" Lol. Perhaps soulmates made in heaven. 5555+++

Hope they continue filming through out the week! Hope Anne and her production team will be kind to upload/update new pictures through out filming this week. Hungry for more pictures!!! :dance1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Funny, Anne. It's her time now. She needs to get married! Ha. Her best friend, Nat, is getting married with Aum soon.

SonYukView4ever

Darn it, I am having a major MK withdrawal lol I am like those Thai fans, going back to watch Mark and Kim's talkshows and older lakorns and gosh, their KOOJIN appearance on 3ZAAP is beyond sweet. I don't know what to say anymore but MK I miss you two so much! I think my life would be incomplete without you two. I'm such a lunatic fan. *sobs lol 

Anyways, sharing MK's hugs/kisses scenes combined in this fanmade video. Too genuinely sweet! :heart: :kiss2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI8scuxKjBE&hd=1

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Peter still chilling with Panther, eh. He needs to get to work, he can't just go on maternity leave. Hahaha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Love MK and Anne soooo much, they are just so cute together. Peter needs more updates, I know he's really happy with Panther, but we the fans need our happiness too.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh love Anne-Mark..WHere's our pra ek??
Busy with his baby???
Mark is shy....He said his hand is shaking when he rub anne's back....lol....
Seems like Anne's role is a pretty clumsy...hahaha...this scene look so funny though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Those BTS clips are hilarious. Hehe. Anne and Kim are going to get into a catfight? Me like! Haha. Can't wait for Anne to start filming along with Peter!