[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...DJA's has beat this thread. I feel bad that I haven't been as active in this thread. I am still watching this, but I have said ALL that I can say about these two great actors in their past threads. What I said before still applies.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ me neither! :coverlaf: They are just so amazing together that I can't stop looking! I can't stop watching those parts! :coverlaf: Love KA!!! Thanks for sharing the gifs! It made my day! :dance1: Going to work on my fan MV now!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oooh! Fanmade MV ? Can't wait to see it!
Share it with us :thumbsup:

I put the sexiest and hottest scene on my siggie based from the honeymoon scene! I've been smiling like crazy just looking at it.
I feel good cause it's showing many other people that are not giving this lakorn a chance to see how WONDERFUL :thumbup: :pervie: this lakorn is.
ROFL :dance3:

I still haven't seen this week's episode...but what the heck? I'm getting spoiled already.
It's all goods! ahahha Going to watch it tmr afternoon after i get back from Church of course :D lol

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Aw...DJA's has beat this thread. I feel bad that I haven't been as active in this thread. I am still watching this, but I have said ALL that I can say about these two great actors in their past threads. What I said before still applies.
Gotta :heart: DJA! and I :heart: Ken and Ann too! If I didn't know ken was married i would have thought these two were married in real life. There chemistry seem soo real.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! You guys, I just finally caught up with episode 9! I've been out of it for so long. I'm totally loving it. Yesterday I watched part 2 until 9! I'm so in love with this lakorn! Ken and Anne totally blew me away. I can't see anyone else in this lakorn more than these two. They are the perfect ones to play a marriage lakorn that would really make it believable. I love how Da has a new man! (He's a doctor too.) That goodness her god for saken cheating husband knows how he feels like when his wife is with someone else.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah,i can't imagine Ann with other pra ek and Ken with other nang ek in here...They're perfectly together...
New BTS clip..funny..lol...Ann was so drop dead gorgeous with her hair like that..
credit LEM.

roselovesice

Thanks for the clip, Lady Dila :thumbsup:
Hmmm...I wish they had a BTS clip of KA when they were on their honeymoon trip! Not the sheep one but....
THE BATHTUB & Cute BED SCENE!! :dance3: :dance2: :drools: lol
Wow. 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao is like 77 pages but that's alright.
I Love that lakorn series too! :heart: :cloud9:

ticktak

sarNie Egg
How do not to imagine a so nice couple as Ann and Ken. I think that since their lakorn first in last there is a big evolution of their figures, they played all roles and I shall see them definitely in a lakorn of old time, they would be splendid both with costume of old time what's think of you?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the clip, Lady Dila :thumbsup:
Hmmm...I wish they had a BTS clip of KA when they were on their honeymoon trip! Not the sheep one but....
THE BATHTUB & Cute BED SCENE!! :dance3: :dance2: :drools: lol
Wow. 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao is like 77 pages but that's alright.
I Love that lakorn series too! :heart: :cloud9:
lol yeah..i hope so too..or atleast BTS for their kissing scene.. :rolleyes1:
4 Huajai is a combination of 4 lakorn right?? so,no wonder if that thread beat 365 thread.. :) Forgive me if i'm wrong.. :hide:

Okay,i don't know how many times i repeat this,i only watch Ann's lakorn..I've tried to watch other lakorn but i can't 'feel' it like ann's lakorn.So i decided not to watch other lakorn even some of my friends asked me to watch Jai Rao..they said JR was very good and very sad..but i can't..
Maybe after ann retire,i'll try to watch other lakorn or maybe i'll stop to watch Thai lakorn.. :cry1:
Sorry..again :eek:fftopic:

Btw,i love to see bloopers but sometimes i don't like it.Its spoil the lakorn..Like when ann faint,if i don't read the summary (thairath)..i may think that she pregnant.Its more suspense,you know..i love suspense..lol.. :coverlaf:

roselovesice

^^Lol! Dila, you're so funny and adorable! <33
Yeah, 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao have like 4 lakorns in it so yepp! That is why they thread boosts up faster.
Besides, majority of their characters are newbies and their plot is cute, funny, and romantic so that's why many watches that series more...instead. :D
&&It's alright! You're not off topic. We're still talking about Ann here. lol :thumbsup:
I get what you mean. My goodness. I can never bring myself to watch Wheewa Whaa Woon nor Jai Rao. :whatever:
I don't know but they just bug me even though Ken was Hecka HANDSOME in both those 2 lakorns. :coverlaf:
I watch any lakorn but yes, it has to be my favorite actor or actress in it. Sometimes i don't watch their lakorns even if i like 'em because the plot is just too.. :thumbdown: lol
But yeah....I WANT a bts of a kissing scene or the bathtub scene still! lol Darn. Sometimes i wish i was one of the crew people and get to see them act this lakorn out. lol :bhehe:

