[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggg spoiler for MK fans i want to screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this's not a kiss you will see evryday in thau lakorn i lost my mind i can't tape coreectly i have soo  mannnynyyyy mannnnnyyyy feeling i'm really shaking i'm normal i feel like crazzyy hellllppppp :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: sooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Clap clap clap, it's P.Ann's lakorn. It has to have real kisses. I'm satisfied.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Clap clap clap, it's P.Ann's lakorn. It has to have real kisses. I'm satisfied.
soooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo satisfieddddddd awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 'm keep smiling like a crazy well this's me when i'm supper suppper exited and happpppyyy

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
OH MY GOD! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

MK literally has so MANY LIP KISSES!! WOW!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :heart:  :heart:

I AM A HAPPY BIRD! I had to go to work soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo early this morning, I have not seen a single scene of ep.15 LOL :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  BUT tonight when I come home, MK is all I'm watching!!!! :gungirl:  :kiss3:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :thumbsup:  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:

I swear, they have the most kisses in one single lakorn! And that last picture that adsd posted, Mark was literally leaning into Kim for that kiss, hahahahahahhahhhahahhaahahhaahhaah :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1: :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :thumbsup:

I can't wait for the ending!!!!!!!! :teary:  :crush:  :crush:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 i had near heart attack :faint: :faint: :faint: i seriously want to screaam out louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddddddd like a crazy fangirling like a crazy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

i seriously was like this

i will keep staring at it until part1 got uploaded   :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

EXACTLY my reaction LOL :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :kiss2:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have tear of joy now their meeting was soo touching and soooooooooooo romantic they cried for their unite owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i loooooooooooooooveeeeeeee pranon and prao love story   :cry:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
here's the full hd for those who want to watch it on their non iphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BCsKGqH7tk&index=15&list=PL0VVVtBqsouqvedtTgm-MluQgqU-Tvx7x

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i'm crying because i will miss this lakorn miss sooo much such  beautiful relaistic end such a meangful end such a beautiful couples it was a pure pure pleaser to follow this fabulous work from the talented big actress Anne it will be in my memory 100% a beautiful memory i don't know to say more i'm happy speechless ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everything has an end 

and i have a lot of work to do in gif :ghehe: many beautiful moment and thank you everyone for the good time here AF is the best place 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Lan is my favorite character!  “This is Joe-Na-Tang (Jonathan?)”  He cracks me up til the very end.  I’m glad he also found his happiness. 

Kim…oh Kim.  She makes me cry all the time!  She’s so straight forward with Non on why she’s staying away from him…it hurts.  

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Did they give Mark too much lipstick in the beginning scene in Germany? lol His lips were so RED/PINK. LOL It's cool, it's just too red. LOL.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
God--Never have I seen MK kiss soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH in a lakorn LOL I think I just died and went to heaven! LOL Adsd, we're so in CLOUD 9 
TOTALLY  in :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
It looked like BosSaya had to set up chance for Non to find Prao. I prefer him intend to look for Prao. I though he requested to quit and look for Prao. Maybe I need sub to understand more.
Althrough, I'm satisfied with ep 15 but have one complain. Why did MK have have close- kiss scene but not AP? They had far far far- kiss scene or head- kiss scene ( just see their head not their lips:p).
Ok I'm sad now. From now, I have to go "Old lakorn" section for this lakorn. Will miss the time that we came and discuss while watching it. Hope still see you guys here in this topic^^

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Omg MK last kiss scene looks so real and natural  :woot2:  :woot:  Btw, they make it really short, I think they cut a lot. I'm in cloud 9 right now. Thank you mak mak P'Anne for giving MK many real kiss scenes 5555 :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
for sure we are not the only ones who fiiiiiinnn watching them even the people who saw them in germany was "awwww"
(the man and the girl behind) :ghehe:

LOL --the white lady in the back literally went, "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" 555+ :kiss2:  :wink:

For sure. hahaha

I love that scene where they were sitting on a rock in Germany and other white couples were sitting/romancing and Non wraps Prao's leg around ahahahahaahhahahahahhaha HOT. :dance1:  :woot:  :kiss2:  :heart:

I think Im going to cry tonight because ARO has ended. To be frank, I think it will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time before MK pairs up again if taking Mark's lakron into consideration at the moment. Mark really has 3 confirmed lakorn, and a fourth one line up. As for the Kim, she's going to go act with a bunch of other actors for sure. MK won't be reuniting any time soon. It is sad. :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  But it's for sure, they both will be loaded with mega lakorn to shoot continuously!!!! :yes:  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :dance1:

Always love you, MK. Born to love only you, MK. :heart:  :bhehe:  :flowers:  :ghehe:  :wub:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
Translation Kimmy_Kimberley:  Picture may be unclear.  But the love is clear.  Thank you everybody for watching Abb Ruk Online for 1st day until the end.  Thank you for all feedback, positive or negative.  Thank you fellow artists & the crews.  Most important, thank you P'Anne, P'Aew for everything.  LOVE YOU. 

Mark_Prin: Thank you krub.  P'Anne  P'Aew.  Really like this lakorn.  It was exhausting but very happy.  Thank you everybody.