[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
December 7th? Did they mean the 8th? ahahha xD
I'm for sure the date matters because Thai time is only 12 hours ahead of mines. Lol
But it's okay. I'm just glad that there's still 2 more weeks of this lakorn. :)
Yayy! 14 Episodes. I wonder what they're gonna do! I just hope they don't drag the who Racha case and about Nid. Also their non-understandable attitude. lol
I can't wait to see more of Ken & Ann. Maybe Toon & Lan too ;)
I want more :w-scene-pop-corn: && a :baby-scene-pop-corn:
I actually Miss :slapandkissse3: scenes. I want to see some in this lakorn but that's impossible. ahahha :lolyup:
:eek:fftopic:
fun4fun, oh gosh! I love JGS but i can't stand his hair in that drama.
Even if i was to maybe fall in love with it? lol
I still prefer his long hair. ahahah xD
&&ahahah! You're so funny. 15 Episodes is good too! :thumbsup: :coverlaf:
i luv the :slapandkissse3: too!! especially with ken and ann it's always so :eyetwitch: ! i hope they will continue to play more lakorns together that is more like Sawan Biang!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchhead2: Maybe because Lan went to the future and saw that they are divorcing
too much to handle for a newly wedded bride....
I didnt feel it either cuz i was so excited to see the :w-scene-pop-corn: sence
Totally agreed! But when she cried after ken said that he's happy with her,that seems real..look at her lips,its shaking..lol..
But hell yeah,we just too excited for the following scene that we didn't really feel her cried. :rolleyes1:

15 episode..not bad but if i have a choice,i want 20 episodes..is it any possibility?? :scratchchin:

I hope on next wednesday episode,they'll end Racha case and nid-wat..
The left 3 episode,i want its focus on Ken-Ann trying to produce a :baby-scene-pop-corn:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder how they are going to solve all of their problems.

Yeah, I agree. I wish Lan would get shot instead of Tul. But oh well.

Hope next week episode will be good. Can't wait.

Poor Wit. I hope he ends up with somebody in this lakorn. Wonder who though.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If Tye is not his cousin,i want him to end up with her..
If Toon was not Ken,i want weet to end up with Lan and Toon with Racha..lol

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
December 7th? Did they mean the 8th? ahahha xD
I'm for sure the date matters because Thai time is only 12 hours ahead of mines. Lol
But it's okay. I'm just glad that there's still 2 more weeks of this lakorn. :)
Yayy! 14 Episodes. I wonder what they're gonna do! I just hope they don't drag the who Racha case and about Nid. Also their non-understandable attitude. lol
I can't wait to see more of Ken & Ann. Maybe Toon & Lan too ;)
I want more :w-scene-pop-corn: && a :baby-scene-pop-corn:
I actually Miss :slapandkissse3: scenes. I want to see some in this lakorn but that's impossible. ahahha :lolyup:
:eek:fftopic:
fun4fun, oh gosh! I love JGS but i can't stand his hair in that drama.
Even if i was to maybe fall in love with it? lol
I still prefer his long hair. ahahah xD
&&ahahah! You're so funny. 15 Episodes is good too! :thumbsup: :coverlaf:
oops,i did it again
it should be Dec.8th my bad... :rolleyes1:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
there are two versions of the Ch.3's 2011 calender,one is small and one is big.
here are the two with KA on it:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Its ok tracy..consider it as a spam,so we got to jump another page.. :highfive: :thumbsup: :rolleyes1:
Ahaha It's alright Tracey! :D &&I agree with Dila. Ahahaha! It doesn't matter.
As long as well still get to see Ken & Ann. lol

there are two versions of the Ch.3's 2011 calender,one is small and one is big.
here are the two with KA on it:

Whaaa?!??! 2 versions? TT^TT They look so Beautiful :D ahah
I wonder if ethaicd is going to sell the other Bigger, i think, version as well! ?
I would LOVE to have the bigger version too :D
btw, thanks for sharing :D

roselovesice

It'll be nice seeing them together but i'm pretty possessive of Ken.
I want to see him with Ann only. Ahahahah! Selfish? Maybe. lol

