CH3 45th Anniversary

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I've always thought they looked alike. When I first knew them I thought they were one person until I realized Greats more handsome. Hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Great has one of the most cheerful smile. It's very charming not to add when he does smile you seemed to forget everything else. His eyes lit up as well when he smiles and that is very attractive.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
In terms of thai actors, KenT has one the nicest/genuine smile, may not be the best, but when he smiles it makes me want to smile with him. And closely followed by Na, all credit to those dimples <3 . Diew suriyont's smile is not too bad too :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I think it's their smile... although I've always thought that Grate has one of the best smiles in the industry.
I agree. I became attracted to him because of that smile. When he talks he looks funny, but when he smiles ooh goodness. Hehe. He's up there with my Patson. Although Pat tops them all in my opinion. Hehe.

sarNie Adult
I agree with Great's smile. He's one of those guys whose handsome levels go off the radar when they smile. All the Jutathep boys have nice smiles, except for Bomb. I think Bomb is the only one of the five who looks better when he's "brooding." Anyway, in a smiling contest though, of the five, I think Great wins, just because he still looks "manly" when he smiles. Pope and James Ma kind of look "youthful" and therefore more cute than handsome when they smile. 

Though Ken T. was so damn handsome when he smiled in the first episode of Neung Nai Suang (The only drama of his that I've seen so far.) Oh my just think of all these smiling Thai boys makes me want to swoon. 

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to be bias too. Love love Na's dimples smile. Makes me smile and feels happy when I see him smile. Love Ken T's smiles too.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Pope is a cutie! Kicked four goals and made them all!!! Hahaha he even gave the announcer a kiss, he is so adorable! Grate Matt and Pope Mew are the best, I'm kinda of bored of the other couples, Jiranee, Mk, NY are kind of overdoing it. I find it cute that PopeMew and GreatMatt are fair with each other, they both turned their backs, and carried their koo jins. Their interaction was never forced or over the top.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Koo jins are too overrated for me. Maybe thats part of the reason why I like that chalida doesnt necessarily have a koo jin, she looks good with everyone :)
I'm also glad JMA and Mario wasn't part of it, wouldve ruined everything for me
Though, out of all the koojins listed, I am definitely more fond for JoyxLek. They just seem so fresh and in their own world, and theyre not excessive with acting too cute or sweet. Plus, just the picture of them looking at each other was enough for me :) less is more

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha there is no one forcing nothing i didn't see anyone forcing anything all of them acted as they are and as usual , plus everyone have their fanbase who enjoyed them and cheering for them so i think everybody enjoyed the event overall :p it so bias to tell this was more entertaining than the other based on our taste,  we may not enjoy this person but there is other who did , just saying  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bargie and Jiranee were the most forced at this event. Bargie have gotten distant and Bella is dating Weir, so these two were the most forced and awkward with each other. MK and NY, on the other hand, have always been this close. I'm not a fan of MK, but I didn't see any forcing or overdoing it between them. It may be hard to believe or accept, but MK and NY are naturally like this...which is one of the reasons why so many people adore them together. I think people who feel that MK/NY were overdoing it just have their own beef with them, and/or they're annoyed/tired of seeing them.

I'm not a big fan of koo jins myself, but I dislike how most people tend to look down on actors/actresses just because they do happen to have a koo jin. Having a koo jin doesn't automatically make one less of an actor/actress. Yes, it can prohibit an actor's growth, but it doesn't necessarily make them any worse than others who don't have a koo jin. Kim is one of the rare exceptions. She always manages to look and act well with anyone and everyone. In fact, many of Kim's fans aren't even MK fans.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Man as much as i watch the event i can not find the koo-jin soccer match part...all i see on youtube is the whole game (Go Pope! This year is your year :cheer:  :cheer: !!!) and the fashion (ac-ca-awkward) show aka the parade and of course the concert....May i can not take my eyed off all those good looking men on the stage...James Ma, Nadech, Alex T and many more lol! 

Please, anyone...someone, please share the link of the koo-jin soccer/kick match. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
Please, anyone...someone, please share the link of the koo-jin soccer/kick match. Thanks in advance!
MK/Bargie's part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mJTDEoNC-k

You can watch bts videos of Kim from the game @kimmystation on youtube.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_09 said:
Man as much as i watch the event i can not find the koo-jin soccer match part...all i see on youtube is the whole game (Go Pope! This year is your year :cheer:  :cheer: !!!) and the fashion (ac-ca-awkward) show aka the parade and of course the concert....May i can not take my eyed off all those good looking men on the stage...James Ma, Nadech, Alex T and many more lol! 

Here's the Koo-jin kick-off:
https://youtu.be/7qnzi2LV5n0
cr:ch3 offcial