[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I love love love all your MV Anon and i think i should share your MV to KA fans here... :D
Can i request another 2 MVs Anon??..
1-MV of their sweet scene together... and the other one MV about love triangle between Weet-Lan-Toon..

Btw,i don't know about others but maybe because i love Ann so much,so i like all her lakorn including this lakorn even many said this lakorn has many bad feedbacks..I love KA together...I'm bias since i'm ann's fan.. :lol2:
I know this is not the best lakorn but we can say that this is the most romantic lakorn of the year.. :wub:
Are u saying that this lakorn has bad ratings? Weird, cuz i really enjoy watching Ann and Ken in here... And the storyline is good too...

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
i'm happy ann and ken got back together. i like what wit say in the preview. he said if thun make lan cry again he will not let lan go back to him.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Are u saying that this lakorn has bad ratings? Weird, cuz i really enjoy watching Ann and Ken in here... And the storyline is good too...
No,i heard the rating is same like SSH but people don't really like this lakorn..this lakorn received a lot of bad feedback..
Some said its boring,some said its because of Ann character that is super jealous..Don't know,people has different taste,right??

But for me,i enjoyed all ann's lakorn...I think this lakorn is not bad as Chaleuy Suk..At least this lakorn has sweet,happy,sad and funny moment..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy ann and ken got back together. i like what wit say in the preview. he said if thun make lan cry again he will not let lan go back to him.
Oh really Weet said like that..I don't understand Thai..lol..
Can you explain about Lan and Toon's sister conversation on preview?

Btw,last night episode,when Lan unbutton Toon's shirt,did they plan to do 'something?' :scratchchin:

LovetheSun

sarNie Egg
Hi all, I'm new here :D

I really really love Ann-Ken together, I've seen all of their lakorns more than once, and still enjoy every time I'd watched it. I especially love this lakorn, although they fight a lot but they also make up a lot too (love all the sweet scenes so far :wub:), something that we all can relate to.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all, I'm new here :D

I really really love Ann-Ken together, I've seen all of their lakorns more than once, and still enjoy every time I'd watched it. I especially love this lakorn, although they fight a lot but they also make up a lot too (love all the sweet scenes so far :wub:), something that we all can relate to.
Welcome to d club dear.. :grouphug:
Yeah,i love all their sweet scene..

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait until trm episode.

If possible, can someone make a music video of this lakorn with the bodyslam-krum ruk as the song? I would do it myself but I don't know how..... :unsure:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I like today's episode..I think its better than yesterday..lan more calm..Don't know that she really change or because she's not feeling well..But i like that scene..Racha want to tease Lan,But Toon tease her back and side with Lan..
Its more suspend that Racha's husband want to do something to Lan and toon..

Everytime they show Lan-Toon together on their honeymoon,its make my heart beating faster and i'm blushing.. :blush:

Finally,my wish scene is here..BATH TUB SCENE!!! :bravo: to P'aew..
:clap2: :clap2:

jin,summary please...

Ajart AKfc

sarNie Egg
I like today's episode..I think its better than yesterday..lan more calm..Don't know that she really change or because she's not feeling well..But i like that scene..Racha want to tease Lan,But Toon tease her back and side with Lan..
Its more suspend that Racha's husband want to do something to Lan and toon..

Everytime they show Lan-Toon together on their honeymoon,its make my heart beating faster and i'm blushing.. otvblush.gif otvblush.gif otvlove.gif

Finally,my wish scene is here..BATH TUB SCENE!!! otvthumb.gif to P'aew.. smiley_413.gif

u really like BATH TUB SCENE...hahahaa...
I liked their scene on the roof....so sweet...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
dila...Wah...scene mcm tu ditunggu ya...
dila..ajat teringgin nk pi tmpat..mcm sgt best
xpe Ajart,scene tu masih dikira sopan lg.. :p ..x nmpk 18 SX pun,nmpk sweet2 jek..mcm romantik sgt..alahai..

cantik kan tpt tu..mule2 ingatkan kt Europe ke mane ke,bkn kt thai sbb lan kan prnh ajak Toon pegi Maldives.

Ajart AKfc

sarNie Egg
xpe Ajart,scene tu masih dikira sopan lg.. :p ..x nmpk 18 SX pun,nmpk sweet2 jek..mcm romantik sgt..alahai..

cantik kan tpt tu..mule2 ingatkan kt Europe ke mane ke,bkn kt thai sbb lan kan prnh ajak Toon pegi Maldives.
Ajart pun suka scene2 mereka berdua tu masa bulanmadu....sgt2 romantikk...sampai leh bayang ann tu diri sendiri...hehehe...
x sangka yang kat thailand ada tempat yg cantik mcm tu..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ajart pun suka scene2 mereka berdua tu masa bulanmadu....sgt2 romantikk...sampai leh bayang ann tu diri sendiri...hehehe...
x sangka yang kat thailand ada tempat yg cantik mcm tu..
kite plak bayangkan agaknye mcm tu la ken layan Noi..romantiknye....jeless...jeless....tp rasenye cite ni cite plg romantik dorng n plg byk joob joob.. :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am hoping i will catch up soon this weekend. i havent had the chance to watch anything except for all my love, a korean sitcom.