I wish she was preggo! but Ann already said that she wasn't going to have a kid in this lakorn. :weep:
I just hope they doooo! P'Aew, please Surprise us! :wink:
I mean seriously?! How many times did they already "do" it in this lakorn?! more than 3x's! :lmao3:
It's time for a baby. :ninja: lol

As much as i love this lakorn and it's sweet, kissing scenes, I have to say that I LOVE SAWAN BIANG abit more.
SB was an intense lakorn which is why i LOVE it so much.
I love how Ken was denominating everything in that lakorn.
He was a smart mouth guy. I love the way his hair was like in that lakorn. He was sure pimpin'. :p
Besides, he acted out as Kawee so perfect. :thumbsup:
Although Narin was weak, she became strong at the end although she did piss you off too. lol
but yepp. Another of my two cents! :sweat:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Lol! Dila, you're so funny and adorable! <33
Yeah, 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao have like 4 lakorns in it so yepp! That is why they thread boosts up faster.
Besides, majority of their characters are newbies and their plot is cute, funny, and romantic so that's why many watches that series more...instead. :D
&&It's alright! You're not off topic. We're still talking about Ann here. lol :thumbsup:
I get what you mean. My goodness. I can never bring myself to watch Wheewa Whaa Woon nor Jai Rao. :whatever:
I don't know but they just bug me even though Ken was Hecka HANDSOME in both those 2 lakorns. :coverlaf:
I watch any lakorn but yes, it has to be my favorite actor or actress in it. Sometimes i don't watch their lakorns even if i like 'em because the plot is just too.. :thumbdown: lol
But yeah....I WANT a bts of a kissing scene or the bathtub scene still! lol Darn. Sometimes i wish i was one of the crew people and get to see them act this lakorn out. lol :bhehe:

I wish she was preggo! but Ann already said that she wasn't going to have a kid in this lakorn. :weep:
I just hope they doooo! P'Aew, please Surprise us! :wink:
I mean seriously?! How many times did they already "do" it in this lakorn?! more than 3x's! :lmao3:
It's time for a baby. :ninja: lol

As much as i love this lakorn and it's sweet, kissing scenes, I have to say that I LOVE SAWAN BIANG abit more.
SB was an intense lakorn which is why i LOVE it so much.
I love how Ken was denominating everything in that lakorn.
He was a smart mouth guy. I love the way his hair was like in that lakorn. He was sure pimpin'. :p
Besides, he acted out as Kawee so perfect. :thumbsup:
Although Narin was weak, she became strong at the end although she did piss you off too. lol
but yepp. Another of my two cents! :sweat:

lol..you're funny...
i've tried to watch WWW teaser..Its only the teaser and i only watch the half teaser..can you imagine how hard to me see Ken with other women.. :facepalm:
About the tub and bed scene..i just imagine how they can act like that in front a lot of people??..they're so :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Actually,i don't want the baby in here..It will interrupt their sweet moment.. :p But if P'aew put the baby in the ending..i'll be happy..Hey,its so cute they change the baby with that PUGGY..and Ken-Ann call themselves as mummy-daddy..so cute...
But yeah,like you said,they 'do' it more than 3x's,so...ermm... :rolleyes1: Rachen 'do'it 1 time only and then Napat got pregnant.. :tease:
Or maybe P'aew want to give us another :w-scene-pop-corn: scene :pervie: :pervie: ,if so..Ken should make sure that he can make ann preggo this time.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
episode 9 is definitely my favorite. how can anne and ken act so realistically and not have feelings for each other?:scratchhead2: they are so professional

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Noi gets jealous over those scenes. I'm glad Ann finally calmed down and is using her brain instead of her temper now. They look so comfortable with eachother. I sometime wonder if they have feelings for eachother eventhough Ken is married.