Vote ANNE for Best Actress here:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/showactor.php?topicformid=10&positionid=32

Vote KEN for Best Actor here:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/showactor.php?topicformid=10&positionid=31

Vote P'Aew for Best Director here:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/showactor.php?topicformid=10&positionid=25

Vote 365 WHR for BEst Lakorn here:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/showactor.php?topicformid=10&positionid=30

p/s: tp tracy or other KA Chinese fans,please post this to KA Chinese Forum,so KA CHinese fans will vote for KA and 365..
I really want KA,P'Aew,365 will win,so people will know that KA have a very strong fanbase in international!!!

Hope KA will win,if they win together,maybe Ch3 will pair them up again!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh!! How i can forgot to vote for MY SWEETHEART PAWEET!!!!! :faint:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/showactor.php?topicformid=10&positionid=27

Err..should i vote for Racha?? :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/showactor.php?topicformid=10&positionid=28

p/s: gals,if you want KA to win,please make multiple email because i think we can vote for 1 time only.. :D

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going to be fair and just vote once. Thanks Dila for the info.

Me too. I hope they win though. :thumbsup:

Totally :eek:fftopic:
but I just wanted to inform you guys that....

I am trying to sell some Asian fashion clothing (they don't fit me). if anyone is interested. Check out the selling and trading forum for more details. Forum title is "Asian fashion clothing"
:yes:

Muddie Murda

smile...
I just finished watching 365 Days of Love and let me just say, KEN AND ANNE NEVER DISAPPOINTS!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE every single little tiny scene!!!!!!!!!! I love the characters so much! All the casts were PERFECT! I'm glad there wasn't too many crazy people in the lakorn!!!

There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many romantic scenes hehehehe can't help but giggle hehehehehe. Gosh, most romantic lakorn ever...ever. Ken is just the PERFECT man. He stood his ground firmly and never allowed anyone to take him off course. His past "fling" (if it was even a fling <_<, Racha! lol) didn't make him budge at all from his love with Anne unlike other dramas. I think this lakorn probably didn't receive high ratings because Anne isn't the typical n'ek. N'ek has flaws and p'ek is able to deal with it. Most people are just all about how cinderella got with the prince and throwing a wedding to end it, but this lakorn shows what happens AFTER the big happy wedding. All the hardships and how "marriage" can just change a relationship.

Aside from the perfect Anne and Ken, I also loved Louis (Wat). I think this role was the best role he received so far. I like him playing the sweet funny guy instead of someone who's part of the love triangle and someone who's always serious. When him and Ken are around ladies, he tries to creep his way into getting attention from some of the ladies but it's hard when Ken is there LOL

I LOVED Weet and his cousin's relationship. They're so wacky, close, and violent towards each other. I love it when they push each other around. I admit Weet pissed me off a bit near the end, but I'm glad that it was just his good intentions.

I like how Ken's sister isn't psycho like most siblings who want favor the n'rai more than the n'ek. She isn't an instigator, thank goodness. Though she favored Racha at first, she realize that she loves her brother and wants him to be happy, therefore, her affection for Lan grew as well. I think my favorite and most touching scene of the siblings is when Lan moved out again and Ken is super stress and doesn't know what to do because the two psycho ladies are causing drama. And his sister tries to comfort him and tells him not to cry, and of course, in real life situation, when someone pities you and tells you not to cry, YOU CRY! That's exactly what Ken did, and it was so sad and touching. T_T She said she'll use all her will power to make the two psycho ladies get out of his life so he can have a life with his wife, and he's just crying away. T__T I love the scene.

Ken's father is so knowledgeable and wise. He makes a great father and his advices are so good. The script they gave him, PERFECT. I think I may quote some for future uses LOL. It's a bit weird seeing previous n'rais playing Anne's mother and sister, but it was a turn for the good. I like seeing n'rais switch roles like this sometimes. It shines a new light towards them and I start appreciating their talent more and more.