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
i realy like today's episode. i like every scene with thun and lan, the honeymoon was so sweet. did they do it in the bathtub? :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i realy like today's episode. i like every scene with thun and lan, the honeymoon was so sweet. did they do it in the bathtub? :coverlaf:
lol..yeah,i think they did it.. :wub: Thats my favourite scene...
OMG!!I can't stop replay that scene.. :pervie: :pervie:

Wait,did Weet want to be 3rd hand between Toon-Lan??Look like he want to make Toon jealous..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 9 Summary

Toon wakes up to find that Lan isn’t in bed. It’s only six and he’s worried. Lan is making breakfast for Toon! How cute! He asked her when she got up and she answers him that she got up at five. He tells her that she doesn’t have to cook for her. She tells him that it’s okay since she wants to make it for him. Lol, He asked her go take a bath with him. She asked him if it was good and carried her off! Ti asked her about her changing and she tells her that she can do it. She runs off to go have dinner with Toon.

Racha wants to be the CEO of the hotel but Toon tells her that she can’t. Lan comes in to see Toon with Racha. Racha rubs it in to Lan about Toon not being able to eat with her but she doesn’t get angery and tells Toon to eat it and can let Racha share too. She tells him that she’ll see him at home and leaves. Rachas husband is researching Toon and secretly takes pictures of him and Racha at the hotel. He found out that they are Exs. Her husband is mad and wants to know everything. Racha barges in to Toon’s office with the witness all beaten up. They protect her but Racha isn’t having it. Trying to make some trouble, Toon promises to protect the girl. Wat doesn’t like it, but Toon tells him he knows what he’s doing.

Ti struggles to open a zipper and Lan tries to help but rips the pillow bag. Ti isn’t having it. Lan gets a head ache and after arguing with Ti, She promises to do her best so that they don’t break up. Her relationship with Toon’s sister is getting better. Her headache is still bothering her. She thanks her. Toon returns home and Lan greets her. Toon tells her that racha will be staying there. Lan is about to refuse but Racha interrupts them. The sister doesn’t like it. Racha asks what the special occasion is and Lan tells her that it for the marriage. Racha asks for something for Lan to do which Lan agrees too. Toon excuses himself to help Lan. Toon over hears Lan saying that she can bear it. Lan’s headache is still bothering her and Toon steps in to help her. Toon’s sister tells her to fight. Racha is being a B and switches seats with Lan. Racha tells Toon to sit down in which Toon switches the seats and sits next to Lan. Love him! The two start being sweet in which Racha asks for the bathroom. Lan offers to take Lan to the bathroom. Racha tells her that she can stop acting. Lan excuses her. Racha tells her that Toon loves her and went to Pattaya with her. Racha yells at her saying that Toon loves her and Lan yells back but faints. His sister see’s and calls for Toon to take her to the hospital.

Toon askes Ti what happened in which Racha interruptes her saying that she didn’t do anything. Racha grabs his hand and thanks him. Toon isn’t having it. He tells racha to not go to his house anymore. He tells her that he isn’t mad but thanks her that he finally see’s how evil she is to Lan. She gets pissed and leaves. Toon gets worried and asks the doctor whats wrong with Lan. Toon calls Nid and wat to the office about the case. And tells Nid that she must work with Wat on the case, Nid refuses but Toon is not having it and tells her to leave. Wat asks him what happened and takes him to see Lan at the hospital. Ti asks him if he has taken Lan for a honeymoon in which Toon tells her that he hasn’t since Lan wants to go out of the country. Wat tells him that he will look for a place for him to go. Toon helps Lan eat, she tells him that she can go home soon and he gives her medicine to eat. She asks him what time it is so she can leave and he tells her that she has to wait a little more. Toon sits next to her and makes sure that she is deep asleep and makes a call.

Wit is working on his music in which Ti tells him to stop. Wit asks why Lan isn’t coming to work and Ti tells him that she was sick. Ti gets a call and hears Toon telling her that they will be going a honeymoon. Wit is a little jealous and walks away. Nid isn’t working and Wat clearly sees her. Wat asks her where she is going and she tells him that she is going to do some business. He stops her but she tells him that he has no right in stopping her. He tells her to finish her work and she sits back down to work. Lan wakes up to see sheeps and sees Toon. She asks him where they are and Toon tells her that they are on a honeymoon. He picks her up and drives her through the farm. Gosh the place is gorgeous! Lan loves it! She pinches him and asks if it’s real he pinches her nose and kisses her. She runs to the top and loves the view, Toon wants to get some :pervie: but she walks off to sit in the hammock. Toon tells her that theres something wrong with her dress and takes the opportunity to pull her with in to the hammock. He kisses her and pulls her closer to him. :cloud9:

