CH3 45th Anniversary

sarNie Adult
I'm seriously so sad that James Ji and Pope were not talking during the soccer match or the koo-gine match. During the koo-gine game, James was talking to Boy and Great but not to Pope but they were beside each other for crying out loud. Mew and Bella were talking too. Did they fight or something? I may be over thinking things, but they almost looked like they were avoiding each other. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww James Ma is cute and i so love the picture of Kim, Yaya, and Margie hugging, that is just too sweet.

I'm sure Pope and James Ji don't hate each other. They're not close but I don't think they hate each other, same goes for Mew and Bella. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching the soccer game right now and uh...they're kind of playing like little kids. Haha. Well, most of them are. There are the few who are actually skilled in soccer. 
*Ahem* Who's that number 35 on white team? He kinda cute. :ghehe:

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I'm watching the soccer game right now and uh...they're kind of playing like little kids. Haha. Well, most of them are. There are the few who are actually skilled in soccer. 

Bwahahaha. I laughed out loud whenever I saw James Ji running around with his hands flailing around. I could almost hear him going "WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Mario Maurer looked fatigued by the end but the crowd went nuts whenever he played. I admit i was partly sympathetic for him and partly fangirling him (well mostly fangirling); and did someone else notice how Bomb Tanin suddenly looked so attractive with those pink cheeks of his from running around?! Great, Pope and Suriyon looked like they really knew what they were doing. 

And the concert oh my my my my!!! James Ma was frickin HANDSOME. I perfectly understand why his suit did not have tails - He has magical legs. seriously. James Ma's legs. I die. And his voice...  :woot2: kyaaaaah. Best solo performance of the night for me. 

Call me evil though, but my favorite part was when Mario slipped on stage. The poor kid. He was probably so fatigued with the soccer match, parade, then that concert. I really admire those boys' stamina. I hope they make them drink heaps of gatorade and oral dextrose, god, they were all sweating like crazy. I mean, what is up with those suits anyway? And apart from that they still had to dance around under the hot lights. I really have to give it to all those boys. Their job isn't easy. 

What was that crazy dance they all danced towards the end? It was frickin awesome when they were dancing with abandon. I want to have a party like that seriously. Crazy dance party! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Are you talking about this guy? Antoine Pinto?

dariey

sarNie Adult
the outfit was so  :facepalm: ..the girls can be soo much gorgeous than this.
 ​

at least pat look little normal and beautiful.like diana anne pic.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Are you talking about this guy? Antoine Pinto?
I think that's him haha. He looked more handsome during the game than in these pics that I'm seeing. And um he's a fighter?? That's yummy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Gossipstar
Ch.3's koo jin pairs.

Yadech

MK

Bargie
]

Jiranee

Pope and Mew

Matt and Great

Theeranee

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I think that's him haha. He looked more handsome during the game than in these pics that I'm seeing. And um he's a fighter?? That's yummy.
Lol yes he is and so is his brother Leo. Ip_smiles said he's seeing Chippy?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol yes he is and so is his brother Leo. Ip_smiles said he's seeing Chippy?
Gahhh T_T he went out with Kamikaze's Waii in 2012. Don't know what happened to them and now he's talking to Chippy.