Having Da and her husband's relationship in this lakorn is an eye opener too. Their marriage has so many flaws and so much problem, but with forgiveness, patience, and regrets, they're able to resolve their issues and come to an understanding. Even though a guy may be a total jerk, they have the ability to change for the better.

Tong, goodness, she makes such a wonderful n'rai. She's completely beautiful! I like how she plays a diva with class, although stealing someone's husband is VERY low class, everything else, she handles with class.

Gosh this is the longest thing I've ever posted in a long time! Only for Ken and Anne lol

I LOVE THEM...I HOPE THEY CONTINUE MAKING MORE LAKORNS OR EVEN MOVIES TOGETHER! If someone's got complaints, just don't watch then! Don't take our wish away from us!!! :D I don't understand how people can get "tired" of Ken and Anne together when they have a choice of NOT watching their lakorns. JUST RANTING! I Love Ken and Anne. <3 ^____^

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Well said my dear.. :thumbup: :highfive: :thumbsup:
Agreed with you..365 WAN HAENG RUK IS THE ROMANTIC LAKORN EVER!!!
This lakornwas full of love..its not only a love between husband-wife(THUN&LAN),its also a love between sister-brother(P'TING&THUN),father-son (THUN'S FATHER&THUN),FRIEND (WEET-LAN)..
And it also showed a love from wife in different way..
P'da loves win so she trust win,but win was a playboy....
Lan loves Thun,but she didn't trust Thun,but thun never lie to her..it just that Thun hide things from her..

People complaint they Lan was really annoyed including me but after i rewatch rewatch and think about that,i see why the scripwriter make P'Da and Win character..
Look what happen to P'Da when she trust her husband so much..
This is really a good lakorn for people...

I hope this lakorn will win Best lakorn..i know it will not win if the vote come from viewers because this lakorn is 'unpopular'..
But i hope a professional judges will see the good message in this lakorn..
maybe this lakorn should win in Best lakorn or Best Script in Nataraj Award.

If i'm not mistaken,good lakorn usually was an unpopular lakorn like Ching Chang (Best lakorn in Nataraj Award&Star Entertianment Award 2009),Botun Gleep Soot Thai (Best Lakorn in Star Entertainment Award)...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Seunghee to add to your long post, Lan and Tun gets back together like nothing has happened a few times after an argument. I see that a lot in a relationship that they fight over the silliest thing and over small things. I like how they didn't solve every little thing such as when they argued a few times, the next day they are just happy happy. I see that in relationships too. Ahahah... when they get mad, it doesn't drag on and you know what I mean when I say drag. The nang ek stays mad for at least one whole episode.

This is a very special lakorn. Very precious. I love Tun's dad. He had a lot of good lines. I am going to use it in the future when it's needed.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Seunghee to add to your long post, Lan and Tun gets back together like nothing has happened a few times after an argument. I see that a lot in a relationship that they fight over the silliest thing and over small things. I like how they didn't solve every little thing such as when they argued a few times, the next day they are just happy happy. I see that in relationships too. Ahahah... when they get mad, it doesn't drag on and you know what I mean when I say drag. The nang ek stays mad for at least one whole episode.

This is a very special lakorn. Very precious. I love Tun's dad. He had a lot of good lines. I am going to use it in the future when it's needed.
yeah fun..i remember the first time Lan go out from their house because of Nad,thats was their 1st big arguement for me..
And the next day,Lan slap Thun and the other day Thun saw Lan with Weet..
After that,Thun asked lan to watched a movie together..
And when they met,they never mention about that things even a bit..
They make it like nothings was happen..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think that's what makes it so real. You argue and get back together. I like how they portrayed it in here. It's not even about misunderstanding. It's like those everyday married and unmarried couple fights lol

About jealousy, I learned that my dad fling called again. My mom is freaking hilarious. She calls my dad, asshole, whore, sick lol My dad then says to her, you can keep the phone, make sure you tell her never to call again. ahahah. I almost died laughing when hearing this conversation. I mean it's not funny but seeing my parents the first time like this is just pure entertaining. Before this, the girl has been calling almost every freaking day. I picked up twice and close to cussing her out ahaha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well said you guys! :thumbup: :thumbsup:

Gals...lets start to do our work!!
Vote for KA and 365!!

Register here:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/signupvote.php

1.Email
2.Password
3.Confirm Password
4.Username
5.Last Name
6.Address
7.Phone

Vote ANNE for Best Actress here:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/showactor.php?topicformid=10&positionid=32

Vote KEN for Best Actor here:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/showactor.php?topicformid=10&positionid=31

Vote P'Aew for Best Director here:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/showactor.php?topicformid=10&positionid=25

Vote 365 WHR for BEst Lakorn here:
http://www.tvpool.co.th/showactor.php?topicformid=10&positionid=30

p/s: tp tracy or other KA Chinese fans,please post this to KA Chinese Forum,so KA CHinese fans will vote for KA and 365..
I really want KA,P'Aew,365 will win,so people will know that KA have a very strong fanbase in international!!!

Hope KA will win,if they win together,maybe Ch3 will pair them up again!!!
Gosh. I wanna vote for KAteam & 365 but i somehow i can't sign up! Well, idk if i even got it because it won't log me in. :teary:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lor,why Rose..
i only stuck a few times at password..
It must be 6 digits number..i try to combined letter and number,but it failed..
So,i think the password must be a number only..
Try again....for our KA Team.. :highfive:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
@seunghee, I'm glad that you loved this lakorn, not a lot of people liked it even though it was an amazing lakorn that taught you about marriage life. There were many lessons that you learn from watching this lakorn and I must say that Toon's father was the wisest man ever to pass his life lessons down to his son who seems to only look at the future and not the present.

@ fun, wow she must be trying to get back into your dads life. Loved it when your mom cursed him and then he gives her the phone and tells her to tell the lady to never call again.

It's weird because I met someone whose father has a second family. She whole heartily hates them. I asked her why when the girl is just a little kid but she insists that she just does. She really reminds me of Lan, because she hates her father for doing that to her mother, her mother doesn't know about it, she feels that if her mother knows then she'll be heartbroken. I feel so sad for her because it would seem that her father is a gangster in some ways. He always carries a gun with him.

Muddie Murda

smile...

So true!! I love it when they make up easily and go back to loving each other. Gosh I love this lakorn so much!!!!! lol

As for the voting, you must use numbers as password (you might want to add that to the list of instructions too). I tried signing up 5 times but I couldn't. I read the tip of using just numbers for pw and it worked right away :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jin my mom wasn't actually cussing but they weren't nice words. The words I choice are just what I assume it would be if it was translated to English lol This is why my mom is going to Thailand with him in 2011 this time around lol

I just wish there was more people to appreciate this lakorn and the messages it gets out.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, yeah I don't think my mom will be letting my dad go to Laos or Thailand by himself.

I think this lakorn is under rated. People need to face the reality sooner or later. Life is not always going to be happy and stress free.

roselovesice

lor,why Rose..
i only stuck a few times at password..
It must be 6 digits number..i try to combined letter and number,but it failed..
So,i think the password must be a number only..
Try again....for our KA Team.. :highfive:
Oh okay then! I'll try that! Thanks !

roselovesice

Hey jin! I was looking through the incomplete section for the fanfics and saw your fanfic called Hi-So Love...that you wrote awhile back!
Gosh. It was getting good! ahhaha Will you go back and continue writing it?! ;P

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey jin! I was looking through the incomplete section for the fanfics and saw your fanfic called Hi-So Love...that you wrote awhile back!
Gosh. It was getting good! ahhaha Will you go back and continue writing it?! ;P
lol, i just stopped, but I did think about picking it up again, just not sure where I'm going to turn the story though. lol! I think I know now though!

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
hello guys... i finally finished my fanvid... took me awhile to gather all the vids and edit it
i can't post it on youtube coz the video is too long...
so i've uploaded it on megaupload so u guys can watch it..
enjoy! HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!!!!! :dance3: :dance2: :thumbsup:
Ken and Ann Lakorn Kisses