[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Finally got one video down! Enjoy it everyone. I will try to finish collecting all the clips.

It's been forever since I've came back here. Miss Ken and Ann so much!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
haha,nobody comes here anymore??
I just wanna post some fan made photos just in case you guys come back..haha....

That's it. they are all made by someone called "forever_love"
Hope you guys like them..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i change the setting here, that i got an email everytime there's any reply to the thread that i've comment..
So,i'll be more alert..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Well, I gotta admit i didn't very like this lakorn because well its just that it's different and how Lan and Toon are happi then sad again it's like over and over. I guess its just because of the genre it didn't really connect to me (because i'm not married) but i like how it actually u know help you with your partner.... But OMg i love their Chemistry their Kisses ah!!! KA Forever!!!!
I gotta say i want them to do a lakorn where their chemistry is like 365 wan hang ruk and the jealousy in Sawan Biang!!
So yuppp I guess i would want Ann to be less Jealous and Toon a little bit more of a jealous person like in SB!!

I hope to see KA pair up again!! Ahh they are my fave pra'nangs!!
Ps. i gotta say if it wasn't ann and ken i don't think it would be that good of a lakorn wow i wouldn't watch it!!

So don't blame Ann and Ken Cuz they did their best it was just that the script wasn't all that good.. I would want to watch a Romantic/Comedy or Drama/Romance That is Ann and Ken of Course!!
So don't hate if you really love this lakorn because it was just my opinion :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I gotta admit i didn't very like this lakorn because well its just that it's different and how Lan and Toon are happi then sad again it's like over and over. I guess its just because of the genre it didn't really connect to me (because i'm not married) but i like how it actually u know help you with your partner.... But OMg i love their Chemistry their Kisses ah!!! KA Forever!!!!
I gotta say i want them to do a lakorn where their chemistry is like 365 wan hang ruk and the jealousy in Sawan Biang!!
So yuppp I guess i would want Ann to be less Jealous and Toon a little bit more of a jealous person like in SB!!

Ps. i gotta say if it wasn't ann and ken i don't think it would be that good of a lakorn wow i wouldn't watch it!!

So don't blame Ann and Ken Cuz they did their best it was just that the script wasn't all that good.. I would want to watch a Romantic/Comedy or Drama/Romance That is Ann and Ken of Course!!
I HATE YOU!!!...j/k..j/k....
Lol..no worries...I not hate you as long as you're Anne,KA fans.. :coverlaf:
Yeah,the storyline isn't great like their other lakorn...
but i guess its better than other 'married lakorn'..Not sure,i never watched other lakorn..

And yeah,i agree that i think if its not because of KA,this lakorn can't be a good like this..
About this lakorn,the most annoyed part for me is when Lan always sulk sulk sulk and then she's the one that make up with Toon..
It become more interesting in ep 13-14 because Toon get jealous but its ended... :thumbdown:
I really like when the pra ek is jealous,so for sure he'll do something to nang ek.. :pervie: :pervie:

And about their chemistry..no doubt..
It become more stronger in here....Their kiss was soooo smooth especially from ken to Anne....

I want them to reunite in slap/kiss like SB...but sometime i miss ken as Rachen...
We @KA forum want KA to reunite in Nampueng Satan..Hope CH3 remake that lakorn with P'da as a producer and P'aew as a director..This 4 if they're together,their lakorn is BOOMBASTIC!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg! I had a Major KEnAnn Lakorn Marathon this weekend.
It was OMG! I totally Miss KENANN! They were so adorable in all their lakorns together!
I want to see them together again! I miss & Love them!!! ♥

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Rose,where have you been..
I miss KA too and i miss my gals in this thread....
I miss to talk about Tun-Lan..
I miss to 'slapping party' for racha and nid..
I miss being pervert about Tun-Lan.,
I miss jin's synopsis everytime 365 on air..
I miss every moment here... :cry1: :cry1:
I hope we can have 'intimate' relationship again when KA reunite..
Hope for 2012 with slap/kiss...

fun

Expired Sarnie

I actually like the script. It was how they started the first 3 episode that made me dislike the lakorn but once you pass that, OMG this is totally a good lakorn. It's not the KA pairing, it's the genre that people tend to not want to watch.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
referring to her siggie and the pictures posted !
lol :)
I love looking at them !
passionate kissses !!
JOOB JOOB!
I like my 2nd signature..
It just sooooo sweet,romantic.......
ANd the kiss Ken gave Anne in ep.6..
Thats the best kiss from Ken...
The cutest kiss from Ken,when he said Anne na rak @ep 2..