Ch3 43rd Anniversary - Soccer Match

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOQSiPRezz8

CR: Kimmystation

On April 6th, this year, MK and Peter & Janie will lead the opening parade. So excited!!! They're going to sing a lively/happy song as well! Thanks to Ninja007 & Danielle

Wonder who with who??? All i know is tat da team color are Light Orange and Soft Green...from da shirt da dara/host are wearing lol

Sweet_09

WOW i'm cheering for all da hot one...which mean all my favorite hehehe GO Rome, Grate, Boy, Mark, James, Aum, Nadech, KenP etc...lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
its def exciting waiting for the match, the costumes and the ladies and guys and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people!!!!!!!!!!!! april 6 is a long while though lol

Sweet_09

@ Channel 3 all of theirs actresses & actors are really close! they are one big FAT family lol...other Daras in other channel must be really jealous LOL JS JS :woot2: :woot:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
CH3 feels like a big warm loving family, this is such a nice annual event where everyone can relax and enjoy themselves. GO THE GREEN TEAM!! 

ps. p'aum artichart if you are going to dedicate a kick to your mrs this year, make sure you dont miss again LOL, i shouldnt laugh my nadech didnt do any better :coverlaf:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Is Ken T not going to be playing soccer this year?  I don't see his picture.
Or is it that that picture are only half of the teammates for each team?