Lan pulls Toon to go eat but he stops her saying that they should just go to the top of the cottage. There she finds a romantic setting with a bed. Lan is stunned and cries. He asks her why she is crying and she tells him that she loves him. He still won’t say he loves her. While eating they stop and kiss, they feed each other. Racha goes to Toon’s house and rings the bell nonstop. Ti comes out to see Racha. She asks her where Toon is in which she tells her that if she needs anything she can call her. Racha doesn’t stop and Ti tells her to leave. And then another car Nid comes out and greets her. Ti tells her that Toon is on a honeymoon with Lan and closes the door on her. Lan asks Lan why Toon didn’t tell her before hand and Toon tells her that Wat told him not to tell her. Lan asks if he likes being with her and he tells her that he does. As they are about to kiss Da calls her and asks her where she is, ask she is about tell her, Toon stops her from telling Da. Nid tells her driver to take her to work and not home. Wat is still working and Nid comes in to see him working on her paper. The manager sees Wat and asks why he’s still there. He says that he’s finishing up on the work, the manager asks him where Nid went in which he lies that she got sick and left.

Nid returns with a drink for Wat and tells him to move so she can finish her part of the work. She quietly watches him eat. Wit drinks and Ti asks him why is likes Lan. He tells her that he feels unsure why but he likes being close to her. He realized that he like Lan a lot when he went to England. Racha looks at her and Toon’s picture in college. Nid falles asleep and Wat covers her with his jacket. The doctor likes Da, she gives him food and leaves. Her husband see’s them together. Ti tells him that Lan is already married. He tells her that he doesn’t care, if he sees her cry he’s not going to leave her for sure. Que the music! Bodyslam “Love”! Ti asks him if he’s okay and he say to just see. Da’s mother waits anxiously outside for Da. The doctor likes him but Da is hesitant. Her husband comes in and tells him to let her go. He punches him and Da shouts at him. She tells him to stop bothering her and agrees to the movie with the doctor. Her mother stops him from entering and tells him to leave. Helpless guy, no one wants him.

Whoa, Toon in the tub while Lan is massaging Toon’s head. :pervie: Toon wants Lan but she tells him to get dressed and gets up. Toon pulled Lan into the tub and told her to take a bath with him. He tells her to stay there since she’s beautiful, she asks him if she isn’t normally beautiful but he tells her that she’s really beautiful and wants her to stay there. Lan wakes up and snuggles up to Toon in which Toon tells her that if she continues he won’t be able to sleep and she whispers something to him and he kisses her and throws the cover over them. :coverlaf: Time for pictures! They went back home. Lan continues to look at the pictures and tells Toon that she loves looking at them. She asks him something and asks him to promise her. They return home and someone is taking pictures of them. Toon see’s something and looks at the car. Lan comes to bed and see’s Toon sleeping. She kisses him on the forehead and buts his book away. Lan looks at the book and reassures herself about that future not happening and puts the book away and snuggles up to Toon.

Racha’s husband receives the picture of Lan and Toon together. He asks who Lan is and finds out that she is his wife. His lawyer comes in to show him papers that he is being sued by Racha. Racha tells Toon that she won’t give up easily. She tells him that her husband will be coming for sure to see them. Her husband arrives and they clash, racha says that finally everything is going to end. Her husband on the other hand says that it’s not going to stop, during negotiation her husband gets mad after hearing that Racha is either willing to give him 30%, her husband gets mad and turns to leave in which she turns her record on. He’s about to beat her and Toon stops him. This is getting ugly! Toon and Wat aren’t happy with her playing that record. Toon yells at her for using it saying that it’s messing up the case since she played it. Toon tells her to send everything to him if she trusts him, and he tells her to remember that he will do his best and that it’s not going to be easy. Wit helps Lan out and he asks her about her car in which she tells him that Toon sent her and would be picking her up. Toon is jealous about the interaction between Wit and Lan. I think Wit notices it too. Wit asks about Toon and Ti suggests that he might know about his crush on Lan. Toon asks Lan about why Wit is always at the office. Lan asks him why he asks and thinks that he might be jealous. I see some tension.

Preview: Rachas husband tries to bribe Toon, in which Toon refuses the offer. He decides to use a different approach and has Toon at gun point with Lan at his side. Stupid Nid has her father come yell at Toon. Lan sees toon hug Nid and cries.

Love Toon taking Lan away, to stressful being nice to these crazy girls. Racha’s husband is a crazy dude, to bad for Racha marrying him. Lan needs to work harder on changing herself. And can anyone say that the honeymoon was hot! The tub scene!!!!! I wanted to see more kisses between the two though. Dang, Racha is stupid in putting the evidence out like that. I can see why Toon was so freaking upset; you don’t do that when you’re negotiating! Its plain stupid, you wait until you go to court to use the evidence. I loved how Toon surprised Lan by taking her there when she was asleep. How cute was that!

Sorry about not posting this up last night the internet was dead and I don’t know if it will be fixed by today. I’m using the schools wifi.

LovetheSun

sarNie Egg
Love today episode, watched it without sub and still enjoyed it. Their honeymoon is so sweet, their chemistry is undeniable, love them :wub: . For some reason I don’t think I’ll be enjoying next week episode as much, the misunderstanding :angry: , the threatening, and Toon said something to Lan and walk out :weep:=[ .
On Lan’s headache, I hope it’s not something serious =[.

And thank you iluvjin for the summary ^__^