Ch3 43rd Anniversary - Soccer Match

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^ Thanks Alice, I actually saw that one. I was talking about the actual game. Did they air that?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Are you talking about the soccer game excluding those singing parts? If so, here it is. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOABsefWQk8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGf1qbTR6Jc

Cr: Cityloveuchannel's Youtube channel

----------------
I finally found out why Ken T didn't come to the Ch3 soccer event it was because he went to Japan. So, anyone who is wondering why he didn't show up it's because he went to Japan. I went and asked his fanclub, and that is what they replied. 

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, Nadech sang that song sooo well. I didn't know him I would have thought him a singer instead.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I swear Pope is the cutest soccer player ever !!! He's such a dork hahaahahhaah he still the same on the field as he was last year hahaahah I remember he fouled someone by pulling their shirt in last years soccer match haahah ! He's too adorable <3

cecilia

Staff member
p'Umm was so so good!!!! but failed to score during penalty kick like last year again lol
I want to be Poodle .. so lucky to be near all these p'eks.

Alex was good as well.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aff was gorgeous. I miss her so much. Seems like after marriage she is always glowing. I have been stalking her IG lately.

Still haven't got to watch th game yet but seen the parade.

They top last year with the custom but not so much for the performances (clothing and entrance). Dan came in a helicopter one year. I can't remember if it was last year or two years ago. What in the world was Yaya and Margie wearing LMAO I love Benz entrance. She totally kick ass. Her eye makeup was cool even though it was just black eyeliner.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I was literally rolling my eyes throughout the whole game. The MC's were annoying as heck with their fangirling over Nadech. Uh hello? Theres literally 30 other Thai actors there!! The whole world doesnt revolve around this unrealistic figure named Nadech. I wouldnt mind as much if he was even a good player and scored some goals but nope, he's all about being praised for his below average looks. Pope was annoying too. He thinks flashing that kateoy smile of his will garner him sympathy so he can get another chance. Sorry but he got his chance last year. Who does he think he is to try to get things his way? Gosh Thai ppl and their overpraising

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
hehe below average looks, wonder what the average would look like, wish there are many below average guy like nadech around here so i can grab one 4 meself :)
facepalm @na missing the goal by miles, but the smile afterwards made everything forgivable kek

fun

Expired Sarnie
It was a game, not the world cup. The MC fangirling was annoying, I agree but I didnt let it get to me. I enjoyed it and it looked like everyone on the field had fun.

bubbles8 said:
hehe below average looks, wonder what the average would look like, wish there are many below average guy like nadech around here so i can grab one 4 meself :)
facepalm @na missing the goal by miles, but the smile afterwards made everything forgivable kek

I totally agree with you!  555!  

Come on, it's all fun and games; who really takes the annual game all that seriously?  It's merely an event to unite all of ch.3 and provide entertainment to thank the fans and sponsors!