Oh&&♥cee siwat♥rip Boy Blinya, ahah! Forreals. I haven't seen one in so long. Not even kidding.
All i've been seeing is Attempt :r-scene-pop-corn: 's && :w-scene-pop-corn:.
I swear. Sawan Biang seems to be the last lakorn where i saw :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: . Also DRAMA! Intense ones. lol. It's been very comedic these days. Not saying that's it's bad but i want some intense lakorn's like SB :D lol
I hope to see Ken & Ann in one like Sawan Biang again. :)
I like seeing Ken be in charge. ahah :dance2:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
It'll be nice seeing them together but i'm pretty possessive of Ken.
I want to see him with Ann only. Ahahahah! Selfish? Maybe. lol

Oh&&♥cee siwat♥rip Boy Blinya, ahah! Forreals. I haven't seen one in so long. Not even kidding.
All i've been seeing is Attempt :r-scene-pop-corn: 's && :w-scene-pop-corn:.
I swear. Sawan Biang seems to be the last lakorn where i saw :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: . Also DRAMA! Intense ones. lol. It's been very comedic these days. Not saying that's it's bad but i want some intense lakorn's like SB :D lol
I hope to see Ken & Ann in one like Sawan Biang again. :)
I like seeing Ken be in charge. ahah :dance2:
ahaha no ur not selfish at all, i can kinda be like that 2 im like KEN-ANN ONLY! haha

hehe i dnt wanna sound like a perv or anything but I MISS those :r-scene-pop-corn: i know rape is not a good thing but in the lakorn it makes u soooo in2 it and it's THE BOMB! and the :slapandkissse3: gets me pumped up 2! its hard 2 explain but it's true! haha i sound like a perv i noe! but they need more of those lakorns!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i remember from somewhere in a clips anne said no child involve in this lakorn. i hope they do change that. i would like a baby. i hope it has an ending similar to oum ruk. i can never get tired to brag how oum ruk has one of the best ending ever in lakorn history. i just loved the fact that show 30 seconds of their happy ending story lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
its not only you girls..I miss :r-scene-pop-corn: too..
Its been 2 years since i see ann got raped and ken as serial rapist.. :nailbiter:
I think we are not pervert but :r-scene-pop-corn: in Thai lakorn look so sweet,its not like in Hollywood movie..

roselovesice

ahaha no ur not selfish at all, i can kinda be like that 2 im like KEN-ANN ONLY! haha

hehe i dnt wanna sound like a perv or anything but I MISS those :r-scene-pop-corn: i know rape is not a good thing but in the lakorn it makes u soooo in2 it and it's THE BOMB! and the :slapandkissse3: gets me pumped up 2! its hard 2 explain but it's true! haha i sound like a perv i noe! but they need more of those lakorns!!
Ahaa No, You're not a perv for liking it. I mean literally, we grew up watching lakorns with these types of scene.
It feels lonely and rather sad not seeing these types of scene. ahaha
:w-scene-pop-corn: are not bad because majority of the time, they're actually kissing now but for R-scenes, nope.
I wish they'll just shove their mouths into the girls if they ever R her. :lmao3:
Now that's intense. :rofl:
I miss :slapandkissse3: & :r-scene-pop-corn: !! :cry1: lol
Those scenes are like :bravo: !! ahaha xD
I get pump up for it too. ahah :clap2: :loool: So i feel you ;D

fun4fun, forreals. I love OR. It was such a funny and cute lakorn :thumbsup:
Dila, ahahah Yeah. I miss it dearly. Oh gosh. You hardly see a hollywood movie where a guy R's the girl. It's always :w-scene-pop-corn: :rofl: :loool:
But when you do see it, it's sick looking because either the guy is old looking or the girl. :rofl:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
especially in sawan biang how it happened 4x i was like :eyetwitch: "THIS IS THE LAKORN RITE HERE!" haha yes i luv thai lakorn :r-scene-pop-corn: and ima say it LOUD AND PROUD! haha

roselovesice

:lmao2: Forreals. 4x's. BEST :r-scene-pop-corn: LAKORN EVER!
I will say it out LOUD and PROUD with you. :lmao3: