[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 14 Summary part three:

Lan is working and Toon enters. Lan is surprised to see him. She asks him what he is doing there. He asks if she is alone and she answers that she is. He asks if she is finished she replies that she not. He ask when she will go home. She tells him that when she is done she will go home. He walks over and sits down to wait for her. Lan tells him that it’ll take awhile but he tells her he can wait. Aww he watches her. And she can’t help but look at him. Toon is finally watching his wife but he closes his eyes. Lan smiles at the sight of him. Wit calls and she answers that she is ready and is headed home. Toon wakes back up hearing Wit's name. Toon offers to send her home and grabs her hand. Lan stops him and says that he can go home herself but he stops her and puts her in his car. Lol, he lowers her seat in the car and asks is she can really drive him. He does let her go and allows her to drive. Toon followed her home. He came out and helped her open the gate door. He’s so sweet. Toon grabbed her and asked her to go home with him but she backs up and walks into the house. Toon is happy and checks to see if anyone is there. Loan goes home and Sa and her mother comes to check up on her. She ask them why she is worried about her and they tell her that Toon called to check on her. She asks what’s wrong with him. Toon is too happy and decides to drive home. Thy tells Wit that Toon came to look for Lan. Wit hangs up on her saying that he has some business. Wit is outside of Toon’s place waiting for him. Wit questions him but Toon refuses to answer. He tells Wit that it’s his and Lans problem. Toon is confused and asks doesn't he love Lan. Wit tells him that Lan is not a woman that is easy and that he's been hurt. Wit tells him to love his wife and leaves. Wit I love you :thumbsup: !!!!!!! Toon is so confused.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 14 Summary part four:

Toon goes inside the house hears someone call him and hears Lan , He sees Lan putting up the picture of their wedding. He is so lonely. He remembers Lan greeting him and giving him food. He misses Lan so much. He leads to the bedroom and sees Lan messaging him. He sees that book that Lan propose to him and takes it out to read. He misses Lan. He stayed up all night thinking about Lan. Racha goes to see Lan. Racha gives Lan the daiary and tells her to ask Ting about it. They seem to be on good terms. She asks her where she is going and she tells her that she is heading to America. Lan throws that diary away. Nid brings Wat to see her father. He is surprised. Nid introduces Wat as her boyfriend. He asks Wat if he loves her and he answers that he does. He tells him to not do anything bad to her and he promises that he won’t make her regret. Cute. Thy thinks that Lan is weird after hearing that she doesn’ care about the dairy. Toon brings his father to Lans work place to help bring Lan home. He tells his father that he is the only one who can help him. Thy ask why she said that, she tells her that she’ll understand when she gets married. Toon’s dad comes in saying that he will tell them if they want to listen. Lan is surprised by Toon’s father coming in.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi n14 Summary Part five:

His dad says that he loves tea, and explains about it to Lan. Lan tells him that she doesn’t understand and he explains that life is like tea. She tells him that she was stupid. Toon is listen in on them. Lan cries that she doesn’t know whats wrong with her heart. She says that her and Toon can’t continue anymore. She Thanks him saying that he is like her real dad and not just a father in law. Lan Wais him and leaves but Toon stops her. He asks if it’s to easy. Lan tells him that they met, married and now are leaving each other. Toon is devastated. He tells his dad that he doesn’t understand. His dad asks him what the reason for marrying Lan was. Toon goes home and thinks about what his dad and Lan was talking about. Awww..... Pukkie is hiding under that table, he sees Lan’s Dairy with him and Lan. He remembers that Lan said to him and wait she said to his father. He seem to understand. Lan sits and looks at pictures of her and Toon. Lan lays down drained, her mother and Da talks about what occurred. Her mother says that they are probably breaking up. Toon looks at the dairy and divorce paper and thinks about Lan’s words. Lan is spaced out and gets a call from Toon. Da and her mother gives her the phone and she answers only to drop the phone.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 14 Summary part 6:

Toon tells Lan to meet him at 9 at the court tomorrow. Da and her mother tells her to call him back but she tells him that it’s okay and walks to her room. Win comes in and asks what’s wrong. Lan cuts her hair and her mother and Da stops her thinking that she is going to kill herself. She tells him that she is not and say that she wants to cut her hair. Her mother tells her that she loves her and that everyone loves her. Lan cries that she loves Toon. She cries that she was stupid to not trust her mother. She doesn’t know what to do if she is not with Toon. Da tucks in Lan and Lan is happy that she would love to have her do that everyday. She tells her that she is happy to have her and her mother. Win thinks his mother for letting him come back to the family. She is happy with his has changed for the better. Toon sits and wonders on what to sign the divorce or the diary. Lan can’t sleep. Toon clicks his pen to write. Thy is surprised at what Lan told her. Wit is pissed and asked by it turned out like that. He is confused at why it turned out like that. Day 365, Lan arrives at the court with her mother and Da. Her mom asks is she is okay and she tells them that she can handle it. Toon arrives and looks at the envelope next to him.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 14 Summary part 7:

Lan stops and turns to see Toon. He greets them and looks at Lan. She doesn’t greet him and turns to go into the room. The lady asks them if they are there for a divorce. She asks them if they wont’ change their minds. She pulls out the diary and Lan sees it. She is surprised. The lady hands him the book and he opens it to read to Lan. He says that he didn’t understand what he really felt.What he feels about Lan is a lot and that today he never said what he felt and made Lan misunderstand. He wants to tell her that he is happy with Lan, He loves watching her sleep when he is getting ready to go to work. Every time she goes somewhere with a guy she thinks that he doesn’t care but he does worry. He tells her that in the past he didn’t tell her and that he didn’t say was because he didn’t want to, that she misunderstood him. What he really feels , if it’s slow but wants her to know that he loves her. He really loves her. Everyone is happy. He tells her that he is saying it because he wants to. He married her because he loved her and wants to be with her forever. He doesn’t want to leave her and that no matter what she thinks he wants to be with her. Lan tells her that she loves him and hugs him. Finally Toon! You said the words that she wanted to hear!! :dance1: He tells her that he loves her the most!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 14 Summary part 8:

Lan is happy at home with Toon. They hug each other tightly. Lan tells him that she missed the house and Toon. He thanks her for loving him. She thanks him for loving her. What no kiss!!! Lan wakes up to Toons arm around her and pulls it closer to her. She wakes up and kisses him and turns and open the drawer and pull out the book that the psychic gave her. She brings Toon to the psychic and tells him to wait for her. She greets her and says that it’s past the 365 days. She asks her if the things she see is true. Lan asks her if all the things she saw were just dreams. She tells her that she doesn’t know what the book showed her but is glad that they are still together. She guarantees that it’s true. Lan thanks the psychic and leaves. She hugs toon and tell them that she is ready to leave. Lan tells him that not matter if its 3000 days or more she will be with him. He asks her that is she needs him to ask him. Toon is still writing in the diary, Lan also writes in it and describes that she will be the best wife, awwwwww Toon told her that he loves her and kissed her. Spaghetti kiss (What the hey, We didn’t even get to see it happen!), lan wakes up to find the trip for another honeymoon and Toon pulls out a mag about babies. Toon and Lan are about to leave for the honeymoon and her mother and Ting hand them things to help with the baby. Thy and Wit comes out of the limo and they enter without taking the things from Ting and her mother. Everyone is happy! In the limo Lan thanks him and tells him that she loves him. He tells her that he loves her everyday.

Was it just me or was the ending a little disappointing? They were teasing us but we didn't see anything!!! :angry: :girlmad: :eyetwitch:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:scratchhead2: I don't know if it's just me but I was not satisfy with the ending. It stopped while she was still talking and went on to the news. Is there going to be another part? :thumbdown: I feel cheated in someway. They were teasing us with the pictures but we didn't even get to see it. This better not be the last lakorn of KA!

There should be another part!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchhead2: I don't know if it's just me but I was not satisfy with the ending. It stopped while she was still talking and went on to the news. Is there going to be another part? :thumbdown: I feel cheated in someway. They were teasing us with the pictures but we didn't even get to see it. This better not be the last lakorn of KA!

There should be another part!

yeah jin..for me,the ending was sweet especially the part they cooking together..
but maybe we expected more,that why we a bit dissapointed jin...
hope there's another part!!!

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
they did not even zoomed in the channel 3 logo before it ended
coz thats wat i notice during the ending of their lakorn... :blink:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna buy the lakorn it better have a sh*t load of BTS clips!!!!

I'm mad! :numchuck: Wanna beat someone up! I wonder if this is Ch3 doing to KA since the ratings were not that good. It was cute but not to my liking. I wanted a ending like SSH! A Kiss up close! :facepalm: I'm all energized! Why did you do this to me!!!!!!!!!1 :teary: